Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 25600 times)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
Tennis4you wall of shame
« on: November 21, 2012, 05:48:36 AM »

1. Steve: he's either a verticalscope skunk, the enemy of the internet, the peak of unprofessionalism, this guy keeps banning people for building websites..... ever heard of anything like that? Also sells accounts with the name "lifetime premium membership" and then bans the people who gave him their $. A frigging oldfart who spouts bulls**t when asked about bans knowing nothing about the posters and knowing absolutely nothing about running a tennis forum.......
or a fake/stolen ID the verticalscope criminals are hiding behind
2. scoobs: the biggest homophobe in the tennis community. This self-hating and mean spirited sicko projects his self-loathing on members of the gay community and keeps banning and abusing them all the time
3. action jackson: natural born servant, Scoobs' lap dog, in his true heart he despises that worm which he can hardly conceal and Scoobs keeps banning his friends all the time but good ol' AJ keeps  calling him "chairman Scoobs", this boot-licker.   Sickness is the best term which describes this shameless burro. Cowardice incarnate...
4. habibko
5. ejaculon (big john)
6. tripwires - CD was right by saying she is not lady like for cursing to ash86, and this was just a mild comment, however she over-reacted and insulted and attacked him relentlessly in that masterclass asking the mods for a mercy thread. Dislike almost all rafa fans simply because rafa beat her idol a bit too much.  And her hating to nole fans are flying coz nole is starting to own her roger.
7. lengjai - got benefited with a shorter ban from a mercy from the mods by making a double account, but showed no mercy towards poor cd who never said anything bad to him.   A hypocrite
8. durrrr - no need to say anything more
9. hkz: Spoiled brat who keeps bragging about the house with tennis court and the cars he got from his parents and mocks less fortunate people.
10. fast_clay - a clown who had a secret fetish for men and used to write posts like an angry sex deprived girl........
11. Orka_n - demented Zero IQ stalker with no life
12. Raging Lamb - he is highly biased and carries on his personal vendettas against people he does not like
13. Sunset of Age - pretends that tennis is a wussy sport. gets angered when tennis is referred to as a battle or a war. only pops up to attack on other posters. just quality s**t overall.
14. Snowwy - not much is known about this skunk but the fact that he's a verticalscope puppet speaks volumes
15. Slasher1985 - Corrupt mod who tried to give a user extended ban using a lie......... luckily the logs and tons of witnesses revealed the truth and he got busted
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 09:20:36 PM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 07:23:20 AM »
good thread.......we will slowly start adding names upon suggestion from our T4U chat family.........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 08:30:20 AM »
good thread.......we will slowly start adding names upon suggestion from our T4U chat family.........

Yeah, they Have The Names Of Clay Death And You on their silly kindergarten wall of shame why don't we have their names on our wall of shame??? Who are the real s**tbirds in the Tennis community???? We're really too nice to some  people...

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 10:38:43 AM »
it's pathetic if they did so........we are not even posting there anymore and don't even have any intention of returning........i wonder what's wrong with them really.........not even total sickos behave this badly........

i am listing the top three worthless ****s of that forum on the T4U wall of shame,

1. action sickson - sickness is the best term which describes this shameless burro........frequently gets owned by me and other nadal fans in GM........i still remember how pirao666 totally made a mockery of his blatant stupidity.......he had nowhere to run and hide that day........ 

2. aunt scooba - just a power obsessed idiot and not even worth discussing.......

3. steve - a frigging oldfart who spouts bulls**t when asked about bans knowing nothing about the posters and knowing absolutely nothing about running a tennis forum.......
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:39:48 AM by Start da Game »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »
wow. is this sickness really going at mtf? they are such pathetic sickos.

they are clearly obsessed with high profile people who are out to do good and out to do the right thing.

we never ever bother anybody and they still cant leave us alone.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 12:28:51 PM »
all true. just posted stuff about MTF in the Herc thread, almost 50% of guys who post there visit the site to fight, provoke other posters who think differently ect.  :\
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:34:24 PM by Alex »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 12:44:12 PM »
affirmative general alex.

of course the real force behind all that nonsense is their mods and their admin. they encourage and promote that crap.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
of course the real force behind all that nonsense is their mods and their admin. they encourage and promote that crap.

Well, they're gonna have a hard time... I'm gonna go out of my way to expose them for the fakes they are with real proofs and facts for everybody to see. Since they're into gloating as much then they will get 3 times the s**t...

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 01:00:01 PM »
ejaculon (big john) is one of the most worthless posters at mtf.

another one is tripwires. a bloody sicko and a hypocrite of the highest order.

there are so many. like general alex says, over 1/2 of them are totally sick and abnormal. they are there only to fight and confront.

again all this only happens because of the biased, sicko mods and admin who have an agenda.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 01:03:44 PM »
it is no wonder that nobody intelligent is allowed to hang around there for long.

mods and admin monkeys like scoobs feel threatened.

mods and the admin had been after me from the day i got there. and their attack dogs attacked me day and night using pm`s, bad reps as well as attacking openly.

of course being a nadal fan has a lot to do with it.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 01:04:14 PM »

Well, they're gonna have a hard time... I'm gonna go out of my way to expose them for the fakes they are with real proofs and facts for everybody to see. Since they're into gloating as much then they will get 3 times the s**t...

you are a brave fighter........pity that they are eventually going to get rid of you as well.......i also worry about our fellow nadal armada - GSMnadal, kiedis, rafa = fedkilla, everko and other brave fighters who regularly take it to the mods and expose them for the whole world to see........

carlita is one good mod but i heard that they have gotten low and started blackmailing her as well........

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 01:08:57 PM »
scoobs, action jackson, and raging lamb are in bed together. all three hate nadal and nadal fans. and then there are some other mods who hate nadal as well.

and then they hate anybody intelligent. they work hard to influence and manipulate other mods.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 01:09:19 PM »
pity that they are eventually going to get rid of you as well.......

Do you really think I'm scared of that???? I can hack anybody there. Mods there can do stuff I can't do but I can do 10000 times the stuff mods can do...

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 01:24:02 PM »
great if you can hack their accounts and destroy that forum for good........they deserve it........

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 01:27:58 PM »
great if you can hack their accounts and destroy that forum for good........they deserve it........

No, I think you have heard of databases... I can't destroy forums but let's say I'm not lost in them :)) :gleam:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »
Ejacustan (their gm section) has one hell of a stench.

its full of legless, toothless ejacuzees. all led by their worthless mods and admin.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 01:51:24 PM »
GM was a place where mods routinely used to get owned by nadal fans.......

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »
another breaking news,

any links relevant to tennis4 you dot com have been blocked on menstennisforum........

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 02:01:16 PM »
It's all good we're hating on them but we have to focus on the facts like they're mocking and banning our users and complaining about T4U urls being blocked, the 2 facedness and the turncoating that's visible to everyone... We have to win this war with wits, not with intellectual superiority...

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 03:41:19 PM »
MTF GM has been a cesspool from the moment I first arrived there(2006). It's never improved!
Then we will fight in the shade.