Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 22808 times)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #460 on: August 13, 2013, 04:41:29 AM »
I've seen the posts, no big deal.  :)~

I don't care about that today, I'm not cranky for some reason......   :))

Back in the day I built software for Motorola, the cell phone division.
Part of my job was to build the latest release and troubleshoot the build, there were thousands of files.
Things would happen like a float was used in one file and a double was used in another, an error.
We had fifty or more software engineers working on it and doing about 4 builds a day so it was busy.

I wrote also UNIX shell scripts to automate the builds, take files from here and there and many other things that used to be done manually. Mostly used the Korn shell for that.

Ah, those were the days.  :king:

Ah, the good old days. Phone programming has all the twisted problem an embedded system can have. The float versus double is only the smallest one of them. The strings and memory allocation problems were the bomb here. :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #461 on: August 13, 2013, 04:49:05 AM »
I've seen the posts, no big deal.  :)~

I don't care about that today, I'm not cranky for some reason......   :))

Back in the day I built software for Motorola, the cell phone division.
Part of my job was to build the latest release and troubleshoot the build, there were thousands of files.
Things would happen like a float was used in one file and a double was used in another, an error.
We had fifty or more software engineers working on it and doing about 4 builds a day so it was busy.

I wrote also UNIX shell scripts to automate the builds, take files from here and there and many other things that used to be done manually. Mostly used the Korn shell for that.

Ah, those were the days.  :king:

Ah, the good old days. Phone programming has all the twisted problem an embedded system can have. The float versus double is only the smallest one of them. The strings and memory allocation problems were the bomb here. :rofl_2:

We had only 8 megs of memory so code had to be optimized for that, I can say it was fun though and some days I'd be at the computer eating lunch and working 17 hours straight to get things compiled.

The other thing was that some software engineers were amazing inept, poor code and no ideas how to resolve things.

The last project I did was QA testing, finding memory leaks. It turned out that a third party software package was to blame.  :mad1:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #462 on: August 13, 2013, 05:10:55 PM »
and worthless lying, hypocrits.

don't forget general nekro that those kinds need a home too.

haters and backstabbers is exactly the right description.

I wonder if that moron had any luck finding cracky. cracky used to attack me nonstop and would follow me from forum to forum just so he coud attack me. he did what sick people do.

and swish--one of the village idiots and a liar and a backstabber---wanted to go fetch cracky.

can you believe that?

well now the ultimate terminators are back in town. and there aint no place to hide for the haters and the backstabbers.

I've waited a day to see if any action would be taken on this kind of posting.

This is how it works, if no action is taken then this style of posting is allowed.

This will be for masterclass and slasher to work on.

Have at it guys.  :cool:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #463 on: August 14, 2013, 03:26:36 AM »

I wonder if that moron had any luck finding cracky. cracky used to attack me nonstop and would follow me from forum to forum just so he coud attack me. he did what sick people do.

and swish--one of the village idiots and a liar and a backstabber---wanted to go fetch cracky.

can you believe that?

well now the ultimate terminators are back in town. and there aint no place to hide for the haters and the backstabbers.

This is how it works, if no action is taken then this style of posting is allowed.

Swish, you are a forgiving and good person.  And one day CD and Nek gonna understand this  :king:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #464 on: August 14, 2013, 04:28:27 AM »

can you believe that?

Swish, you are a forgiving and good person.  And one day CD and Nek gonna understand this  :king:

I am open to letting things go but also don't want any one poster to be able to do things others can't.

With this determination it will be known if this kind of posting is allowed and will effect future postings.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #465 on: August 14, 2013, 04:30:53 AM »

can you believe that?

I am open to letting things go but also don't want any one poster to be able to do things others can't.

With this determination it will be known if this kind of posting is allowed and will effect future postings.

I understand, i agree that this kind of post deserved an oral warning, but its all up to masterclass and slasher  :innocent:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:32:49 AM by mimi »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #466 on: August 16, 2013, 09:46:38 PM »
mimi, I don't think you are aware of the fact that swish threatened CD with calling Cracky here, a person who exposed personal info about CD and his properties without CD's permission....... CD is just throwing medium level cursing around which is not the nicest thing to do, swish on the other hand threatened him with something serious....... It's another thing I don't think he would really have done that.......

as  for the slasher incident, Slasher wanted to give me an extra 7 days of ban lying that i made a death-wish against swish in my wall post, when i obviously didn't.... I said we DON'T have to euthanize these poor beings, the village will be a nice quarantin for them....... hahaha even swish against whom the post was directed and who doesn't exactly like me said nothing bad was contained in that post....... If I hadn't fought  to reveal the truth I would be still banned and Slasher would have gotten away with it...... luckily he got caught......

No matter if Slasher is given another chance as a mod, he's now a fallen villain, no matter what colour his name is glowing in, if he's got any decency left in him he resigns soon and someone fair and objective and who actually cares about the fate of the board like masterclass is promoted to global mod instead....... but i expect that like corrupt politicians, he will cling to his power with all his fangs and claws........

I still didn't get full justice cause basically i got longer ban (well, you could say big deal, I could post on other tennis boards for that time, yes that's true but I'm emotionally attached to t4u) for telling the truth than Alex got for days of the vilest racism, sexism, cursing and creating troll threads or freaky(T4U is dead) for intentional forum disruption, insults and trolling....... Freakyman who keeps lying constantly not only about his age but even about his gender ........and this person is Slasher 1985's friend, draw some conclusions from that..........   btw freaky still haven't changed his name despite the mods' request, it's obvious that he's not slasher's friend and he doesn't care at all by not complying with his request he makes Slasher look even worse..... 

Anyway, I put Slasher on the wall and remove him from the Castle op, that's the minimum of justice i can get...... if he's using corruption again and tries to mess with the wall or the castle i have further action planned against him........ I hope he will take it like a man and will use his LOGIC, which he's posing as the champion of, instead of nerdrage that he's getting more and more infamous for......

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:44:51 PM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #467 on: August 16, 2013, 10:04:26 PM »
I never threatened CD with cracky.
Show me the post where I did. You can't.
Didn't you think of that?
You made an assumption, what you thought. Not good enough.

I have no other information about their problems which happened elsewhere.

I hope you learned your lesson.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #468 on: August 16, 2013, 10:06:22 PM »

you said you will look for his site and call him here......

I hope Slasher has learnt his lesson that even with super-powers he can't do anything he wants to lol

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:18:35 PM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #469 on: August 16, 2013, 10:16:22 PM »

you said you will look for his site and call him here......

I hope Slasher learnt his lesson lol

I did find his site and left a message, I think it was his site.

He was a strange poster but people responded and post counts went up.

I tried a few others too, one guy is called thelivest, another very verbal poster who got responses quite a bit. A few others too.

I didn't know cracky had personal information on CD, that must have happened somewhere else, maybe MTF.

I won't pursue cracky again though, using personal information is no good and I don't want that.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2013, 10:17:57 PM »
I won't pursue cracky again though, using personal information is no good and I don't want that.
I'm glad we agree about that :)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »
I'm glad we agree about that :)

Arguments are one thing but it stops there.    Agreed.  :king:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2013, 10:30:48 PM »
cracky followed me here only to attack m and insult me.

swish stop the lying or I will personally destroy your name from this forum or any other forum.

cracky is the most worthless poster ever. his contribution here is zero..

why the hell would you dig him up and for what?

you knew about cracky because he was a sick bastard who attacked me for years for nothing.

he found out about one of my rental properties that I picked up cheap. he tried to tell the world that I actually lived at that property.

and you wanted this guy here?

wake the hell up. do not ever say a single word about me again unless it is a kind word.

I have been kind to you forever. your hate for nadal makes you come after me.

and speaking of that, don't let me catch you call nadal a monkey and a clown again.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2013, 10:41:11 PM »
CD: calm down, Swish did not know Cranky gave out your personal information.  He already promised not to find him again.  Why can't we start all over again? 

Every one here, including me, are no angel but human, we all made mistakes and I did so too.   If he hates you so much, he would not have posted in that new castle thread by Nek  ://
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:42:53 PM by mimi »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #474 on: August 17, 2013, 05:29:11 AM »

can you believe that?

cracky followed me here only to attack m and insult me.

swish stop the lying or I will personally destroy your name from this forum or any other forum.

cracky is the most worthless poster ever. his contribution here is zero..

why the hell would you dig him up and for what?

you knew about cracky because he was a sick bastard who attacked me for years for nothing.

he found out about one of my rental properties that I picked up cheap. he tried to tell the world that I actually lived at that property.

and you wanted this guy here?

wake the hell up. do not ever say a single word about me again unless it is a kind word.

I have been kind to you forever. your hate for nadal makes you come after me.

and speaking of that, don't let me catch you call nadal a monkey and a clown again.

It sounds like you have a personal problem with the poster, you're breaking my heart.  :cool:

I have already brought up the first post to masterclass and slasher, they said they would not allow such kind of posting anymore.

I wanted to see if they allow only some posters to post like this.
Favoritism is the word I'm looking for.

If they do nothing then I'm free to respond.

I suggest you change your style or get out.

There was tens of thousands of posters at MTF and only a handful followed you here, most of those have left too.

Things were peaceful here but you have to disrupt the forum, the last time you were rendered powerless with losing your mod position.

You have been run out of MTF, cracky ran you out of somewhere else and now I have that information he talked about.
You have been banned from here before and are working on it again.

No followers again for you. The writing is on the wall for you, look in the mirror.

But for now we will see what slasher and masterclass will do.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #475 on: August 17, 2013, 05:53:34 AM »
It sounds like you have a personal problem with the poster, you're breaking my heart.  :cool:

I have already brought up the first post to masterclass and slasher, they said they would not allow such kind of posting anymore.

I wanted to see if they allow only some posters to post like this.
Favoritism is the word I'm looking for.

If they do nothing then I'm free to respond.

I suggest you change your style or get out.

There was tens of thousands of posters at MTF and only a handful followed you here, most of those have left too.

Things were peaceful here but you have to disrupt the forum, the last time you were rendered powerless with losing your mod position.

You have been run out of MTF, cracky ran you out of somewhere else and now I have that information he talked about.
You have been banned from here before and are working on it again.

No followers again for you. The writing is on the wall for you, look in the mirror.

But for now we will see what slasher and masterclass will do.
Come on swish, you too should stop the fighting, CD is not going anywhere, he has many friends here, other boards and on facebook too trust me, and we all like and support him, we all know he's trying to build a nice community here and elsewhere and no matter how much his haters are trying to discredit him all they achieve is we support CD even more and our Castle community gets stronger and stronger....... in winter the chat section was such a nice place, it wasn't CD's fault either some trolls managed to cause it some damage but we'll rebuild it and ignore the trolls.........  CD now stopped the fighting you should too.......   Even if you're über clever and über evil and über supported by other CD haters and you manage to get him banned what have you achieved? There are many tennis boards,  CD is already a moderator elsewhere because people know he's a good  and  likeable person...... However, we like this board and we would like to stay here and build the chat section here too, if some fellows don't like it they can just ignore it really.........

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #476 on: August 17, 2013, 06:18:29 AM »
This particular thread has gone way off the topic and I see no more useful purpose to it. 

It was initially intended to be a sort of dumping ground for people that used to post at MTF and were fed up with the goings on there and needed a way of expressing it.  I allowed it to remain open originally, although there were those who objected, because one could see it was cathartic.  After a while, most people had released their anger and there was not much activity in the thread.  At some point, the thread starter had even said this thread could be closed.

But recently it has been used to stir up animosity here among T4U posters.  I had been focusing mostly on the Castle and Village threads, but finally (perhaps a bit too late), noticed this activity here in this thread.

I'm not going to mention names, but no one is innocent here. Consider this a global warning to all.

Again we have people either overtly or subtly inciting, baiting, or threats and people counter attacking.  Please don't bring up these subjects in any other of the chat threads.  The content will be deleted and the posters will be warned and possibly banned. 

This thread is now closed. 

Thank you.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #477 on: August 19, 2013, 03:50:23 AM »
as  for the slasher incident, Slasher wanted to give me an extra 7 days of ban lying that i made a death-wish against swish in my wall post, when i obviously didn't.... I said we DON'T have to euthanize these poor beings, the village will be a nice quarantin for them....... hahaha even swish against whom the post was directed and who doesn't exactly like me said nothing bad was contained in that post....... If I hadn't fought  to reveal the truth I would be still banned and Slasher would have gotten away with it...... luckily he got caught......

No matter if Slasher is given another chance as a mod, he's now a fallen villain, no matter what colour his name is glowing in, if he's got any decency left in him he resigns soon and someone fair and objective and who actually cares about the fate of the board like masterclass is promoted to global mod instead....... but i expect that like corrupt politicians, he will cling to his power with all his fangs and claws........

I still didn't get full justice cause basically i got longer ban (well, you could say big deal, I could post on other tennis boards for that time, yes that's true but I'm emotionally attached to t4u) for telling the truth than Alex got for days of the vilest racism, sexism, cursing and creating troll threads or freaky(T4U is dead) for intentional forum disruption, insults and trolling....... Freakyman who keeps lying constantly not only about his age but even about his gender ........and this person is Slasher 1985's friend, draw some conclusions from that..........   btw freaky still haven't changed his name despite the mods' request, it's obvious that he's not slasher's friend and he doesn't care at all by not complying with his request he makes Slasher look even worse..... 

Anyway, I put Slasher on the wall and remove him from the Castle op, that's the minimum of justice i can get...... if he's using corruption again and tries to mess with the wall or the castle i have further action planned against him........ I hope he will take it like a man and will use his LOGIC, which he's posing as the champion of, instead of nerdrage that he's getting more and more infamous for......

LMAO!

Are you kidding me? These are the actions of a person without any form of personal life whatsoever. So, remove me from the Castle OP and cast me in the thread as a wall of shamer. I look worse for what? Banning you?  :rofl_2: You should have been banned years ago for this thread filled with hate and insults alone. I am being fair here and in no way offended by your pathetic 'justice'.

You can talk about me (without insulting) anywhere you like. The world is a free place. All that will remain is the fact that you have almost 0 posts outside of this chat section, while by contributions stretch beyond it. You have 0 contributions in any tennis community, I basically can't figure out what you're doing in one, you don't belong here.

Anyway, it's good that this hate-filled thread is now closed. Excellent decision, Sir John. I didn't want to cross into your section and do decisions for you, otherwise I would have closed it myself. :gleam: