Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 25749 times)

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »
Not rad, just a waste of time.

You could always ignore them.
Sounds like they aren't worth the time of day.

But then again, I've noticed some folks place great stock in their 'online worth'.
You could always ignore this thread too if you don't like it but it's good to see you posting in it already :applause:  You can always goof around with us in this fun thread. Let the good times roll :drinks:
Am not sure why I bothered, surely a character deficiency on my part.

No worries Mate.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2012, 11:20:53 AM »

No worries Mate.

No problem mate, everybody's welcome to post in this thread, we don't discriminate against deficient people. :)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2012, 11:21:04 AM »
Monster, I'm not sure if you are posting on MTF, first of all. the problem is that you have so many guys who are super knowledgeable and super fair, but majority of posters are simply worshipers of ''whoever', usually Fed, Nole  (who used to be hated, but now he is respected and 'loved') ... the latest trend I'm seeing is there is so much hate towards Nadal and Murray who's always been hated there no matter what he does. the only safe player is Fed.

again, a bunch of disrespectful kids who adore their idols  (whoever they are), and just hate everyone else.  it's crazy. I don't want to post names/nicks but if you care really, visit MTF and  enjoy some good comedy there.  ;-()
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 12:39:52 PM by Alex »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2012, 12:16:21 PM »
its just harmless fun.

and it may serve some constructive purpose. it may help bring a few posters here to a better place. we all know that this is the best forum on the planet.

we are small, simple, clean, and we are kind people. you can really relax at this forum and find peace as well as great tennis discussions without the tension, vicious personal attacks, and endless confrontations.

we are the only forum that is spin free, tension free, mindless blind attacks free, and endless confrontations free.

nobody here has an agenda.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »
its just harmless fun.

and it may serve some constructive purpose. it may help bring a few posters here to a better place. we all know that this is the best forum on the planet.

we are small, simple, clean, and we are kind people. you can really relax at this forum and find peace as well as great tennis discussions without the tension, vicious personal attacks, and endless confrontations.

we are the only forum that is spin free, tension free, mindless blind attacks free, and endless confrontations free.

excuse me Herc, but her Royal Majesty The Princess Emma,  no sorry she is getting old, The Queen Emma first of Yukon and northern territories of Canada (Labrador included) does  :rofl_2:. sorry my Royal English sucks  :whistle:. Is it Royal Highness or Royal Majesty, darn always forget  :gleam:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2012, 07:02:14 PM »

No worries Mate.

No problem mate, everybody's welcome to post in this thread, we don't discriminate against deficient people. :)
That's become readily apparent.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2012, 07:30:08 PM »

No worries Mate.

That's become readily apparent.

I love Pete  :king:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2012, 08:04:53 PM »
its just harmless fun.

excuse me Herc, but her Royal Majesty The Princess Emma,  no sorry she is getting old, The Queen Emma first of Yukon and northern territories of Canada (Labrador included) does  :rofl_2:. sorry my Royal English sucks  :whistle:. Is it Royal Highness or Royal Majesty, darn always forget  :gleam:

speaking of emma general alex, where the hell is she anyway.

tell her royal majesty that we miss her. :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2012, 08:06:34 PM »
I love Mimi  :). she is such a sweetheart.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »
I love Mimi  :). she is such a sweetheart.
Really one of the kindest posters.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
its just harmless fun.

speaking of emma general alex, where the hell is she anyway.

tell her royal majesty that we miss her. :))
don't know mate. I guess she is getting a new tiara  :whistle: :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2012, 08:27:32 PM »
thank you so much Alex and Bricktop.  I have my flaws and evil side, you two are too kind to me  ://

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2012, 09:55:04 PM »
Monster, I'm not sure if you are posting on MTF, first of all. the problem is that you have so many guys who are super knowledgeable and super fair, but majority of posters are simply worshipers of ''whoever', usually Fed, Nole  (who used to be hated, but now he is respected and 'loved') ... the latest trend I'm seeing is there is so much hate towards Nadal and Murray who's always been hated there no matter what he does. the only safe player is Fed.

again, a bunch of disrespectful kids who adore their idols  (whoever they are), and just hate everyone else.  it's crazy. I don't want to post names/nicks but if you care really, visit MTF and  enjoy some good comedy there.  ;-()

and my dear Alex, the majority of them are not kids but adults but they bheave like jealous little kids and thats the most horrible part  :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2012, 11:17:53 PM »
i agree guys. mimi is the best of the best.

and we are glad she is here with us. :))

mimi rocks.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2012, 11:58:35 PM »
 :cloud 9: :trampoline: :harp: :first-place: :rim shot: wow, i feel flattered, thank you so much, i am not that good, otherwise i would be quitting my job, and work as a nun, to serve poor people, but instead i eat and sleep during my leisure time :har-har:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:19:21 AM by mimi »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2012, 12:21:43 AM »
Queen Mimi :first-place: :worthy:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2012, 12:24:20 AM »
queen mimi the great.

vamosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :)) :) :))

mimi rocks the castle.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2012, 12:25:17 AM »
:cloud 9: :trampoline: :harp: :first-place: :rim shot: wow, i felt flattered, thank you so much, i am no that good, otherwise i would be quitting my job, and work as a nun, to serve poor people, but instead i eat and sleep during my leisure time instead  :har-har:

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2012, 12:37:52 PM »
effective immediately MTF` official name is "Toxic Dump".

that is really what it is folks.

the castle is fine there obviously but the rest of that place is nothing more than a "toxic dump".
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:39:20 PM by Clay Death »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2012, 12:51:32 PM »
Queen Mimi :first-place: :worthy:
Emma will not take this very well  :)). She thinks she is the only one but, yeah my vote goes to Queen Mimi  :gleam: