Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 23692 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »
if they can be so easily brain-washed, then they have only themseleves to blame, after all, they are adults  :)>>>>

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 10:24:14 PM »
that is true. i cant believe how grown people can so easily be brainwashed and made to turn against you so fast.

take tiger tim and hat boy. we never did anything to them but be kind and thoughtful to them.

now they wont even bother saying hello to us. we know diana has her reasons. she is a busy woman these days with work and relationships. she is enjoying life as she should.

she just does not have the time.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2012, 10:33:20 PM »
I like that we have normal people over here, not a bunch of insane asylum escapees.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2012, 10:36:31 PM »
affirmative general fed fan.

no toothless, nutless, gutless, spineless, worthless, hapless, useless ejacuzees allowed here. they can all go and rot in hell somewhere.

we will do just fine without them.

we will help grow this forum with good, kind, and normal people.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2012, 10:58:48 PM »
it's pathetic if they did so........we are not even posting there anymore and don't even have any intention of returning........i wonder what's wrong with them really.........not even total sickos behave this badly........

i am listing the top three worthless ****s of that forum on the T4U wall of shame,

1. action sickson - sickness is the best term which describes this shameless burro........frequently gets owned by me and other nadal fans in GM........i still remember how pirao666 totally made a mockery of his blatant stupidity.......he had nowhere to run and hide that day........ 

2. aunt scooba - just a power obsessed idiot and not even worth discussing.......

3. steve - a frigging oldfart who spouts bulls**t when asked about bans knowing nothing about the posters and knowing absolutely nothing about running a tennis forum.......

hahaha, i also made action jackson speechless one time.  I do admit that i am biased towards rafa fans and so when CD got banned for the first time, i defended him and AJ clearly did not like this.  One time, he asked me when I was going to marry CD?  Guess what I answered him?  I told him that I would do so after Gaudio (AJ's favourite player) won another FO again, that meant NEVER!  Hahaha.  he does have great tennis knowledge but that does not entitle him to insult people  :insane: :har-har: :harp: :yuk: :yay: :dance 2:

i may have to disagree with you on something mimi:

after more careful examination, action jackson did not have any greater knowledge than some of the other highly informed posters here and at mtf.

he is just a loud mouth who thinks he always has a voice and that people better listen to him.  and then somebody speaks up, he insults them.

he is actually involved in a lot of misinformation. that means he lies to people about tennis.

that is what he does best.

he is not that well informed about the different surfaces for example and yet tells people that he is an authority on surfaces. and that is just one example.

he is just a liar and a lunatic mimi.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:59:29 PM by Clay Death »

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2012, 11:00:01 PM »
lunatic, luckily i don't live in Europe, otherwise he may come after me with a stick  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2012, 11:02:04 PM »
he is a hapless sick, old fool who probably cant even get out of the house.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2012, 12:07:42 AM »
he is a hapless sick, old fool who probably cant even get out of the house.

my dear cd, i understand your anger and frustration, but this is a bit exagerrating, i knew that he once attended AO with Jolan Gago so he can't be that old  :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2012, 01:25:16 AM »
i heard gago is old as hell too mimi. :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2012, 01:29:31 AM »
i don't think so, Gago travels a lot by business, if he is that old, he can't do that  :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2012, 01:42:25 AM »
they used to refer to him as an "old man" mimi. he might be on.

anyway i heard he is also perma banned? is that true?

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2012, 01:46:59 AM »

no, he is not, Jolan is friendly with Scoobs, so he is safe  :whistle:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2012, 03:15:00 AM »
nekro, update the opening post with all the names mentioned so far.......we will be adding names as we move along........

just in case somebody is still wondering if this is all necessary, yes it is necessary to point out their idiocy and let global tennis posters know about MTF administration's pathetic means of conduct and terrible poster treating/molesting........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2012, 03:34:20 AM »
general shanks is 100% spot on.

we will let the tennis universe of forums know all over the globe that there are sick lunatics that are on the loose at mtf.

we already know that we have a global following at these forums. for example,  lot of people read this forum for it is the very best forum on the planet.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2012, 03:36:16 AM »

no, he is not, Jolan is friendly with Scoobs, so he is safe  :whistle:

really. so that is why he deserted the castle. we had not heard from him in ages.

so jolan got brainwashed too? i thought he was too smart for their brand of lunacy.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2012, 04:19:47 AM »
Just got home, updated  the list Shankar, General CD feel free to edit the list or give it a different format anytime.

Bricktop, Filo V's circle of interest is not my thing either but really nobody was forced to read his threads.

Mimi and CD, Gagó hates and despises Scoobs, I'm 100% sure about that.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2012, 07:45:42 AM »
They banned my name about 10 years ago.  I had a forum then, there was probably 5-10 members, they must have seen it as a threat.
Scott, that really pisses me off. It's like, I tried to bring some good posters from MTF here because our little community is so peaceful. everything got blocked. I like posting on different forums and really not sure why this a problem  :confused1: . of course I was smart enough to use all kinda different abbreviations that they weren't able to filter but it's just plain stupid.

Be smarter than the forum.  PM them, just say T4U and then tell them to contact you for more info.  The more solid posters you bring the merrier!  :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2012, 09:27:39 AM »
To those like monstertruck who find this list a bit too rad  and would choose to ignore other sites, just think about this, they're running our users like Shankar and one of our mods: CD like horses in their yearly Ass Clown Contest: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213265, they have them  on their list too. Why should we show too much class to people like those, they're playing games we can play games too.... If we snatch some of their users in the process even better

+you don't have to take this so seriously, it's kinda funny if you think about it,.....  :rofl_2: Those descriptions from Shankar and CD are killing me :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:28:52 AM by Nekromanta »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2012, 10:51:17 AM »
Not rad, just a waste of time.

You could always ignore them.
Sounds like they aren't worth the time of day.

But then again, I've noticed some folks place great stock in their 'online worth'.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »
Not rad, just a waste of time.

You could always ignore them.
Sounds like they aren't worth the time of day.

But then again, I've noticed some folks place great stock in their 'online worth'.
You could always ignore this thread too if you don't like it but it's good to see you posting in it already :applause:  You can always goof around with us in this fun thread. Let the good times roll :drinks: