Author Topic: Predictions for 2013  (Read 5443 times)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: Predictions for 2013
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2013, 01:18:28 PM »
Now we are into the 4th Round @ Ozz,are your Predictions the same? & what do you feel now the draw is opening up?

I'm still down after DelPo lost, he looked like he could make the quarters at least.

I'm looking forward to Murray-Fed if it's in the cards.

Djokovic looks to be the man.

I'm taking Fed all the way though.  :)>>>>

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2013, 01:27:04 PM »
Hi Swish,i feel for you with Potty getting beat mate.Fed played good v Tomic & next is Raonic,how do you see that one going 3/4 or 5 sets???

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2013, 11:31:49 PM »
Hi Swish,i feel for you with Potty getting beat mate.Fed played good v Tomic & next is Raonic,how do you see that one going 3/4 or 5 sets???

I HOPE it goes 3 sets for Roger...but with Raonic...you never know.  He does have a great serve and Roger has lost the 1st set every time they have played!  But they haven't played at a grand slam before, so I hope it'll be different this time and Roger can take it in 3.  But even if it goes 5...as long as Roger wins - I'll  be happy. :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2013, 11:08:45 AM »

I HOPE it goes 3 sets for Roger...but with Raonic...you never know.  He does have a great serve and Roger has lost the 1st set every time they have played!  But they haven't played at a grand slam before, so I hope it'll be different this time and Roger can take it in 3.  But even if it goes 5...as long as Roger wins - I'll  be happy. :))
Dallas, a typical drama queen  :rofl_2: (sorry, you know I love ya). Raonic can serve and then .... not sure what else he can do. I love him but it is what it is. Canada and tennis ... it's not happening  :\

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2013, 11:55:24 AM »
Chardy to win the AO.  :laugh-bounce: :lol-sign: :lol: :rofl_2:
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2013, 01:52:47 PM »

Dallas, a typical drama queen  :rofl_2: (sorry, you know I love ya). Raonic can serve and then .... not sure what else he can do. I love him but it is what it is. Canada and tennis ... it's not happening  :\

You know I have to have some 'drama'... Now I'm going to be stressed over Tsonga, who is playing really well too.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2013, 07:34:47 PM »

You know I have to have some 'drama'... Now I'm going to be stressed over Tsonga, who is playing really well too.
Fed is playing better tho. I'd say Fed in 3 or 4. :)