Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

Tennis4you wall of shame

<< < (2/96) > >>

Alex:
all true. just posted stuff about MTF in the Herc thread, almost 50% of guys who post there visit the site to fight, provoke other posters who think differently ect.  :\

Clay Death:
affirmative general alex.

of course the real force behind all that nonsense is their mods and their admin. they encourage and promote that crap.

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Clay Death on November 21, 2012, 12:44:12 PM ---of course the real force behind all that nonsense is their mods and their admin. they encourage and promote that crap.

--- End quote ---

Well, they're gonna have a hard time... I'm gonna go out of my way to expose them for the fakes they are with real proofs and facts for everybody to see. Since they're into gloating as much then they will get 3 times the s**t...

Clay Death:
ejaculon (big john) is one of the most worthless posters at mtf.

another one is tripwires. a bloody sicko and a hypocrite of the highest order.

there are so many. like general alex says, over 1/2 of them are totally sick and abnormal. they are there only to fight and confront.

again all this only happens because of the biased, sicko mods and admin who have an agenda.

Clay Death:
it is no wonder that nobody intelligent is allowed to hang around there for long.

mods and admin monkeys like scoobs feel threatened.

mods and the admin had been after me from the day i got there. and their attack dogs attacked me day and night using pm`s, bad reps as well as attacking openly.

of course being a nadal fan has a lot to do with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version