Author Topic: Football Lounge  (Read 11907 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: Football Lounge
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2012, 05:46:15 PM »
i think football lounge is going to be biggest hit here in time. it is by far the most popular sport on the planet.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2012, 05:59:17 PM »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2012, 06:46:43 PM »
messi is just a warrior folks. the man cannot be stopped. 82 goals in this day and age is simply unbelievable:

SAO PAULO (AP) -- Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Andres Iniesta are the finalists for FIFA's world player of the year award.

They were picked from a list of 23 candidates for this year's Ballon d'Or, with Messi looking to become the first player to win the award four times. The Argentina and Barcelona playmaker won the award the last three years.
''I think they are perfect picks. There is no doubt these players are among the best,'' said former Brazil great Ronaldo, a three-time award winner. ''Messi and Ronaldo are really the only ones with a chance of winning, that's how it's been recently.''
The winner will be announced in Switzerland on Jan. 7. The only other players to have won the FIFA award three times are Ronaldo and former France great Zinedine Zidane.
The finalists for the women's world player award are five-time winner Marta and America duo Alex Morgan and Abby Wambach.
They led the United States to its third straight Olympic gold medal in London. Wambach made the shortlist last year, finishing third in the voting.
''Women's football was at its best this year,'' FIFA President Sepp Blatter said, noting the record crowds attending the matches at the London Games.
Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque, former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola and Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho were in the running for the world coach of the year award. The women's coach of the year award nominees are France's Bruno Bini, Japan's Norio Sasaki and former U.S. coach Pia Sundhage, who led the team to the gold at the 2012 Games.
The Puskas Award for the best goal of the year will be presented to Radamel Falcao, Neymar or Miroslav Stoch.

The 25-year-old Messi won his second Golden Boot award this year for scoring the most goals in Europe's domestic leagues last season. He has scored 82 goals this calendar year, putting him only three shy of Gerd Mueller's record.
Messi won last year's Ballon d'Or prize over Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored a team leading 46 goals last season for Real Madrid.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:49:57 PM by Clay Death »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2012, 06:53:14 PM »
Beckham exploring 'exciting options' after Galaxy

LONDON (AP) -- David Beckham says he is mulling over ''some quite exciting options'' as he seeks the final challenge of his career.

However, the ex-England captain says a return to his home country is unlikely because ''I can't see myself playing for any other Premier League club'' than former team Manchester United.

Beckham, speaking in Los Angeles, tells British broadcaster Sky Sports:  ''I'm lucky - at the age of 37, I've been offered some quite exciting options and there are a few options on the table.''
He didn't specify which clubs had approached him.

Beckham, who is leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy after Saturday's MLS Cup final, has been linked with possible moves to Australia's A-League or Paris Saint-Germain.
Beckham says ''retirement hasn't come into my head yet.''
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 06:55:15 PM by Clay Death »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2012, 07:22:12 PM »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
this football lounge rocks. :))

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2012, 06:03:00 AM »
Beckham exploring 'exciting options' after Galaxy

LONDON (AP) -- David Beckham says he is mulling over ''some quite exciting options'' as he seeks the final challenge of his career.

However, the ex-England captain says a return to his home country is unlikely because ''I can't see myself playing for any other Premier League club'' than former team Manchester United.

Beckham, speaking in Los Angeles, tells British broadcaster Sky Sports:  ''I'm lucky - at the age of 37, I've been offered some quite exciting options and there are a few options on the table.''
He didn't specify which clubs had approached him.

Beckham, who is leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy after Saturday's MLS Cup final, has been linked with possible moves to Australia's A-League or Paris Saint-Germain.
Beckham says ''retirement hasn't come into my head yet.''

I doubt he will sign for Paris Saint-Germain he might to Aus or Russia or even stay in US

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2012, 06:05:08 AM »
Catania - AC Milan today only match from Serie A. Milan had horror season till now so it is must win situation for them.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
how good is AC Milan?

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2012, 11:51:46 AM »
Lol, I don't know anything about football anymore, I used to go to DVSC matches when I was a kid, it was fun then  :))

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2012, 02:15:09 PM »
Milan losing 1-0. Terrible form continues and shows that victory over Juventus was a fluke.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2012, 05:15:50 PM »
how good is AC Milan?

They managed to turn it over, won 3-1 at the end. AC Milan is one of the most successful Italian and European clubs (they have one European Champions League 7 times and that is most important club competition),  they are also most successful club in world terms they owon 18 international trophies. Unfortunately things for them are not going well for now in Italian league, they are seventh and with almost no chance for national title this year, but in European Champions League they are doing well for now we will see how will they do in a knock out phase.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2012, 05:18:40 PM »
that is an interesting pic. the uncle looks just like tony.

is that the uncle they used to call "the beast of barcelona"?

was he a legend?
I just saw this, Yes Miguel Angel Nadal was one hell of the defender a real beast on the field (kind a similar to Rafa), he had a great career playing for both Barcelona and Spanish national team.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2012, 05:21:06 PM »

was he a legend?
I just saw this, Yes Miguel Angel Nadal was one hell of the defender a real beast on the field (kind a similar to Rafa), he had a great career playing for both Barcelona and Spanish national team.

Miguel Angel Nadal : what a great name. these spanish chaps have such epic sounding names.

he is the one who is often seen at nadal`s matches. he must love his nephew very much.

they are such a close family.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2012, 05:25:54 PM »

was he a legend?

Miguel Angel Nadal : what a great name. these spanish chaps have such epic sounding names.

he is the one who is often seen at nadal`s matches. he must love his nephew very much.

they are such a close family.

Yes you can see him often, here is one cute pic

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2012, 05:29:44 PM »
how good is AC Milan?

They managed to turn it over, won 3-1 at the end. AC Milan is one of the most successful Italian and European clubs (they have one European Champions League 7 times and that is most important club competition),  they are also most successful club in world terms they owon 18 international trophies. Unfortunately things for them are not going well for now in Italian league, they are seventh and with almost no chance for national title this year, but in European Champions League they are doing well for now we will see how will they do in a knock out phase.

that is quite impressive general brick top.

i am going to have read about them. it will help me improve my knowledge about football. this is the next sport i am going to try to follow.

sounds like ac milan has one hell of a resume.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »
so that is the "beast of barcelona".

that is a good picture of him and his nephew. clay warrior looks very happy. he got to hang out with a legend as a kid.

and now he is a legend himself.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2012, 05:39:52 PM »
how good is AC Milan?

that is quite impressive general brick top.

i am going to have read about them. it will help me improve my knowledge about football. this is the next sport i am going to try to follow.

sounds like ac milan has one hell of a resume.

Yes Hercules, they are always top team, btw. best or most successful and currentl best Italian teams are Juventus from Turin, AC Milan and Inter from Milano,  AS Roma and SS Lazio from Rome and Napoli from Naples (Maradona played for them)

As my favorite team I am hard core fan of AS Roma

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2012, 05:43:23 PM »
Herc check out Champions League the most quality club competition in the world, 32 best European teams are playing there. Group competition will end next week, and in February playoff (knock out) phase will start.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2012, 05:49:07 PM »
Current Champions League standings  http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2013/standings/index.html
Next round in Tuesday