Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 27897 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #340 on: May 24, 2013, 12:29:32 PM »
answer this before deleting posts.......

is there any specific rule that ONLY THOSE POSTERS WHO YOU HATE should go into the OP?

in that case WHO ARE YOU to decide who must be hated and who must not be?

You decide, no one can decide for you, why even ask?

Bring up anyone you want, I'll support you.  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #341 on: May 24, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
What's happening here?

It's kind of normal to have some differences but they always work out by themselves.

STG, let everyone have a chance at least for awhile.
If this about some of the new posters from MTF then just keep a distance for at least a little while.

After some time of adjustment things will work out.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2013, 03:30:48 PM »
What's happening here?

a small settlement.......posters are being forced to hate/love only those who are approved by the castle........i have a problem with that.......

It's kind of normal to have some differences but they always work out by themselves.

yeah.....

If this about some of the new posters from MTF then just keep a distance for at least a little while.

yeah.....

You are right here, you are free to make your own opinions, this comes before any castle or anyone else.
That is what made T4U so great, the freedom given.

There have been some nasty battles here where elsewhere people would have been banned.

The result is posters cooled down and set new barriers for themselves to either avoid the other poster or have limited discussions in the future.
No one wants to post in fear or walk on eggshells all the time.

The same thing happened in the main tennis page, a few posters tried to clamp down on quality of posts and a big battle happened.
Some of those posters are still around, just post about what you want.
I like freedom of post.

The best site is where people comes to terms with their own posting without unduly being forced.
This means moderators will just PM the offending parties and mention the problem without any mention of repercussion.
The attacked poster can ignore attacks or respond.

Anyways I think you got your point across, is there more you need to say about it?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #343 on: May 24, 2013, 05:26:04 PM »
What's happening here?

a small settlement.......posters are being forced to hate/love only those who are approved by the castle........i have a problem with that.......

yeah.....

yeah.....

You are right here, you are free to make your own opinions, this comes before any castle or anyone else.
That is what made T4U so great, the freedom given.

There have been some nasty battles here where elsewhere people would have been banned.

The result is posters cooled down and set new barriers for themselves to either avoid the other poster or have limited discussions in the future.
No one wants to post in fear or walk on eggshells all the time.

The same thing happened in the main tennis page, a few posters tried to clamp down on quality of posts and a big battle happened.
Some of those posters are still around, just post about what you want.
I like freedom of post.

The best site is where people comes to terms with their own posting without unduly being forced.
This means moderators will just PM the offending parties and mention the problem without any mention of repercussion.
The attacked poster can ignore attacks or respond.

Anyways I think you got your point across, is there more you need to say about it?
this. absolutely agree. Most of us are tennis lovers and I do understand that things can get 'hot' sometimes. Shank is very passionate and could be stubborn etc. but I don't have a problem with it. I like to j/k with him and call him on his silliness sometimes when he takes things too personally. I know he is a good guy who just happens to love Rafa too much  :)~. I think we need to find him a good woman  :ice cream:

We must agree to disagree. Also instead of attacking a fellow poster for disagreeing with you try to be funny, use your sense of humor ... no reason to fight. it's silly, we are not kids.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #344 on: May 24, 2013, 09:02:35 PM »
I want clay death to take a screen cap of me #1 in the fantasy MTF tennis rankings and i can use that as my siggy

I will need more details.

can we get somebody to go there and take snap shot of this?

I usually don't log in there much anymore. I checked wing man frank`s thread a few times a while back but that is about it.

Offline Clash

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #345 on: May 25, 2013, 04:48:05 AM »
I'm only sleeping..

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #346 on: May 25, 2013, 06:43:37 AM »

I can make a siggy using this image of stats.

I will do it this evening.

:)) :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #347 on: May 25, 2013, 06:53:55 AM »
Scoobs, tripwires, sunset of age

all 3 of them f**king absolute skunface tools

there is 1 good reason about never being on MTF again, never having to read any of those reprobates.

hello Micky  :king:

I am a bit surprised to see you including Scoobs and tripwires coz i thought you were friendly with them?  :confused1:  sunset of age loves to insult posters by saying they have no brain ...... and she still criticised CD and you in CD's "Shrine thread" and your "Missing Corey" thread (which is supposed to say good things).  Very impolite manner.

Mimi  :)

I was never friendly with scoobs, its impossible, he is a self important brat and a complete bore anyway

tripwires was a great poster once but then just turned into a brat of a poster, very annoying. also beat me in the pop contest which didnt help ;-()
she's a good Fed fan but nothing more

I am sure that you are more popular than tripwires in general, she just got more male posters to vote for her  :)~
mimi she did what Betty did to me in 2009 and paid many ppl for a vote  ;-()

her greatest supporter, Thanos, even gave me a bad rep for not voting her (though what I always gave Thanos was good reps and I never said a bad word in front or at his back) ..-)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Escude

• Tennis Player
« Reply #348 on: May 25, 2013, 06:51:54 PM »
Thanos is one of the biggest dooshbags that ever lived, a sorry sun of a gun if ever there was one

how on earth he never got permabanned for comments he made about Ann (vicious personal insult) and then Wildegirl05 (racist insult) shows exactly what a dysfunctional mod system they run over there.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 06:54:14 PM by Escude »

Offline Escude

• Tennis Player
« Reply #349 on: May 25, 2013, 07:00:25 PM »
Love the siggy CD, i will store that one in the vaults.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #350 on: May 25, 2013, 07:27:38 PM »
Love the siggy CD, i will store that one in the vaults.

which one general?

that image of stats was brought here by general clash.

I have yet to work it into a siggy for you.

anyway I agree: thanos is a sick bastardo. I cant believe he went after lady ann there.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #351 on: May 25, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »
general nekro I think this is a cool thread. it serves a constructive purpose.

some of those in admin and mod ranks did some of us wrong at mtf.

clearly they had no business banning me and Feldman. we built lasting, enduring monuments there and we brought a lot of people together. it was grossly unfair and it was wrong.

there is no harm in venting a little bit here.

and in the process some people get to find out a little bit about that goes on at mtf.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #352 on: May 25, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »
Haha after disrespecting my friends and trolling my thread SdG thinks I will change anything in the OP for him, well he can troll all he wants and I don't care if the thread gets deleted either but I surely won't do anything for him, omg and I defended this guy when Dallas deleted his posts

and I defended him for 5 long years at mtf.

its the way of the world general nekro.

some of these lost souls don't know what a decent friendship is. that is why they troll 10-15 different forums around the clock.

some of them also cant find work which further drives them to the edge of insanity.

well we did all we could for them but evidently it was not enough.

now they can go their own separate ways and we will go our own ways. they can go found their own threads somewhere and start their own little deal.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #353 on: May 26, 2013, 09:12:07 AM »
Haha after disrespecting my friends and trolling my thread SdG thinks I will change anything in the OP for him, well he can troll all he wants and I don't care if the thread gets deleted either but I surely won't do anything for him, omg and I defended this guy when Dallas deleted his posts

and I defended him for 5 long years at mtf.

its the way of the world general nekro.

some of these lost souls don't know what a decent friendship is. that is why they troll 10-15 different forums around the clock.

some of them also cant find work which further drives them to the edge of insanity.

well we did all we could for them but evidently it was not enough.

now they can go their own separate ways and we will go our own ways. they can go found their own threads somewhere and start their own little deal.

you haven't defended me or any nadal fan........you defended only those who posted in your castle which you set up for your personal amusement.........if anything it's me who defended you at least on 20 occasions when you were banned at mtf and here........

you backstabbed habibko, sunset of age, har-tru, cloudygirl all who spent significant amount of time in your castle and got insulted and driven away from the castle the moment they stopped posting regularly.........

that is the reason why i barely ever posted in your chat thread for all these years.........and also i mostly like to talk tennis, that's why we log onto tennis forums........

please don't speak about work........i rejected a technical consultant position in cisco systems of san fransico simply because i din't feel like leaving my great country........

i am really not angered with any of your stupid accusations, because my friends here and at mtf know what i am and that is enough for me.........i don't need any other approval from anyone........

it's just sad that you have to get down low and lie about my personal stuff........i knew a day like this would come but it is only your loss, not mine........
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 09:16:34 AM by Start da Game »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #354 on: May 26, 2013, 09:56:37 AM »
Who cares about some anonymous guys on the internet? Just shut up everybody so we can watch some tennis.

This thread should be closed. All it inspires is hate and more hate.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #355 on: May 26, 2013, 01:08:20 PM »
Who cares about some anonymous guys on the internet? Just shut up everybody so we can watch some tennis.

Whatzzamatttah Kid, do you think this is a tennis forum or something? ;-() 

It used to be..... :(
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #356 on: May 26, 2013, 01:16:20 PM »

The afro version of Danny Devito in the house, Welcome mate :D you know you're not forced to read the chat section :) but I'm glad you're becoming a regular guest here :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:16:52 PM by Nekro t4u »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #357 on: May 26, 2013, 01:26:27 PM »

The afro version of Danny Devito in the house, Welcome mate :D you know you're not forced to read the chat section :) but I'm glad you're becoming a regular guest here :D
Are you trying to inspire 'hate' or 'more hate'?
There are very few things in life that I am forced to do.
....and I certainly am not 'regular'......Kid.
If you D-Bags wanna massage each others egos go right ahead.
I try to stick to just the tennis talk.
Sometimes, not too successfully. :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #358 on: May 26, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »

Are you trying to inspire 'hate' or 'more hate'?
There are very few things in life that I am forced to do.
....and I certainly am not 'regular'......Kid.
If you D-Bags wanna massage each others egos go right ahead.
I try to stick to just the tennis talk.
Sometimes, not too successfully. :rofl_2:
I see not too successfully, listen, I had noticed you got scared when we started building the chat section people would not read your imaginary stories about your imaginary life in your journal and you were right about that but try again, maybe if you throw some style into your writing you will get more readers than the chat section who knows??????? and then I will clap clap clap for you...... atm you just look like a bitter and jealous person

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #359 on: May 26, 2013, 05:40:54 PM »
cheer up monster. :)) :))

no need to stay caught up in an endless cycle of hate and resentment. there is no future in it.

it makes a man bitter and damn near ruins his health.