Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 366934 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #6340 on: July 24, 2016, 08:11:22 PM »
hello Lord Nek :grind dance:

these threads are so damn funny, it is correct that Trump's dad helped Trump a lot  :)~

how come Austria sent back the refugees to Bulgaria?  Won't Bulgaria complain?

I find it a bit strange that all these attacks in Germany happened so closely to each other?  To be fair, the Iran guy who killed 9 people is not IS related and is not a refugee, just that he is not a "real German".  I find it strange that since he killed coz he got bullied in school, how come he did not kill the ones who bullied him but innocennt ones?  :confused1:

have a nice week ahead, we are very hot here :ice cream:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6341 on: Yesterday at 02:26:52 AM »

these threads are so damn funny, it is correct that Trump's dad helped Trump a lot  :)~

how come Austria sent back the refugees to Bulgaria?  Won't Bulgaria complain?

I find it a bit strange that all these attacks in Germany happened so closely to each other?  To be fair, the Iran guy who killed 9 people is not IS related and is not a refugee, just that he is not a "real German".  I find it strange that since he killed coz he got bullied in school, how come he did not kill the ones who bullied him but innocennt ones?  :confused1:

have a nice week ahead, we are very hot here :ice cream:

Haha yes, those threads are cool  :tounge-smile:

Well, probably they don't like it but they're not protesting either..... after all they're letting them inside..... this is an older article Bulgaria 'to take back asylum-seekers' from rest of EU

Since then there were more....... A syrian killed a pregnant woman with a machete and another syrian blew himself up at a wine bar, killed one and injured 12.....

What this means in practice is that Merkel's done, the refugees are done too..... Merkel's very very stupid..... She will go max next election which is very near, but tbh i'm surprised the German people are not rioting on the streets....

Arab "refugees" are done too.... What kind of employers do you think will risk giving jobs to potential murderers?????? ofc there are always some depraved ones who would use people like these as slaves for no money at all but imo it's safe to say this integration project is kaput.......  Deportation is coming.......

lol punishing tax project of Merkel, Juncker and other incompetent mugs in the EU leadership is kaput too.... They will be lucky if they get away without the people punishing them for their slow reaction and incompetence.......

lol our mug prime minister endorsed Trump  :rofl_2: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/world/americas/hungarys-viktor-orban-says-donald-trump-is-better-for-europe.html?_r=0

Well ok, he was right about the migrants, but otherwise this guy is a cancer..... His party modified the constitution, removed all judges and well, basically everybody in the public service and replaced them with their own people, basically they replaced everybody everywhere with their party's loyalists...... and since then they have been stealing everything...... Recently they have been stealing lands all over the country and they're giving them dirt cheap to their family members.... The left and even the far right are trying to stop these land stealings.......

Many foreigners think Orbán is a far right character, but he's not.... He's a power hungry egomaniac little scumbag and a huge turncoat.... He's a psychopath with nervous problems too..... Even his face was ticking for a long time, comedy shows were making fun of it nonstop..... Docs who move in higher circles say atm they're treating him secretly in Graz......

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6342 on: Yesterday at 03:01:27 AM »

From what I saw when I came there in 2012, Bulgaria is not rich like other Western European countries like Germany and France, not sure if they can accomodate these refugees?  3,000 as in the link is not that much though.  Yes, Merkel is so damn foolish.  I know not all muslims are bad, but there must be some bad people amongst all those 1 million even if they are not muslims!  Not all people are good people as we are not jesus...............

So, may be you can vote out this Orban in the next election?  In my opinion, usa should take most of these refugees since they contributed these turmoils in middle east countries and they are rich and spacious..........  However, their government is a big hypocrite........

I am sad to see that the beautiful European soil is no longer safe.  Sad to see Turkey becoming a dangerous country too.  I went there twice in the 1990's and I love that exotic feel, the soft sweets and the apple tea  :(

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6343 on: Yesterday at 03:50:13 AM »

From what I saw when I came there in 2012, Bulgaria is not rich like other Western European countries like Germany and France, not sure if they can accomodate these refugees?  3,000 as in the link is not that much though.  Yes, Merkel is so damn foolish.  I know not all muslims are bad, but there must be some bad people amongst all those 1 million even if they are not muslims!  Not all people are good people as we are not jesus...............

So, may be you can vote out this Orban in the next election?  In my opinion, usa should take most of these refugees since they contributed these turmoils in middle east countries and they are rich and spacious..........  However, their government is a big hypocrite........

I am sad to see that the beautiful European soil is no longer safe.  Sad to see Turkey becoming a dangerous country too.  I went there twice in the 1990's and I love that exotic feel, the soft sweets and the apple tea  :(
Well, they won't put them in 5 star hotels......

You're right Mimi, not all of the muslims are bad... But these people come from nasty places, AND what's even more important, they come from countries where militants named our countries as sworn enemies and targets for terrorist attacks.... that's why it's crazy to let them in, especially the unidentified ones...... you see the axe attacker also used different names and birthdates during the time he spent in Europe...... First they put him in the Children's asylum in Fót in hungary cause he was "underage" and then Germany to "parents"...They even said on TV how much money they spent on him approximately, and for what???? to support a murderer..... So it's foolish to let in unidentified mugs from places where people swore to murder us...... lol Seriously, even EU citizens can't move without papers, why should we let people from hostile places walk ard freely here and do what even we can't do???

Turkey is a great place Mimi, it's sad to see these serious problems there too, but you see there are serious problems everywhere in the world....

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6344 on: Yesterday at 04:05:12 AM »
see, that Norway man who murdered 77 people are being kept in such a good cell but he is still complaining:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36094575

I am not exagerrating but some poor families in HK live in houses as small as his cell but TOGETHER in one family, not one person..........

I am not sure if the Iraq "teenager" looks much older or that he lied about his age, he looks 27 for me  ..-).  I don't know how they can let people in without any passport or paper?  :confused1:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6345 on: Yesterday at 04:59:50 AM »
see, that Norway man who murdered 77 people are being kept in such a good cell but he is still complaining:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36094575

I am not exagerrating but some poor families in HK live in houses as small as his cell but TOGETHER in one family, not one person..........

I am not sure if the Iraq "teenager" looks much older or that he lied about his age, he looks 27 for me  ..-).  I don't know how they can let people in without any passport or paper?  :confused1:
Hahaha Norwegian prisons are a joke!!!! there is this musician Varg Vikernes who killed his musician buddy, he spent time in a similar cell, really like a luxury hotel  :rofl_2: Norwegians are very nice and gentle people........they now let this killer musician guy travel ard....... Actually he was trashtalking Breivik because he's jealous he killed more people than him and became Norway's no1 boogeyman  :hysterical: last time he was harassed by the police in France cause they thought he was planning a terrorist attack, haha he can write funny things  :rofl_2:

"Sorry to digress, but some times when you buy underwear you get three underpants in one package, and for some reason at least one of these are always in some horrible colour, and of course I was wearing such a pair of underpants on Thuesday morning. A pair of strikingly orange underpants. Having been repeatedly dragged out into the street or prison hallways or similar in my underwear before, by the Norwegian police or prison guards, I thought to myself that this was going to repeat itself and I would be photographed with my little belly, my thin hair, my tanned arms in great contrast to my pale body and — wearing horribly orange underpants. (Everybody would believe that I was actually Dutch…)"  :hysterical:  :not worthy:
Source: http://www.metalinjection.net/shocking-revelations/burzums-varg-vikernes-details-his-french-arrest-in-odd-new-blog-posts

Norwegians are btw very calm and laid back people... Liked the Norwegian  movie "In Order of Disappearance" It's funny and cool  :thumbs-up: IT HAD THIS EXCELLENT SONG:

Bjřrn Eidsvĺg og Elvira Nikolaisen - Floden

Mimi that's the crazy part, they want us to let them in without papers, they trash talk those who do the right thing and threaten them with punishment.... just crazy!!! Merkel&co. need to go asap.....

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6346 on: Yesterday at 08:26:57 PM »

well, Norway people now is very peaceful but it seems not that way when it was hundreds years ago, didn't the people from Northern Europe famous for being "sea thieves"?  :)~  Wow, poor friend of this Varg, he died but his murderer can still live and enjoy life.  He looked quite well when he was young but horrific when he is old  :zipped: The song is nice, thank you  :king:

It seems that Germany will continue to let in more refugees.  They want to keep their faces so they keep on telling lies:

"German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks
Chancellor Angela Merkel's deputy spokeswoman Ulrike Demmer also added that most of the terrorists who carried out attacks in recent months in Europe were not refugees.

Germany’s Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere on Monday cautioned Germans against indiscriminately branding all refugees a security threat after a rash of attacks over the last week.
“We must not place refugees under general suspicion despite individual cases that are under investigation,” he said in an interview with the Funke media group after a string of assaults in southern Germany, some involving asylum-seekers.
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s deputy spokeswoman Ulrike Demmer later expressed the government’s “shock” after the rash of violence over the last week but also warned against labelling all refugees.
“Most of the terrorists who carried out attacks in recent months in Europe were not refugees,” she said.
“This fact corresponds with ongoing investigations indicating that the terrorism threat (among refugees) is not larger or smaller than in the population at large.”

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6347 on: Today at 12:28:27 AM »
It seems that Germany will continue to let in more refugees. They want to keep their faces so they keep on telling lies:

"German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks
Chancellor Angela Merkel's deputy spokeswoman Ulrike Demmer also added that most of the terrorists who carried out attacks in recent months in Europe were not refugees.

Germany’s Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere on Monday cautioned Germans against indiscriminately branding all refugees a security threat after a rash of attacks over the last week.
“We must not place refugees under general suspicion despite individual cases that are under investigation,” he said in an interview with the Funke media group after a string of assaults in southern Germany, some involving asylum-seekers.
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s deputy spokeswoman Ulrike Demmer later expressed the government’s “shock” after the rash of violence over the last week but also warned against labelling all refugees.
“Most of the terrorists who carried out attacks in recent months in Europe were not refugees,” she said.
“This fact corresponds with ongoing investigations indicating that the terrorism threat (among refugees) is not larger or smaller than in the population at large.”
Yes, it shows what kind of scum politicians are.... They choose keeping their faces over the safety of their citizens.......   It also shows they don't know how to do something properly.... if you're doing your job and mess up it's bad but it's even worse if you don't fix the messup asap......    Lol all of the attackers were syrians, afghans, etc. but lol!!!! the threat is not bigger from refugees!!!!! lol  :rofl_2: Also the machete guy killing the pregnant woman was not a terrorist attack!!!! that makes it so much better lol!!!!! well, elections in Germany start in a few months 'til then we'll keep out these guys on the south  :) And when they boot Merkel and get someone less brain dead things will improve.....

BTW i'm ashamed of myself too cause in the past i always defended the Arabs......... you know my relatives scolded me for it often, especially my cousins.... They said i'm stupid..... And the sad thing is they were right....... you know when the stories appeared on TV about what they're doing in my country, also things like a young woman who spoke arabic and heard what the refugees were saying about her on a train, that she should be raped and other bad things i lied to myself that these stories were made up by our government.... but then there were other news on TV with video coverage, there was my police buddy who worked at the border for months and said horrible things and now all these stories about the murders coming i can't pretend things aren't bad like Merkel lol.........   Btw the sad thing is that one of my cousins is real scum, among other bad things he's leeching from my parents cause he's drinking everything away nonstop but they're sorry for him so they let him and his gf whom he cheated out of her house and inheritance too (cause from his name and title she thought he was a hotshot and not an alcoholic bum and she sold her house to live with him but he's got no money and he can't even make children cause he drank away his balls but now she has nowhere to go) leech from them.... but now he's right about the Arabs he'll troll me nonstop when we meet lol sad times........ However, this is just my mug ego hurt, it's much sadder that these people who are doing the killings turned into what they are and that they are taking harmless and innocent victims.....

On a funnier note...... the axe aggressor's story gave me inspiration... You know Mikey Feldman didn't contact me,  to do that Ita trip...... so i've got another plan that he may like better...... So we'll go to Germany and say we are 2 17 year old refugees who need rich German foster parents..... We won't need too much..... I'll need only a neverending supply of Radeberger: and quality weed ... For Mike 3 high quality hookers, blonde, brunette and redhead.... these will do, it looks like they like motorsports and Mike is a big sports fan.....  We'll get Betty inside too somehow, we'll say i'm mentally retarded and she's my nurse  :rofl_2: hmmmmm that sounds like a cool party, i'll make program later  :tounge-smile: It will surely include visiting Nikki and Jelena, they live in Germany after all...... Maybe if i give some weed to Jelena's mom she won't be a party pooper  :rofl_2: Jelena's mom, our foster mom and some of Mike's hookers smoking pot:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6348 on: Today at 12:50:28 AM »
no need to feel ashamed as every one made some wrong judgment and you are not alone. The fact is, you are living better than your drunken cousin.  He needs his family to help him financially while you are free to travel around Europe.   :applause: :drinks: :yay:

hahaha, your wide imagination.  I always said you could be a writer or detective.  Good, telling lies that you are 17 and you got house and abundant supply of weed and food  :hysterical: :trampoline:

my german internet poster told me that since there isn't any politcians who are more popular than Merkel, that she will be untouchable. I feel for the poor German that this so beautiful country will be ruined by her  :ranting:

thanks for the laugh, the 4th women who are smoking  :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6349 on: Today at 02:30:14 AM »
Thanks Mimi  :kisses: , i'm glad you like the story  :grind dance:

lol Dalriada was in Italy last year, how cool the audience was, jumping up and down and moshing at the fast part  :trampoline:  :thumbs-up: Dalriada - A Nap És A Szél Háza live at Fosch Fest 2015 in Italy

That punkish part in the chorus reminds me totally of "Liberty" from the Levellers: Levellers - Liberty Song // LIVE @ Kendal Calling 2011

lol this is my favourite video lately: Dalriada clowning around in 2009..... Haha the singer can speak like a peasant, even if you don't know the language it's funny :rofl_2:  also there's the Fajkusz band jamming , the guys with the violins etc..... and there's lots of clowning, haha their half-German drummer trash-talking folk metal  :rofl_2: They're also going ard in a car partying and cursing at other drivers : Dalriada in Studio '09, Arany

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6350 on: Today at 02:41:57 AM »
Dalriada's hair is again, very long  :rofl_2:.  I wonder whether how long they wash their hair or never wash?  :rofl_2:

the audience looked very excited and shaked their bodies vigorously.  Were you one of them?  :rofl_2:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6351 on: Today at 03:12:40 AM »
Dalriada's hair is again, very long  :rofl_2:.  I wonder whether how long they wash their hair or never wash?  :rofl_2:
Haha the singer girl is a hairdresser maybe she fixes their hair  :rofl_2:

shaked their bodies vigorously.
Hahahaha cool description  :hysterical:

Were you one of them?  :rofl_2:
No, even though they were near Bergamo and i go  there often  :tounge-smile:

I found imo the only live performance of Saltarello on youtube :grind dance: It's so good  :not worthy:  :worthy:  :winner: shivers going  up and down  me  :angel2) it's the starting song of this concert  :)) Complete concert - DALRIADA (Rock for Roots Festival 2015) HD
Omg they are now so good, have 3 male singers, the guitarist, the drummer and the flute guy  :)) BTW for some time i didn't know how they achieve that choir effect live but then i saw this unplugged vid and noticed the drummer is also singing  :thumbs-up:

Dalriada - Hírhozó (acoustic live)

Mimi i'm going cu later  :kisses:  :cloud 9:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6352 on: Today at 03:28:38 AM »
I like the second one more, as they didn't shake their hair and were more quiet  :rofl_2:

A Japanese killed 19 disabled persons with knife.......... We got more and more crazy people every day........

have a nice day :ice cream:

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #6353 on: Today at 03:48:55 AM »
ciaoooooooooooooooooooooo :)

yes Nek imagination is amazing :lmao:  good u said the girls are jsut for Mike :)>>>>  hahahha

Ii read abt that boy Mimi, really this world is getting crazy, what future have my son i dont know :\  btw im forced a home coz got bad flu in july at 35° hahahahhaha that no words :zipped:
but so i can study a bit in peace when have not fever :p

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6354 on: Today at 03:54:24 AM »
hello Betty :grind dance:

Lord Nek will get you some handsome men too. All look like rafa but with lots of hair  :hysterical: :hysterical:

Sorry that you are not well, me too.  Guess I caught some flu as we are also hot like you but inside is cold (air conditionner in office).  I will feel fine for 2 days, then the third day  :ZZZZZ).  I am just getting too old  :zipped:

don't worry, Franzy will be all right since doing tennis is good for him.  He is going to spend most of his time on tennis and no time to do bad things  :)~