Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

Football Lounge

<< < (52/77) > >>

Brick Top:
Full HD chelsea vs arsenal 2-1 20/01/2013 goals

propstoart:
Seems Chelsea won a hard-fought game.. Good for their manager he still has a seasoned head like Lampard and a young gun like Mata..  ;-()

Brick Top:
Benitez still dont have entire fan support but its good to see that players are finally getting used to his tactics.

propstoart:
Benitez seems like a good coach, in a very tough job - he is a temporary manager, at a club with high expectations, filled with star players; not all of whom are pulling their weight..  :(
Abramovich freezing out Lampard seems counter-productive to me.. I know Lamps is not exactly best-in-class, but he is a much-decorated veteran..

Brick Top:

--- Quote from: propstoart on January 21, 2013, 03:47:17 PM ---Benitez seems like a good coach, in a very tough job - he is a temporary manager, at a club with high expectations, filled with star players; not all of whom are pulling their weight..  :(
Abramovich freezing out Lampard seems counter-productive to me.. I know Lamps is not exactly best-in-class, but he is a much-decorated veteran..

--- End quote ---

Yes he is good, but if fails to bring some trophy or to be competitive in premiership with City and United I doubt that Abramovich will have any patience, and also I think he will probably aim to bring Mourinho back at the end of the season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version