Author Topic: Mass shooting in Connecticut elementary school 27 dead including 18 children  (Read 4134 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
nothing will change in the States. Americans are in love with their guns and other weapons. Gun control should be tighter. make it mandatory for all gun owners to lock their guns in their homes all the time. Unless you are a policeman or a security guard, you shouldn't be able to walk around the streets being armed, any gun owner should go through some sort of psychological examination before they get a license to carry any kind of weapon... something like that.

Keep fantasizing Alex, we Americans love our guns and will never give them up!
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
nothing will change in the States. Americans are in love with their guns and other weapons. Gun control should be tighter. make it mandatory for all gun owners to lock their guns in their homes all the time. Unless you are a policeman or a security guard, you shouldn't be able to walk around the streets being armed, any gun owner should go through some sort of psychological examination before they get a license to carry any kind of weapon... something like that.

Keep fantasizing Alex, we Americans love our guns and will never give them up!
well, you guys will also need to live with all consequences as well. Think about it, sh!t like this doesn't happen in other Western countries.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
well, you guys will also need to live with all consequences as well. Think about it, sh!t like this doesn't happen in other Western countries.

As well as we will never have your Serbian wars and Srebrenica.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God

my Serbian war, what are you talking about bud?  :rofl_2:.

no, but you guys have done enough in Iran, Afghanistan, Vietnam. Libya, Korea etc .... you name it ... you have to stick your nose everywhere and sell your 'democracy' to everyone   :)~. oh, well it won't last too long as China already owns America and will be a dominant power in 15-20 years. it's too bad as Canada will be affected too.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro

Srebrenica is overrated, and at least we dont start resource wars every five to ten years that are hidden behind a mask of "war against terrorism" . As we Serbs would says " Whore talks about moral." ..Check your backyard first!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 08:32:14 PM by Brick Top »

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Srebrenica is overrated, and at least we dont start resource wars every five to ten years that are hidden behind a mask of "war against terrorism" . As we Serbs would says " Whore talks about moral." ..Check your backyard first!

Srebrenica is one of the worst atrocities ever committed. Serbians will be forever tarnished by that act of genocide.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro

Srebrenica is one of the worst atrocities ever committed. Serbians will be forever tarnished by that act of genocide.

Why should I be marked for something I did not commit  do nor anyone form my family? If you could draw parallels like that than same could be said for both  Croats and Bosnian Muslims, and many other nations including Americans (remember Native Americans eh?), there is a name  behind every crime. Pure ignorance from you.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:43:46 AM by Brick Top »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God

Why should I be marked for something I did not commit  do nor anyone form my family? If you could draw parallels like that than same could be said for both  Croats and Bosnian Muslims, and many other nations including Americans (remember Native Americans eh?), there is a name  behind every crime. Pure ignorance from you.
The same arguement could be used for gun ownership.
Why should law abiding citizens be punished for the actions of others.... ;-()
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro

No they should not, anyone who needs a piece of gun to shoot people around will get the same on one way or another, on a legal or illegal way.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God

Because the gun grabbers operate on pure emotion.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
FFF. 2 questions for you.  I think you live in the States, but I'm not sure, do you? Do you have a gun?

I do live in the states, but I will not comment on the 2nd question.
that means you do, just answered my question  :)~. wondering about Babs and Scott. I'm sure Dallas has some nasty rifle  :rofl_2:

Actually, my husband has a concealed handgun license and we do have guns in the house.  Plus, he has a hunting license so he has rifles too.  But still...it's sad that the US is reverting back to the "wild wild west" mentality.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:20:26 PM by Dallas »

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Actually, my husband has a concealed handgun license and we do have guns in the house.  Plus, he has a hunting license so he has rifles too.  But still...it's sad that the US is reverting back to the "wild wild west" mentality.

Sandra - please define what that means. Also I think a lot of people are historically ignorant about the supposed "Wild West".

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God

Because the gun grabbers operate on pure emotion.
Then punish the criminals and not the law abiding citizen.....
CONK da ball!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
FFF. 2 questions for you.  I think you live in the States, but I'm not sure, do you? Do you have a gun?

I do live in the states, but I will not comment on the 2nd question.
that means you do, just answered my question  :)~. wondering about Babs and Scott. I'm sure Dallas has some nasty rifle  :rofl_2:

Quite the contrary.
Advocates of the Bill of Rights have NEVER wavered in their support of the 2nd amendment.
Instead of 'reverting' (as you say), I think our society has evolved to a point where some individuals become so completely disconnected that they don't value any life, even their own.  I believe that is the true sickness that plagues these criminals and removing any guns from the hands of law abiding citizens will do little to prevent future massacres.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
my Serbian war, what are you talking about bud?  :rofl_2:.

no, but you guys have done enough in Iran, Afghanistan, Vietnam. Libya, Korea etc .... you name it ... you have to stick your nose everywhere and sell your 'democracy' to everyone   :)~. oh, well it won't last too long as China already owns America and will be a dominant power in 15-20 years. it's too bad as Canada will be affected too.

Oh but it's not the 'democracy' they are trying to sell though.  Wish things were that noble. It's all about power and control. The idea (or the underlying intention) is to create chaos (read war) and then establish order (read control).
You are everything I am not.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Oh but it's not the 'democracy' they are trying to sell though.  Wish things were that noble. It's all about power and control. The idea (or the underlying intention) is to create chaos (read war) and then establish order (read control).

Well, the USA owns. They've been kinda failing lately but at least they're testing new weapons, learning about urban warfare and all kindsa stuff. If we're looking at it subjectively it's kinda ugly but that's how things work.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
I just don't want to be lectured by anyone.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
I just don't want to be lectured by anyone.
You need to be lectured by me and Emma so you can LEARN and GROW. you should also thank us  :)~

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
You need to be lectured by me and Emma so you can LEARN and GROW. you should also thank us  :)~

That's quite insulting.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God

That's quite insulting.
nope, it's funny if anything. You should tone down your American ego tho. If you behave I'll get you a new gun for Christmas this year  :)~. plus, what happened with your sense of humor and you sense for sarcasm? you know we love ya.