Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 19152 times)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2013, 05:45:29 PM »
MT is a class act, we go way back and his contribution to this forum has been and still is magnificent.

Also he's too smart not to get into any high school teen drama discussions on tennis forums.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2013, 05:54:49 PM »
 :)) :))

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2013, 07:15:43 PM »
Who cares about some anonymous guys on the internet? Just shut up everybody so we can watch some tennis.

This thread should be closed. All it inspires is hate and more hate.
Whatzzamatttah Kid, do you think this is a tennis forum or something? ;-() 

It used to be..... :(
The afro version of Danny Devito in the house, Welcome mate :D you know you're not forced to read the chat section :) but I'm glad you're becoming a regular guest here :D
Are you trying to inspire 'hate' or 'more hate'?
There are very few things in life that I am forced to do.
....and I certainly am not 'regular'......Kid.
If you D-Bags wanna massage each others egos go right ahead.
I try to stick to just the tennis talk.
Sometimes, not too successfully. :rofl_2:
I see not too successfully, listen, I had noticed you got scared when we started building the chat section people would not read your imaginary stories about your imaginary life in your journal and you were right about that but try again, maybe if you throw some style into your writing you will get more readers than the chat section who knows??????? and then I will clap clap clap for you...... atm you just look like a bitter and jealous person
Seriously Kid???
CONK da ball!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #363 on: May 26, 2013, 07:17:04 PM »
cheer up monster. :)) :))

no need to stay caught up in an endless cycle of hate and resentment. there is no future in it.

it makes a man bitter and damn near ruins his health.
Keep up with the quality posts about tennis, you're a real assssset to the forum.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #364 on: May 26, 2013, 07:18:38 PM »
MT come post at the castle and tell us about Sampras. :)) :))

did you ever get a chance to see him play in person?

what a serve he must have had. perhaps the greatest weapon the sport has ever known.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #365 on: May 26, 2013, 09:21:19 PM »

you haven't defended me or any nadal fan........you defended only those who posted in your castle which you set up for your personal amusement.........if anything it's me who defended you at least on 20 occasions when you were banned at mtf and here........

you backstabbed habibko, sunset of age, har-tru, cloudygirl all who spent significant amount of time in your castle and got insulted and driven away from the castle the moment they stopped posting regularly.........

that is the reason why i barely ever posted in your chat thread for all these years.........and also i mostly like to talk tennis, that's why we log onto tennis forums........

please don't speak about work........i rejected a technical consultant position in cisco systems of san fransico simply because i din't feel like leaving my great country........

i am really not angered with any of your stupid accusations, because my friends here and at mtf know what i am and that is enough for me.........i don't need any other approval from anyone........

it's just sad that you have to get down low and lie about my personal stuff........i knew a day like this would come but it is only your loss, not mine........

I don't agree that CD did not defend rafa or his fans, but i do agree that he defended more those who posted in the castle

to be fair, it is not right for you to attack Corey and masterclass etc but I can relate to you since you had beef with Corey.  But I do think the best that you can do is to not to talk with him any more but not attack him.  Everyone deservces a second chance.  It would be a pity that you and CD go separate way after being friends for so many years.  I hope both of you can meet each other half way after you two have calmed down.

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #366 on: May 27, 2013, 02:20:30 AM »
Thanos is one of the biggest dooshbags that ever lived, a sorry sun of a gun if ever there was one

how on earth he never got permabanned for comments he made about Ann (vicious personal insult) and then Wildegirl05 (racist insult) shows exactly what a dysfunctional mod system they run over there.

i don't know about that, he was always very kind to me, until i voted against tripwires  :)~

i seldom saw another person who defended a person to that extreme though  ://

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #367 on: May 27, 2013, 05:00:03 AM »
MT come post at the castle and tell us about Sampras. :)) :))

did you ever get a chance to see him play in person?

what a serve he must have had. perhaps the greatest weapon the sport has ever known.
There's only so much time in the day Sir. :)
I can barely keep up with just the current tennis news/discussions.

As much as I enjoyed watching Pete play, it's the game itself that I truly love.

Had tickets once to an exo with Fed in NYC and had to bail at the last minute for personal reasons.  So no, I never had the chance to see him in person.  Yet.

I used to attend the Volvo event in VT back in the day and have been to Newport a few times for senior tour events.  Lots of fun seeing the big boys up close and personal (at arms length).
CONK da ball!!!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #368 on: May 27, 2013, 05:07:53 AM »
I saw Pete once, it was the 1996 Marboro Open in Hong Kong.  How time flies ..........

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #369 on: May 27, 2013, 05:15:57 AM »
I saw Pete once, it was the 1996 Marboro Open in Hong Kong.   How time flies ..........
A young Pete at that!
What do you remember most about that match?
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #370 on: May 27, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »
I actually get tired (and bored too) if I hang out with the same crowd for too long. Eventually all the differences come out and people become more and more negative towards each other, and get into silly arguments too easily, so the idea never really thrills me. I'd like to know people from distance. Don't t like the idea getting too close to anyone.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #371 on: May 27, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »
I actually get tired (and bored too) if I hang out with the same crowd for too long. Eventually all the differences come out and people become more and more negative towards each other, and get into silly arguments too easily, so the idea never really thrills me. I'd like to know people from distance. Don't t like the idea getting too close to anyone.

You can never get close to people you meet on the internet, if you know what I mean.  :)
I have a lot of ppl here I consider my 'close' friends, but sadly we've never met.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #372 on: May 27, 2013, 12:53:05 PM »
But what is the big difference though? Unless you meet someone on the internet and get physical once you meet in person - be it romantic or just sexual, then that's one type of closeness. Other than that, there's not much difference being friends on the Internet or in person as long as they remain spiritual friends.

Offline ProdigyEng

• Tennis Player
« Reply #373 on: May 27, 2013, 03:55:28 PM »
MY GOD IT'S EMMA JEAN :o

Offline Connor

• Tennis Player
  • A pure Murray fan.
« Reply #374 on: May 27, 2013, 04:06:23 PM »
 :)>>>>  Emma Jean going in for the kill. Come back to MurraysWorld, Emma. :D

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #375 on: May 27, 2013, 04:08:49 PM »
Why are you guys here? lol. I am trying to hide from you all.  :)~

Offline ProdigyEng

• Tennis Player
« Reply #376 on: May 27, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »
You know I post on here.

Despite what you think, you are missed by some MW members.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #377 on: May 27, 2013, 04:16:02 PM »
You know I post on here.

I bet Hazel and Angie aren't in that list and .... maybe Clydey? :p

Anyway, I know you post here but was just surprised to see Connor too. Didn't know he was a fan of Rafa? Thought he liked Federer better.

Offline Connor

• Tennis Player
  • A pure Murray fan.
« Reply #378 on: May 27, 2013, 04:16:40 PM »
It's good here, my pseudo GangstaMurray was getting tiring. How are you Jeany?  :king:

Offline Connor

• Tennis Player
  • A pure Murray fan.
« Reply #379 on: May 27, 2013, 04:17:48 PM »
You know I post on here.

I bet Hazel and Angie aren't in that list and .... maybe Clydey? :p

Anyway, I know you post here but was just surprised to see Connor too. Didn't know he was a fan of Rafa? Thought he liked Federer better.

How many Fedtards here? I wouldn't want to offend. Yes, Rafa is my second favourite player :) I just like Murray a lot more than even him.