Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Predictions for 2013

<< < (20/22) > >>

Alex:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on January 05, 2013, 02:13:35 PM ---Woo hooo!!! :toot:

An entire thread devoted to quadruples and quintuples. Unique if it weren't exactly like every thread at T4U.

Stupid thread, Alex.   :)~

Come on, people, this is so lame. Take your best shot at a real prediction game.

http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/index.php?topic=17223.msg526776#msg526776

--- End quote ---

sure my friend, that was the idea  :whistle:. we've got to talk about something or nothing. hello  :gleam:

mav140:

--- Quote from: huntingyou on January 07, 2013, 09:11:55 PM ---Broncos 2013 SB Champs! 

I might as well stick to a sport where I still have a horse running; and with good knees I might add!

--- End quote ---

Yeah!!!
 ://

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: Emma on January 07, 2013, 09:27:09 AM ---I predict that this forum will say ta ta good bye once Federer retires (2014) and it is also when most of Fed fans will resign as well.

My other predition is that, herc may take over the forum ownership in that year but it will all depend on Nadal.

:innocent:

--- End quote ---

i might just take ownership of you if you dont come to the castle once in a while and have a few drinks with us. :)) :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: huntingyou on January 07, 2013, 09:11:55 PM ---Broncos 2013 SB Champs! 

I might as well stick to a sport where I still have a horse running; and with good knees I might add!

--- End quote ---

are you still alive. :)) :)) :))

come to the castle at the chat section here general huntingyou and say hello to your friends.

sid:
Now we are into the 4th Round @ Ozz,are your Predictions the same? & what do you feel now the draw is opening up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version