Author Topic: Brisbane International  (Read 533 times)

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Brisbane International
« on: December 01, 2012, 04:33:24 AM »
World No.3 Andy Murray and Aussie stalwart Lleyton Hewitt will face a stellar line-up at the Brisbane International presented by Suncorp in 2013.

Five top 20 players including young gun and world No.13 Milos Raonic (CAN), world No.16 Gilles Simon (FRA), Brisbane 2012 runner-up and world No.18 Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR), as well as world No.19 Kei Nishikori(JPN), have all signed on to start their year in the sunshine state.

I am really looking forward to playing at the Brisbane International, Raonic said.

The Brisbane tournament has been an appealing choice to make this time round because I really enjoy being in Australia, it makes the travel a lot easier. Ive played well in Australia and to be able to play in another city on the east coast is a good opportunity that I look forward to, he continued.

I look forward to new experiences, good food and building some good memories there, Raonic added.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
Re: Brisbane International
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 02:51:41 PM »
Im never tired of Rusty!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 03:42:55 PM »
Im never tired of Rusty!
yup, me too. too bad I won't be able to see any matches. I sleep at that time, the  time difference between Canada and Australia is horrendous. It's different with the AO because TSN wil be broadcasting all matches, so I just set up my PVR to record and watch matches later.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 08:57:06 AM »
Ozz is always a problem on time for matches,around midnight ish starting for uk :ZZZZZ)

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 12:57:09 PM »
Im never tired of Rusty!
yup, me too. too bad I won't be able to see any matches. I sleep at that time, the  time difference between Canada and Australia is horrendous. It's different with the AO because TSN wil be broadcasting all matches, so I just set up my PVR to record and watch matches later.

Hopefully he will make another AO run, no retirement at site atm. If he can stay healthy he could be around for few seasons more before calling a day.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 01:11:18 AM »
strong field there sports fans. :))