Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 21164 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #260 on: April 24, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »
excellent info general swish.  keep it coming.

:)) :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #261 on: April 24, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »
excellent info general swish.  keep it coming.

Well act on it, just not "keep it coming"....  :)

It's important. They found those with higher vitamin D levels perform better in physical activity.
It helps with stress also and general feeling of well-being.

A few years ago they put the whole chicago blackhawks hockey team on 5,000 IU vitamin D, that year they won the stanley cup. But they were damn good anyway.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #262 on: April 24, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »
vitamin d is also good for the heart. lots of studies are being done on this vitamin.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #263 on: April 24, 2013, 10:40:45 PM »
vitamin d is also good for the heart. lots of studies are being done on this vitamin.

Most don't know how much to take.
They have it in pills at such low amounts it doesn't do anything but since it says vitamin D people buy it.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #264 on: April 24, 2013, 10:42:35 PM »
affirmative.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #265 on: April 24, 2013, 10:54:15 PM »
not much general.

I take some everyday but it is a vitamin d and calcium citrate tablet.

you can pick up a large bottle 300 from walmart for damn near nothing. it is dirt cheap.

Walmart has vitamin d3, 5,000 IU 100 count for about $6.00. Cheap.
I used to buy them there but now get ones with vitamin K2(MK-7).

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2013, 11:40:20 AM »
why the hatre for snowwy now?  :confused1:
omg mimi listen, princesses are also welcome in the war council if they have something constructive to say but making silly faces and asking silly questions don't constitute useful contribution to our war on the toxic dump.....

anyway, snowwy works for criminals for free, so he's a criminal himself, and in addition to that he's a huge liar and swindler.....

also, saying things like "Snowwy spoke a few words to me so he's a good fellow" is  ..-) they are our sworn enemies we have to harm them in any way we can...

That will be done on many levels....

1. Spreading the truth about verticalscope, reporting their crimes

2. Disrupting verticalscope forums

3. Getting powerful and fanatical enemies for them, and getting them destroyed by these enemies

we'll come up with many more ways of harming them

the third point is the a-bomb in our war, I'm gonna familiarize our generals with it later.... I'm probably gonna focus more on the war in late autumn/winter when I have more time....  However, if we want to achieve anything we'll have to get over the "petitions and protests" phase (althought those are also useful to some degree as forms of disruption)  and start destroying them.....

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2013, 05:45:55 PM »
Speaking of recruiting new posters...here's a new way to get them to T4U without alerting the mods. Attention, MTF posters  :cool:: You see a poster saying "MTF is dead. I don't even know why I post here anymore" or "The mods are killing this forum". Ask for their email, and tell them to check their e-mail. Then send them the link to T4U in the email.  :))

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2013, 05:46:27 PM »
omg mimi listen, princesses are also welcome in the war council if they have something constructive to say but making silly faces and asking silly questions don't constitute useful contribution to our war on the toxic dump.....

anyway, snowwy works for criminals for free, so he's a criminal himself, and in addition to that he's a huge liar and swindler.....

also, saying things like "Snowwy spoke a few words to me so he's a good fellow" is  ..-) they are our sworn enemies we have to harm them in any way we can...

3. Getting powerful and fanatical enemies for them, and getting them destroyed by these enemies

the third point is the a-bomb in our war, I'm gonna familiarize our generals with it later.... I'm probably gonna focus more on the war in late autumn/winter when I have more time....  However, if we want to achieve anything we'll have to get over the "petitions and protests" phase (althought those are also useful to some degree as forms of disruption)  and start destroying them.....

Don't be mean to mimi  :mad1:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #269 on: April 26, 2013, 02:52:33 AM »
mimzy general swish gets around more than a highly paid las vegas hooker.

:)) :)) :)) :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

he should get paid for posting in so many websites  :king:

Mimi.
Good for anxiety.
Magnesium, vitamin D (maybe 5,000 IU/day).
And L-Theanine which is found in green tea but they extract it so you can find that where you buy vitamins.

:cool:

oh, only see your valuable advice now, thanks so much  :king:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #270 on: April 26, 2013, 02:56:16 AM »
not much general.

I take some everyday but it is a vitamin d and calcium citrate tablet.

you can pick up a large bottle 300 from walmart for damn near nothing. it is dirt cheap.

You need
vitamin K2 (200 mcg minimum, this puts calcium in bones and out of arteries and soft tissue), Vitamin D( should be d3 not d2 5,000-7,000 daily),
magnesium (400-600 mg/daily).
Calcium (800 mg). Calcium citrate is a good form.

Should get the other stuff too, zinc, boron.... Usually included in a decent calcium supplement.

I have had some of my suggestions on vitamin combinations used to change formulas from some of the sites I post in.

Here's a good one for reference: Calcium formula

thank you so much, you do know EVEYTHING!  :king:

For mimi:  Theonine
                Natural Stress Relief

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #271 on: April 26, 2013, 03:00:07 AM »

I don't know that much about Snowwy, just that I used to hear CD said he is a fair mod, so i wonder whether he suddenly dislikes him so much  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #272 on: April 26, 2013, 03:01:18 AM »

Don't be mean to mimi  :mad1:

thank you Capital Combat, don't worry, Nek is always very frank, I don't mind it ayt all  :// :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #273 on: April 26, 2013, 08:02:07 AM »

I don't know that much about Snowwy, just that I used to hear CD said he is a fair mod, so i wonder whether he suddenly dislikes him so much  :)~

people change mimzy.

he used to ok as a mod a few years ago.

but then scoobs decided to take him under his wings. so now snowy has made it into the admin there.

I call it like it like I see it. that has nothing to do with disliking or liking somebody.

these people play with a stacked deck. they are unfair and inconsistent.

that is why the best posters there are leaving. again that has nothing to do with liking or disliking somebody.

why would normal people with normal lives, normal families, and normal jobs want to deal with such gross unfairness and injustice?

that is why we are here. I would have left mtf anyway. it was getting to be pretty damn bad.

now it is nothing short of just pathetic.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:06:05 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2013, 01:20:36 AM »
Now this is interesting, it looks like everything verticalscope, Steve is fake too? many people said that he was a "friend" of Safinrules but he's getting banned left and right too so I guess that's not the case, anyway, this is what that imbecile Snowwy wrote:

So maybe Steve the owner is fake too hahaha, well on noob forums the owners often use fake users to make the forums more populated but you can see what a bunch of shady criminals these are, in case they're really faking an owner, and in case Steve was the real owner and someone's using his account then they are going against their own rules and impersonate Steve, really it would take just a min for the verticalscope criminals to make accounts for themselves but ofc they won't do that cause they are criminals  BTW clap clap for Snowwy, that moron doesn't even know who he's working for for free

Now I checked out the vs site and it's tot fake and it stinks like hell.... the profile of the vs bosses nothing concrete about them, just a bunch of bulls**t, no birthyears, schools, anything , even hacker and cracker groups are more specific about themselves than the VS criminals lol and they define themselves as "enthusiasts"??? really, nothing about their education and stuff ofc it's because they are a bunch of fakes  and there are only some noobish cyberpunks behind the vs fraud lol

it's so funny on the canadian linkedin there's nothing concrete again about the very "high profile" verticalscope bosses, not even pics ..-) the few serfs there that have are probably fakes like Steve and have stolen pics

and check this out, the verticalscope boss, Rob Laidlaw's site, is it under construction or deconstruction? :whistle: imo more fake s**t
http://www.rob-laidlaw.com/

oh,  and the cyberpunks verticalscope won't only steal your money, they will also try to mess up your computer and steal your identity, these alerts on VS sites are NOT false positives!!!

Anyway, I haven't been sherlocking around too much so in case you know anything concrete about these criminals or Rob Laidlaw is your best buddy just log in and correct the info here/add something more specific.... Let's find out who stole CD's money :).....

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #275 on: April 29, 2013, 01:00:18 AM »
its shady practices is going to eventually land it in some very hot water general nekro.

it would not surprise me if it is forced to shut down one of these days. I mean I can damn near see it happening one day.

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #276 on: May 01, 2013, 05:41:08 AM »
 :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline ProdigyEng

• Tennis Player
« Reply #277 on: May 03, 2013, 09:18:13 AM »
Federer fan girl Dextertje deffo needs to go on the wall of shame.

Cries whenever you criticize something Fed did, because he feels like you are hating on him, even though it's not the case.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #278 on: May 03, 2013, 09:51:24 AM »
never heard of him/her?

but then again I have been away from mtf for a while now.

Offline ProdigyEng

• Tennis Player
« Reply #279 on: May 03, 2013, 01:47:30 PM »
It is durrs new name.