Tennis Discussions > Tennis Polls

the biggest Fedtard on t4u

<< < (4/6) > >>

Dallas:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on December 31, 2012, 10:07:33 PM ---Hey I'm winning! Biggest FARD of 2012!

--- End quote ---

Polls can lie... :whistle: :rofl_2:  But hey... no worries... just so one of us wins it - it's ok with me!!!!!  Go Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl_2:

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on December 27, 2012, 06:56:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on December 27, 2012, 06:28:27 PM ---I think am too drunk to figuiire it out hahahaha

Like i care.... ..-)

--- End quote ---
of course you care. how come you are 38yo and not married. it's just not acceptable. what about children ? well, I'll pray for you tonight.  :lol-cry:

--- End quote ---

Can't be bothered with the mundane family life, really with the kids and a hubby, the picket fences, the whole nine yard etc. So boring. It's for people like the pawans and the falcons and the Dallas' etc. My life is open and I am always very interested to see where it takes me in the end without getting emotionally attached to anyone or anything. Mind you, life is not real. You are only here to experience life in physical form but more importantly, to learn your lessons, so that you can evolve/grow and understand the true nature of yourself. Materialism is a thing in the past, you see. Know thyself is and should always be the motto of one’s life.

Brick Top:

--- Quote from: Emma on January 07, 2013, 12:57:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on December 27, 2012, 06:56:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on December 27, 2012, 06:28:27 PM ---I think am too drunk to figuiire it out hahahaha

Like i care.... ..-)

--- End quote ---
of course you care. how come you are 38yo and not married. it's just not acceptable. what about children ? well, I'll pray for you tonight.  :lol-cry:

--- End quote ---

Can't be bothered with the mundane family life, really with the kids and a hubby, the picket fences, the whole nine yard etc. So boring. It's for people like the pawans and the falcons and the Dallas' etc. My life is open and I am always very interested to see where it takes me in the end without getting emotionally attached to anyone or anything. Mind you, life is not real. You are only here to experience life in physical form but more importantly, to learn your lessons, so that you can evolve/grow and understand the true nature of yourself. Materialism is a thing in the past, you see. Know thyself is and should always be the motto of one’s life.

--- End quote ---

Well spoken metaphysics thoughts

Lugburz:
haha just saw this thread  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

monstertruck:
How the Hail did we miss this one!

You should get 'bored' more often Alex!!! :rofl_2:

You'll never guess who I voted for...... ;-()

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version