How to play Canon C300 MXF on Windows 8 RT Tablet
Summary: In this article, you will know how to watch Canon C300 MXF footages on Windows RT Tablet with MP4 format.
Windows RT tablets are the must-have device for those looking to get some portable entertainment fun out of the latest software launch from Microsoft. While Windows 8 brings the full-fat, desktop, in-depth computing experience for laptops and the like, it's Windows RT that concentrates on the Windows top-end interface known as Metro or Modern UI.
If you have used camcorders recorded many HD videos, it's great to put them on Windows RT tablet for watching. Canon C300 is one of the best camcorders i have used. I use it to record beautiful landscape, to record happy time with family and friends. The C300 recorded videos are in MXF format, it's great to maintain high quality, but, MXF format is not supported by many editing software and online video website, neither nor tablets, like Windows RT Tablet.
How to convert C300 MXF to MP4 for Windows RT Tablet to play? Pavtube MXF Converter can help you. It’s a professional MXF Converter which can convert MXF files to Windows RT Tablet and any common formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
1. Download Pavtube MXF Converter, if you want to convert MXF videos for Windows RT Tablet on Mac, please download MXF Converter for Mac.
2. Install and run the best Canon C300 MXF to Windows RT Tablet MP4 converter, import the MXF videos you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4). You can also choose other format for put as you want.
4. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to choose, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting MXF videos.
6. Click convert button to start converting C300 MXF file to Windows RT Tablet MP4 format.
After conversion, you can transfer converted C300 MXF videos to Windows RT Tablet via memory card, and then you can play C300 MXF Videos on Windows RT Tablet without problem.
If you wanna to burn Canon C300 footages to DVD disc for backup and playback, Pavtube DVD creator maybe your choice, it can burn videos to DVD easily. Now in the 2012 Christmas Promotion Activity, if you buy converter product, you can get this excellent DVD Creator for free.
Canon Camcorders Related Tutorial:
How to Edit Canon C300 MXF video on FCP X
Transfer Canon C300 MXF to FCP/Quicktime for editing on Mac
How to Edit Canon C300 MXF recording on iMovie
Fix: Canon C300 .MXF won’t render correctly in After Effects CS6/CS5.5/CS5/CS4
Import Canon C300 MXF to Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe After Effects
Workflow for importing Canon EOS C500 MXF files to Final Cut Pro X on Mac
How to import Canon C100 MTS to Final Cut Pro for editing without rendering