Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 18693 times)

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2013, 05:46:49 PM »
:rofl_2: That was fun.
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2013, 01:12:22 PM »
leng jai? Wow, never would have guessed he'd be unpopular here. Nor tripwires. BigJohn and durrr though, comes as no surprise whatsoever.

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2013, 02:02:32 PM »
I don't really have problems with anybody on MTF. Tripwires is a cute girl to me, leng jai is pretty funny and JM (durrr) has been a pal of mine.

BigJohn, I don't know much about him but he seems not very liked.

Do you hold any grudge upon anyone Markus?
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2013, 02:14:57 PM »
I hold no grudges. I have no problem with JM/Durrr either, but I can see how he provokes Nadal or Djokovic fans and naturally they don't like that, hence my lack of surprise. Likewise I can understand dissatisfaction with mods, but I have not had that experience myself. I respect them for doing a difficult job. They're not faultless but then neither am I.

BigJohn is the one I will miss the least when his permaban comes due shortly - even though he is a Federer fan. He can actually get on my nerves a bit. But I don't reply to his posts and calm down pretty quickly.

I'll admit to misjudging a couple of other posters at first, though, thinking too harshly about them, as it seemed to me they were out to hurt other people's feelings, but I realized later both parties were happy about the exchanges.

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2013, 02:23:11 PM »
I hold no grudges. I have no problem with JM/Durrr either, but I can see how he provokes Nadal or Djokovic fans and naturally they don't like that, hence my lack of surprise. Likewise I can understand dissatisfaction with mods, but I have not had that experience myself. I respect them for doing a difficult job. They're not faultless but then neither am I.

BigJohn is the one I will miss the least when his permaban comes due shortly - even though he is a Federer fan. He can actually get on my nerves a bit. But I don't reply to his posts and calm down pretty quickly.

I'll admit to misjudging a couple of other posters at first, though, thinking too harshly about them, as it seemed to me they were out to hurt other people's feelings, but I realized later both parties were happy about the exchanges.

You're the same as me. I don't approve the behaviour of a lot of people, but I won't bash them either. I hold no grudges with people on MTF. Personally I don't have problems with scoobs or AJ or anyone either. And I agree that Shankar (start da game) was posting ludacris stuff in GM, and so did Clay Death sometimes in the general message area but hey if you get to speak with them they are reasonable and intelligent people.

I'm never banned in my 5 years period in MTF so this is not a refuge for me, I just feel that a couple of threads (especially in the Non Tennis section) decreased in quality. I used to really like coming in Chalet, Casa, Castle, Attention Seekers thread but it seems like the 'old garde' left and there are a lot of new posters now which I don't really know.

For example; Punky and Naudio Spanlatine or whatever her username is now have about 15/20k posts in 1 year time.  :zipped:
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2013, 02:33:36 PM »
Yes, we're pretty much on the same page.

Attention seekers thread is the only one of the other chat threads I've tried on MTF, I stayed mostly in GM, Fed forum, tournament forums and Stat section but I tried that one and the castle. Was banned in AS by Thanos for reasons I didn't quite understand, my only ban of any sort (as far as I know). I didn't question the legality of it, if I'm not wanted I don't try to impose myself. So I left.

Punky and Naudio Spanlatine, or Amber and Dee, are nice girls. Particularly Amber. They prefer a lot - really a lot - of everyday chat. Which can be nice on occasion. I felt lately there was a bit much of it, though.

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #206 on: January 22, 2013, 02:42:35 PM »
How the hell could Thanos ban you? He is not even a mod? And what did you do over there, you don't seem like a poster who is coming to troll or do anything stupid?

I don't have anything against Ambers and Dee, but that was more of an example of the 'new' posters who are quite well known to other new posters because they post so much. I think they are sweet girls too, but I stay away from all the drama.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2013, 02:58:00 PM »
He just said it. I wasn't banned really, I could defy him, but as I said - if I'm not wanted, I don't impose myself.

As for why, it was because he disapproved of my ACC voting. Guess I agree with him in hindsight, I won't be voting there next year.

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #208 on: January 22, 2013, 06:07:17 PM »

You're the same as me. I don't approve the behaviour of a lot of people, but I won't bash them either. I hold no grudges with people on MTF. Personally I don't have problems with scoobs or AJ or anyone either. And I agree that Shankar (start da game) was posting ludacris stuff in GM, and so did Clay Death sometimes in the general message area but hey if you get to speak with them they are reasonable and intelligent people.

I'm never banned in my 5 years period in MTF so this is not a refuge for me, I just feel that a couple of threads (especially in the Non Tennis section) decreased in quality. I used to really like coming in Chalet, Casa, Castle, Attention Seekers thread but it seems like the 'old garde' left and there are a lot of new posters now which I don't really know.

For example; Punky and Naudio Spanlatine or whatever her username is now have about 15/20k posts in 1 year time.  :zipped:

They're such spammers. A majority of their posts are just smileys

A once in a while they will have a really good thoughtful post but a majority of the time it is just ":rofl_2: :)~ Luv U...ppl are so funny". I mean, why even come to a tennisforum? just go to facebook

Offline nick the greek

• Tennis Player
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #209 on: February 02, 2013, 09:02:47 PM »
By the way JM (durrrrr) is by no means a clown.

He is a great dude. Can't believe someone would have troubles with him.
Oh really?How would you feel about me if I called you paella eating gallego?Or if I said something derogative  about your country?Would you find me to be a great dude?
TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY.
NO1E, HE CAN DO IT 3 TIMES IN A ROW
NOVAK "WIZARD OF OZ" DJOKOVIC

Quote from: Prodigy.
nick is god

THE AGE OF DJOKER THE BARBARIAN HAS COME

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2013, 01:54:06 AM »

Oh really?How would you feel about me if I called you paella eating gallego?Or if I said something derogative  about your country?Would you find me to be a great dude?

or calling a woman who is by no means got an attacking or vicious nature as me a "****" or something like running back to China etc?  he may be is a great guy but mainly for those who love Roger .........  He even attacked the Pete fans before Roger won his 15th slams and broke Pete's records coz he could not stand Pete got more slams than Roger ......  I am in MTF ever since 2002, I saw a lot of things that others may not seen.  Or may be, he has changed with a better attittude now?   I don't know about this since I haven't seen too much of his posts lately.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:01:54 AM by mimi »

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2013, 02:29:41 AM »

Nick, love your sense of humor and so good to see you here bud  :)

Offline nick the greek

• Tennis Player
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2013, 05:20:35 PM »

Nick, love your sense of humor and so good to see you here bud  :)
Hi Alex, you crazy mofo, um I mean, what up, you son of a gun? :)~
TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY.
NO1E, HE CAN DO IT 3 TIMES IN A ROW
NOVAK "WIZARD OF OZ" DJOKOVIC

Quote from: Prodigy.
nick is god

THE AGE OF DJOKER THE BARBARIAN HAS COME

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2013, 06:54:54 PM »
its just blind hate and blind envy general freaky. let them burn in their daily hell while we prosper, shine, and take the high roads everywhere we go.

its a known fact. blind haters riddled with envy actually burn daily in their own hell. they are trapped up in their own endlless cycle of sickness that pretty much totally consumes them.

its a cycle of hate and resentment. some are never able to break that cycle.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2013, 06:57:21 PM »
did you notice the very first people to appear there on that thread were the most worthless of blind haters: orka or dorka and that absolutely pathetic sunset of ages. i am sure the mods and the admin own them like they own a few others.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2013, 06:58:59 PM »
did you notice the very first people to appear there on that thread were the most worthless of blind haters: orka or dorka and that absolutely pathetic sunset of ages. i am sure the mods and the admin own them like they own a few others.

This is the truth, General.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »
 :)) :))

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2013, 02:03:04 PM »
ProdigyEng is one of the worst posters out there. I only read MTF match threads now, and he’s in every single one, bashing Federer when he’s not even mentioned and then personally insulting Fedtards. He has also probably facepalmed enough to create a dent in his head.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #219 on: February 17, 2013, 05:01:13 PM »
ProdigyEng is one of the worst posters out there. I only read MTF match threads now, and he’s in every single one, bashing Federer when he’s not even mentioned and then personally insulting Fedtards. He has also probably facepalmed enough to create a dent in his head.

He's a wannabe...