Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

Tennis4you wall of shame

<< < (91/96) > >>

mimi:

--- Quote from: swish on July 17, 2013, 09:00:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: mimi on June 24, 2013, 11:34:05 PM ---sorry, my eyes are getting worst  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

--- End quote ---

Are they better now?

--- End quote ---

not very bad but just still got big eye floaters that do not go away for 2 months, but thanks for asking, i may try the vitamin you suggested, but now i am eating too many medicines, so may be later, thanks again.  :)

Swish:

--- Quote from: mimi on July 22, 2013, 02:31:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: swish on July 17, 2013, 09:00:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: mimi on June 24, 2013, 11:34:05 PM ---sorry, my eyes are getting worst  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

--- End quote ---

Are they better now?

--- End quote ---

not very bad but just still got big eye floaters that do not go away for 2 months, but thanks for asking, i may try the vitamin you suggested, but now i am eating too many medicines, so may be later, thanks again.  :)

--- End quote ---

Those nutrients won't interfere with medicine but better to be safe.

Swish:

--- Quote from: Clay Death on June 24, 2013, 07:17:49 PM ---memo to MTF:

let the blind hate flow freely.

what are the totally worthless bastards to do anyway. being covered in reckless blind hate around the clock is like being covered in rat crap. the stench must be off the charts there.

:)) :))

--- End quote ---

I'm glad we don't have to see these kind of posts anymore.  :cool:

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Swish on August 12, 2013, 04:51:28 AM ---I'm glad we don't have to see these kind of posts anymore.  :cool:

--- End quote ---
Still trolling I see.... It's tot great Orange Wombat made that village thread, now pretenders and backstabbers have a home too

Clay Death:
and worthless lying, hypocrits.

don't forget general nekro that those kinds need a home too.

haters and backstabbers is exactly the right description.

I wonder if that moron had any luck finding cracky. cracky used to attack me nonstop and would follow me from forum to forum just so he coud attack me. he did what sick people do.

and swish--one of the village idiots and a liar and a backstabber---wanted to go fetch cracky.

can you believe that?

well now the ultimate terminators are back in town. and there aint no place to hide for the haters and the backstabbers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version