Author Topic: World Cricket  (Read 3688 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: World Cricket
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 01:52:23 PM »
you know about this dude. he has become one of the world`s highest paid in cricket:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 01:53:00 PM »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 01:53:46 PM »

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 02:10:10 PM »
nice pics, hercules........yeah dhoni is currently the highest paid cricketer........the second pic is on the day when haydos (mathew hayden) retired........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »
this one is for you general shanks:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 02:11:47 PM »
nice pics, hercules........yeah dhoni is currently the highest paid cricketer........the second pic is on the day when haydos (mathew hayden) retired........

is he the highest paid in the world or in india?

is he that good?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »
this currently the greatest fast bowler in the world.......dale steyn of south africa.......

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 02:15:38 PM »

is he the highest paid in the world or in india?

is he that good?

yes he is the highest paid cricket in the world........he is good at convincing people that he is great........not a bad player though.........lead the indian team to world cup glory and lead his club team twice to glory in IPL.......

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 02:15:49 PM »
how fast is his fastest ball?

is it over 100 MPH?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 02:21:10 PM »
how fast is his fastest ball?

is it over 100 MPH?

95 mph is his fastest.......100 mph delivery is a very very rare feat........bowlers who bowled at 100 mph just once or twice in their career,

1. shoaib akhtar
2. mohammed sami
3. brett lee
4. shaun tait

first two are from pakistan, next two from oz.......there might be a few more but i don't remember at this point....... 

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 02:24:17 PM »
Keep up the good job with thread  :king:

thanks brick top.......where are you from?

Serbia, I am not familiar with Cricket but on a first it looks interesting. I am planing to learn more about it.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2012, 02:41:01 PM »
impressive velocities general shanks.

they dont need to carry guns. all they need to do carry a few balls. they could kill from 50 feet away with a fast ball if they have to.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 06:55:51 AM »
the great west indies fast bowlers of the 70s, 80s and 90s used to scare the top most batsmen in the world........curtly ambrose was considered the most fearsome bowler of the 90s by many batsmen........he was totally unplayable on bouncing wickets.......tendulkar feared ambrose the most in his career........

CURTLY AMBROSE - LETHAL FAST BOWLER!

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2012, 08:14:27 AM »
General Shankar, thanks for the educational videos.  They are enlightening.  Now it makes a little more sense.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2012, 10:51:41 AM »
i still cant believe those velocities. imagine what they could do in baseball as pitchers.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2012, 01:55:20 PM »
australia are chasing a mammoth total of 632 in perth against south africa........two days remain in the test........so only a matter of time before they get bowled out.........

Offline tennisville

• Tennis Player
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 09:46:59 PM »
nice thread  :)) :)) What about Ponting ? I hated him a lot but feel he was a great batsman and one of the best of this era . India needs to win this test and Tendu needs to do well or this might very well be his last series  :(

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »
well tendu top scored today with 76 which somewhat saves him for the moment........frankly who's his replacement? look at kohli who's been failing all through against this quality english attack........tendulkar should be given the respect he deserves.......he proved today that he is still capable of getting runs........expect a ton from him in the next two innings........

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2012, 01:04:47 PM »
well i too never liked ponting but he will be remembered as one of the greats of his generation........he had the benefit of being part of one of the GOAT teams though for most part of his career........

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2012, 12:10:27 PM »
india lost a closely fought cricket match today against england........yuvraj singh with his slow left arm spin singlehandedly brought india close to victory, only to be spoiled by the inexperienced fast bowlers in the end........