Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Mass shooting in Connecticut elementary school 27 dead including 18 children

<< < (14/14)

Swish:
I'm all for owning guns and want kids to be exposed to them as soon as possible.

They will learn how to respect the weapons early in life.

Emma:

--- Quote from: swish on January 01, 2013, 01:07:54 PM ---I'm all for owning guns and want kids to be exposed to them as soon as possible.

--- End quote ---

YOU CANNOT TO BE SERIOUS, SWISH!

That's not how you go on about teaching kids to respect and take responsibilities by giving them guns at an early age. What a crazy thought. Have you watched children these days at all? They are crazy about guns and are obsessed with them. They donít care about the consequences. That's a horrid sign any way you look at it.

The way to teach them is to take them to those families who are suffering from losses because of these gun violations. Take them to rehab centres and show them what drugs can do to them in the end. Take them to ER and show them all the patients who are waiting to die for the bad choices they've made all their life. Show them what alcohol does to people and give them the stats on drunk and drive. The US stat alone should make them think much deeper. Take them to third world countries and let them see how children of same age are orphans and on the verge of dying because they can't even afford one meal a day let alone get any kind of Medicare. Forget about those video games and play stations. If you really want to open their eyes and help them so that they can become responsible knowing the true reality of nature, then that's how to do it. Take them to Afghanistan and show them all those children who are now crippled because of the nonstop bombing and gun fighting.  Do you have any idea how many children died since the Iraq invasion? Do yourself a favour and look it up.

Swish:

--- Quote from: Emma on January 07, 2013, 09:53:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: swish on January 01, 2013, 01:07:54 PM ---I'm all for owning guns and want kids to be exposed to them as soon as possible.

--- End quote ---

YOU CANNOT TO BE SERIOUS, SWISH!

That's not how you go on about teaching kids to respect and take responsibilities by giving them guns at an early age. What a crazy thought. Have you watched children these days at all? They are crazy about guns and are obsessed with them. They donít care about the consequences. That's a horrid sign any way you look at it.

The way to teach them is to take them to those families who are suffering from losses because of these gun violations. Take them to rehab centres and show them what drugs can do to them in the end. Take them to ER and show them all the patients who are waiting to die for the bad choices they've made all their life. Show them what alcohol does to people and give them the stats on drunk and drive. The US stat alone should make them think much deeper. Take them to third world countries and let them see how children of same age are orphans and on the verge of dying because they can't even afford one meal a day let alone get any kind of Medicare. Forget about those video games and play stations. If you really want to open their eyes and help them so that they can become responsible knowing the true reality of nature, then that's how to do it. Take them to Afghanistan and show them all those children who are now crippled because of the nonstop bombing and gun fighting.  Do you have any idea how many children died since the Iraq invasion? Do yourself a favour and look it up.

--- End quote ---

I was raised up with guns as well as most of my friends.
We all respected the weapons and acted responsibly.
My father bought me new issues of the "Shooters Bible".

I could walk down the street with my rifle past homes and go to the fields, no one gave any notice.
I was 12 years old at the time.

None of the kids raised this way would fool around or act silly with the guns, we knew at a very young age how to act responsibly.

The proper upbringing with guns can only go so far but I believe it's the best way.

I like your other suggestions about showing the consequences of guns, what harm they can do.

However this has nothing to do with the third world, Iraq and medicare.

Alex:
Yanks are  so sensitive and stubborn. Let's hope Canada will occupy silly States, and show you some culture, love and how civilized people are suppose to live.

colour, not color,
 centre, not center

you ruined English and you can't speak French. what is wrong with you? get more guns, more burgers ... life is good. don't forget fries.  :cool:
 :blues-brothers:

huntingyou:
the typical American is a silly creature but very dangerous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version