Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 25649 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
yes any PM which would land MTFers at T4U is fine with me........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2012, 03:43:17 PM »
pass along the good word sports fans.

let all your friends know that tennis4you is a great place to relax while enjoying sports from around the globe.

by now everybody should be finding out that this is a stress free, spin free, confrontation free, arguments free, and tension free zone.

only things we are interested in here are positive interactions and relaxation.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2012, 11:20:09 PM »
Forget it mimi, I'm not your boss, post wherever you want to. To me personally posting on tf wouldn't make sense, not only for the obvious reasons like the 200000 admins, no freedom of speech, it's slow,  bla bla bla, but also because all the people who matter to me are here and here we can discuss mens' tennis too.

Anyway, something more important. A girl wanted to wish merry christmas to CD but couldn't log in. Maybe it's some problem with the activation link or her browser. I couldn't find Betty on the memberlist so maybe it's the new user rflover202. General Scott can you check whether that account is activated or not and if it's not activated activate it? If it's active then Brick Top or some other member can ask Betty what the username she registered here with was.

Yes TF has lots of admins, too slow, no freedowm of speech problems, but it was not that when I first joined, it only happened in these 2-3 years.  I still have a few loyal Seles friends there so I go there every day to keep in touch with them, it has been more than 10 years we knew each other  :)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2012, 11:32:51 PM »
we are just glad that you are the queen of all 3 castles mimi. :))

you rock.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2012, 12:41:10 AM »
No probs I will PM here there if you want guys?!

thanks general.

i still cant figure out what is topsin doc`s big problem is with joining us here.

i guess we are not toxic enough for his taste. he has to have people go around insulting him and attacking him around the clock.

we need to tell him to get his sorry ass here and at least join this place. he does not have to post here much if he does not want to.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:00:56 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #165 on: December 21, 2012, 08:27:47 PM »
Forget it mimi, I'm not your boss, post wherever you want to. To me personally posting on tf wouldn't make sense, not only for the obvious reasons like the 200000 admins, no freedom of speech, it's slow,  bla bla bla, but also because all the people who matter to me are here and here we can discuss mens' tennis too.

Anyway, something more important. A girl wanted to wish merry christmas to CD but couldn't log in. Maybe it's some problem with the activation link or her browser. I couldn't find Betty on the memberlist so maybe it's the new user rflover202. General Scott can you check whether that account is activated or not and if it's not activated activate it? If it's active then Brick Top or some other member can ask Betty what the username she registered here with was.

Yes TF has lots of admins, too slow, no freedowm of speech problems, but it was not that when I first joined, it only happened in these 2-3 years.  I still have a few loyal Seles friends there so I go there every day to keep in touch with them, it has been more than 10 years we knew each other  :)

Seles was one of my favorites. I would compare her to a wolverine.
She strung her rackets so tight they would collapse at times.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2012, 03:14:34 AM »
i still cant figure out what is topsin doc`s big problem is with joining us here.

i guess we are not toxic enough for his taste. he has to have people go around insulting him and attacking him around the clock.

we need to tell him to get his sorry ass here and at least join this place. he does not have to post here much if he does not want to.

That's because he thinks he still has future in the dump, especially considering the fact that he announced in a troll thread that he was going over to TF to troll it and made another thread about which boards are best to troll :rofl_2: And he still has faith they're not gonna permaban him :insane:

Is it possible for him to avoid permaban? Absolutely. He only has to take care not to drink, not to have fun at all, not to transgress the Toxic Dump Zombie Bible at all, in other words he has to become one of the enslaved Dump Zombies. If that's worth it for him :whistling: :hammer:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 03:15:15 AM by Nekromanta »

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2012, 03:09:27 AM »

Seles was one of my favorites. I would compare her to a wolverine.
She strung her rackets so tight they would collapse at times.

I admire her fighting spirirts :king:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2012, 08:57:37 AM »
i admire your fighting spirit with your boss, mimi.......

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #169 on: December 26, 2012, 12:52:19 AM »
i admire your fighting spirit with your boss, mimi.......

hahaha, shankar, there is no fighting between us, i am always the one who got beaten :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #170 on: December 26, 2012, 01:28:43 AM »
mimi is the real boss. :))

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2012, 07:54:20 AM »
We have to add Punky. My description: She spends all of her time in the Castle despite having 0 support from its founder, as well as insulting banned members just because they can't defend themselves. A complete mod ass kisser as well.
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Raferminator

• Tennis Player
  • Rafole Isn't Just a Dream!
« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2012, 09:07:07 AM »
We have to add Punky. My description: She spends all of her time in the Castle despite having 0 support from its founder, as well as insulting banned members just because they can't defend themselves. A complete mod ass kisser as well.

I agree, she is a typical Fedtard. She kisses Mod butt and is generally one of the most sickening posters EVER! She acts like a 6 year old, but she has an agenda against other posters and acts "holier than thou" while posting subtle, back stabbing posts for all Rafa fans. She reminds me of a childish version of "Sunset of Age" with her Church Lady hypocrisy and holier than thou crap:  :innocent:   :innocent: What a FREAK too! Either a Moron or a Phony or a little of both..it is hard to say....

My Dedication to the Toxic Dump:

BIKINI KILL - suck my left one

Bikini Kill - Suck My Left One
Read My Tennis Blog

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2012, 10:18:28 AM »
I agree, she is a typical Fedtard. She kisses Mod butt and is generally one of the most sickening posters EVER! She acts like a 6 year old, but she has an agenda against other posters and acts "holier than thou" while posting subtle, back stabbing posts for all Rafa fans. She reminds me of a childish version of "Sunset of Age" with her Church Lady hypocrisy and holier than thou crap:  :innocent:   :innocent: What a FREAK too! Either a Moron or a Phony or a little of both..it is hard to say....

Hmmmm, imo she would be just a mediocre piece of s**t if it weren't for the exceptional level of her stupidity.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2012, 11:42:29 AM »
Glad to have support for that :)) She's disgusting.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2012, 11:47:46 AM »
more toxic dumpers need to be banned so we can reform them here. :))

the castle operates a free reform school for the Toxic Dumpistan convicts and legless ejacuzees.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Re: Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2012, 01:04:57 PM »
more toxic dumpers need to be banned so we can reform them here. :))

the castle operates a free reform school for the Toxic Dumpistan convicts and legless ejacuzees.

Just wait for T-Doc to get perma'd. It'll be soon.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2012, 01:05:40 PM »
affirmative general.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #178 on: December 30, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
The more people that get banned at MTF the better, assuming they are good posters.  The bad ones can go elsewhere.  :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2012, 04:03:01 PM »
By the way JM (durrrrr) is by no means a clown.

He is a great dude. Can't believe someone would have troubles with him.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]