Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Brisbane International

(1/2) > >>

sid:
World No.3 Andy Murray and Aussie stalwart Lleyton Hewitt will face a stellar line-up at the Brisbane International presented by Suncorp in 2013.

Five top 20 players including young gun and world No.13 Milos Raonic (CAN), world No.16 Gilles Simon (FRA), Brisbane 2012 runner-up and world No.18 Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR), as well as world No.19 Kei Nishikori(JPN), have all signed on to start their year in the sunshine state.

I am really looking forward to playing at the Brisbane International, Raonic said.

The Brisbane tournament has been an appealing choice to make this time round because I really enjoy being in Australia, it makes the travel a lot easier. Ive played well in Australia and to be able to play in another city on the east coast is a good opportunity that I look forward to, he continued.

I look forward to new experiences, good food and building some good memories there, Raonic added.

Brick Top:
Im never tired of Rusty!

Alex:

--- Quote from: Brick Top on December 01, 2012, 02:51:41 PM ---Im never tired of Rusty!

--- End quote ---
yup, me too. too bad I won't be able to see any matches. I sleep at that time, the  time difference between Canada and Australia is horrendous. It's different with the AO because TSN wil be broadcasting all matches, so I just set up my PVR to record and watch matches later.

sid:
Ozz is always a problem on time for matches,around midnight ish starting for uk :ZZZZZ)

Brick Top:

--- Quote from: Alex on December 01, 2012, 03:42:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Brick Top on December 01, 2012, 02:51:41 PM ---Im never tired of Rusty!

--- End quote ---
yup, me too. too bad I won't be able to see any matches. I sleep at that time, the  time difference between Canada and Australia is horrendous. It's different with the AO because TSN wil be broadcasting all matches, so I just set up my PVR to record and watch matches later.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully he will make another AO run, no retirement at site atm. If he can stay healthy he could be around for few seasons more before calling a day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version