Non-Tennis Discussions > Other Sports

World Cricket

<< < (16/16)

JayR:

--- Quote from: bertie on May 07, 2013, 08:02:32 PM ---the ashes should be an interesting series. I'm of dual nationality (UK/Aus) so I win either way :))

--- End quote ---

You're definitely in the box seat there bertie. Lol!

--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 08, 2013, 12:23:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: bertie on May 07, 2013, 08:02:32 PM ---the ashes should be an interesting series. I'm of dual nationality (UK/Aus) so I win either way :))

--- End quote ---
congrats in advance to you.......

--- End quote ---

Yes. We should be congratulating bertie now. Lol!

--- Quote from: Start da Game on May 08, 2013, 12:27:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: JayR on May 07, 2013, 01:48:01 PM ---Shankar! Longtime no see! I hope all is well with you my friend.  :))

Even though it's not happening for 6 months, I agree that this is potentially the best test series of the year.  Looking forward to it.

--- End quote ---

hello ann, i am doing fine.......:gleam: how are you? 

steyn is the best fast bowler in the world and i have no doubt that he will separate indian boys from indian men on those fast tracks in south africa........sachin, pujara and rohit sharma have a major role to play........stupid rohit sharma doesn't want to focus on test cricket atm, he is too busy slogging ugly in the IPL.......

--- End quote ---

Hello Shankar.  I'm very happy to hear that you're doing well.  :)) I'm fine also thanks, so no complaints from me!  :))

There's no doubt that Steyn is going to be a major influence in this series and it remains to be seen how the Indian batsmen are going to combat his pace. Well, India very definitely need these three, at the very least, to be at or near their best to provide the stability that they are undoubtedly going to need if they're not going to be overwhelmed in this series.

Start da Game:
hola ann........steyn the man might win the IPL for sunrisers hyderabad........he is one fast bowler who you can rely on in any game.......critics and pundits have already declared him the best fast bowler in the world currently and one of the best ever, recently waqar younis joined them as well in the praise........too bad he has such a choking team with him though.........except kallis the great, everyone in the SA team has a tendency to choke........

Start da Game:
thread closed and will be restarted at a better place on the forum........cricket followers kindly get over to the general discussions section........thanks.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version