Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Predictions for 2013

(1/22) > >>

Alex:
let's wake up this board. What to you think is going to happen in 2013? slam winners? underdogs? youngsters? new faces? rankings?
discuss.

I'll come back later to express my opinion  :)

Tennis4you:
I predict Sampras will come back to dominate the tour in 2013.  But only until July when Agassi decides he want s apiece and then comes back and takes over the #1 ranking.  Maybe I am watching too many of these classic matches on Tennis Channel in the evenings.  Last night was Federer vs Sampras, 2001 Wimbledon.

Sadly I think Federer will get shut out at all slams.  Murray will take 1, Nole will take 2 and someone else will snag their first.  Nadal will end up in a wheel chair by February.

euroka1:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on December 01, 2012, 05:08:54 PM ---Sadly I think Federer will get shut out at all slams.  Murray will take 1, Nole will take 2 and someone else will snag their first.  Nadal will end up in a wheel chair by February.

--- End quote ---

Whatever happens, Scott, a highlight of my year was seeing Nadal win Monte Carlo for the eighth time. Nole might live there, but watching all the local attention that was put on Nadal and his family, he is still the adopted son in that town.

Swish:
Fed's going to take another one, his level is plenty high enough.

Djokovic has chances everywhere.

Nadal, we'll see but I'm expecting a strong comeback.

JDMP has steadily moved up the ranking and his health has been holding on.

Clay Death:
excellent thread general alex. keep up the good work.
2013 is almost here. i think nole is going to be hard to stop on the hard courts.
we know that he is capable of domination on hard courts.
wimbledon is up in the air.

and rg is off limits. :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version