Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 386655 times)

Offline Richard Miller

• Tennis Player
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #6620 on: Today at 03:45:29 AM »
Then read the op of the WoS slowly and carefully again, and maybe my last 20 posts.... but wait, don't even bother...... This "I dunno nothing" stuff is getting tiresome.....  it looks like you want that detailed list of Crapper1985's abuses and sadistic actions after all, even though what i posted in the past 2 weeks should be enough for you to get a clear picture....

So I just did that. Dunno what to think of it really, on one hand you said you greatly enjoyed the old unmoderated tennis dot com where nothing was off limits, and people trolled each other big time, yet you also wall-of-shamed posters like Leng Jai, Trips, Fast Clay, Orkan for minor stuff or no reason at all.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6621 on: Today at 04:12:25 AM »
hello Lord Nek :grind dance:

what is a hag?  :confused1: he is like et?  I can't really remember how he looks?  It seems to me that he posted his photo once in mtr?  May be he cursed the rafa fans too bad and now his idol roger cannot win slams, so he added more wrinkles?  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

i really don't have good feelings towards Paris.  I like the ride in that "Siene"? river though but the street is dirty and crowded  :zipped:

see you :ice cream:
A hag is the female friend of a gay man...  She is what the gay man wants to be so he dresses her up in nice clothes, does her hair, takes artistic pics of her..... And that's what JM is doing to his wife  :rofl_2: He is also famous for his enthusiasm for anal sex lol (see Rafa chat).... dunno if it's cause his willy is small or he just likes the other hole cause of his true sexual orientation but from the facial expression of his wife i think it's quite obvious she doesn't share his passions  :tounge-smile:  yes, he posted many of his pics, also his tattoo, and posted a vid of himself singing that  horrible hallelujah song  on which he made all the gay facial expressions in the world...... Btw he would have been a handsome guy but he can't keep his face straight for a sec and some kind of disease is eating him up cause he looks very old and wrinkly.....

BTW I saw that big board saboteur  :rofl_2: Alex on mtf, he ran to greet CD as if he didn't hate him (ofc CD ignored him lol) he also grabbed the opportunity to quickly lick Crapper1985's butt and said what a great guy he is, he knows him from another board, yes yes, Crapper banned him just 2 times here  :hysterical:  :hysterical: lol that punk always finds new ways to humiliate himself, no wonder even that faking lying jerk Emma was crapping on him for years lol!!!!!!!! Time to wise up mug, shake the crap out of your skull maybe then you'll find a real girl somewhere......

Then read the op of the WoS slowly and carefully again, and maybe my last 20 posts.... but wait, don't even bother...... This "I dunno nothing" stuff is getting tiresome.....  it looks like you want that detailed list of Crapper1985's abuses and sadistic actions after all, even though what i posted in the past 2 weeks should be enough for you to get a clear picture....

So I just did that. Dunno what to think of it really, on one hand you said you greatly enjoyed the old unmoderated tennis dot com where nothing was off limits, and people trolled each other big time, yet you also wall-of-shamed posters like Leng Jai, Trips, Fast Clay, Orkan for minor stuff or no reason at all.
Yeah, then read it even more carefully, the lines about those posters are not even mine.... those entries were written by Mimi, CD and Shankar.... Except for the one about orkan, i put that there for public demand btw and didn't even elaborate too much.... and those posters were protected by the corrupt mtf mods btw and as you see most of them were fedfans, the nadal fans were just kicked off, they didn't have too much of a chance to throw some crap back so what's so bad about doing it from here??? oh noes, that's too painful for the fedfans, they were crying about the WoS on mtf and on facebook too  :rofl_2: ......as you see the WoS is not mine, it is a work of many of the posters here...... The people i had real probs with were the admins who went out of their way to abuse the posters and ruin the fun of others like Scoobs and Crapper..... or, this is unique to Crapper the spoiled little turd,   -see popcon - take part in the fun til things are going his way then when he loses throw an epic hissy fit and ruin the fun for everybody else too lol 30 year old piece of turd acting like that muhahahahaha

« Last Edit: Today at 10:49:50 AM by Nekro t4u »
Anything works on day notice with you, CD. . I seriously say that nobody should trust you.
slasher you deserve to be s**t on.

Offline Richard Miller

• Tennis Player
« Reply #6622 on: Today at 04:43:36 AM »
You are right, my bad, it was actually Start da Fail who nominated Fast Clay, now it makes perfect sense.  :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6623 on: Today at 05:37:02 AM »
hello Lord Nek again :grind dance:

so, if JM power is gay, how come he still married twice?  :confused1:  I am stunned at your ability to remember so many details of all these posters  :worthy: :applause:  How could you know he knows anal sex and all those personal stuff? From reading his face book?

i really don't know cd's preference on posters and his guideline for treating them?  Me and you wished him well in his broken rib accident and welcomed him here and mtf but he ignored us. While Dr Swish and freaky also had some rows with him but he greeted them?  :confused1:  Alex seems to call cd some bad names before cd deleted our thread so may be he is still anger with Alex. 

I find it hard to still have anger towards a person who you don't even meet in real life for such a long time?  :eek: Anyway, having too much anger in an ailing body is not good for health.  I am old enough to learn this.  So, let use our energy to do more positive things as buying beautiful clothes, travelling and eating, lol   :harp: :rim shot: :ice cream:

« Last Edit: Today at 05:40:02 AM by mimi »

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #6624 on: Today at 06:29:59 AM »
and cool cosmetics :p
hi all, this week im tot busy, but read time to time :p
cmon Nek, let alone poor JM, both time i met him he was tot a nice man :) and Eva is tot beautiful and kind woman  :)

u are tot right Mimi, i jsut ignore ppl i dont like , cant worst my time n fighting also ppl i dot care abt :rofl_2: :zipped:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6625 on: Today at 11:23:06 AM »
You are right, my bad, it was actually Start da Fail who nominated Fast Clay, now it makes perfect sense.  :))

Well, Shankar is not such a fail, he's at least straight most of the time.... ofc i wasn't happy when he attacked Feldman on this board and broke up the "gathering" but well, he was honest and straight then too..... and well, those people bolted but they weren't too eager to stay to begin with if a troll attack like that made them bolt... This place is a bit like old tennis.com... you have to be able to take a beating here lol  :tounge-smile: He also called out Emma on her faker maneuvers when all the shady trolls were supporting her..... that was also nice...... So he's always welcome among us as far as i'm concerned unless he does something really "fail" like begs the mtf mods to get back to the fail board and then starts to brownnose them but i don't think he would do something like that..... but ofc this is just my opinion....
hello Lord Nek again :grind dance:

so, if JM power is gay, how come he still married twice?  :confused1:  I am stunned at your ability to remember so many details of all these posters  :worthy: :applause:  How could you know he knows anal sex and all those personal stuff? From reading his face book?

i really don't know cd's preference on posters and his guideline for treating them?  Me and you wished him well in his broken rib accident and welcomed him here and mtf but he ignored us. While Dr Swish and freaky also had some rows with him but he greeted them?  :confused1:  Alex seems to call cd some bad names before cd deleted our thread so may be he is still anger with Alex. 

I find it hard to still have anger towards a person who you don't even meet in real life for such a long time?  :eek: Anyway, having too much anger in an ailing body is not good for health.  I am old enough to learn this.  So, let use our energy to do more positive things as buying beautiful clothes, travelling and eating, lol   :harp: :rim shot: :ice cream:
Hi Mimi  :grind dance:

Mimi i dunno how he got married twice, maybe he has conservative parents?  :dunno: after he divorced the current wife i'm sure he'll make the mature decision and marry scoobs at last  :tounge-smile:

i know those things cause he was talking about them in the rafa chat...  he was talking about anal on first date, anal this, anal that... obviously an anal maniac..... the pics i saw in the swiss thread and other threads where he posted photos

Mimi i don't care tbh whom CD greets, CD is an empty shell, he's like a freakin' weathercock... no normal person takes him seriously anymore

Mimi i have no anger for these people, i just keep in mind who's a mug and who's not....

and cool cosmetics :p
hi all, this week im tot busy, but read time to time :p
cmon Nek, let alone poor JM, both time i met him he was tot a nice man :) and Eva is tot beautiful and kind woman  :)

u are tot right Mimi, i jsut ignore ppl i dont like , cant worst my time n fighting also ppl i dot care abt :rofl_2: :zipped:

Hi Betty  :cloud 9:  :kisses:  :kisses:

i know you like him lol, well, dunno if we can be buddies in the future, before we go skiing or partying first i'll kill off the scoobs viruses and bacteria of him with some very potent gas  :tounge-smile:
Anything works on day notice with you, CD. . I seriously say that nobody should trust you.
slasher you deserve to be s**t on.