Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 302019 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #6040 on: April 20, 2016, 09:45:43 PM »
hello Lugburz

I am going all right I guess, thanks for your kindness  :king:

why don't you find a new idol?

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6041 on: April 20, 2016, 11:21:07 PM »
hello Lord Nek :grind dance:

i was out of hospital last Sat and is now resting at home.  I still have some slight pains and a bad appetite, guess I need at least 2-3 more weeks of rest since I am getting old  ..-) i will post more when I get back to work which I guess will be the early of May.

rafa won the Monte Carlo, so good! :ice cream:

but i don't be carried forward and think he will win the RG 2016, lets see how Nole and him doing in the other tourneys  :)~
Hi Mimi  :grind dance: So happy to see you  :trampoline: good that you can rest at home, now you'll get stronger and feel better every day  :first-place:

Yes he won Monte Carlo but he had no serve and made many UEs..... a tourney for him at last but  Nole would have beaten him probably, but he still has some time to get in shape til RG  :)
The Greatest Warrior Girls Ever

Valeria from Conan                 Exotic Girl from t4u       Viola from Suburra

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #6042 on: April 21, 2016, 10:29:49 AM »
hello Lugburz

Well I never had an idol to begin with  :)
With Tommy it's all about his game style and his ''never give up'' personality + charismatic antics.

To be honest I find it very hard to move on once my players in sports retire. It's just never the same. Never the same feeling.
Also I'm not sure that tennis is moving in direction I like, so once Haas retires it will be hard for me to keep up but I'll still have some interest I guess...

It's not only tennis, I feel like getting older that my interest in sports in general is dropping.
I mean I watch it here and there but over the years I've found satisfaction in bunch other different stuff that years ago only sports provided.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #6043 on: April 21, 2016, 09:09:15 PM »
hello Lugburz

Well I never had an idol to begin with  :)
With Tommy it's all about his game style and his ''never give up'' personality + charismatic antics.

To be honest I find it very hard to move on once my players in sports retire. It's just never the same. Never the same feeling.
Also I'm not sure that tennis is moving in direction I like, so once Haas retires it will be hard for me to keep up but I'll still have some interest I guess...

It's not only tennis, I feel like getting older that my interest in sports in general is dropping.
I mean I watch it here and there but over the years I've found satisfaction in bunch other different stuff that years ago only sports provided.
That's life and it's ok. :ok:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6044 on: April 22, 2016, 03:06:52 AM »

I sincerely thank you for your kindness and care.  I really mean it.  You know, my 3 old colleagues who I know for 25 years, even though they knew I was going to operate in April, but still send me nothing.  Even though it is so easy to just write a whatsapp message.  Now I know who are my friends and who are not...... ..-)

yeah, his serves are so poor but seems his movement is a bit better. 

see you :ice cream:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6045 on: April 22, 2016, 03:08:53 AM »
hello Lugburz  :))

I understand.  It is really dififcult to keep the same passion for the same thing all the time.  do you have a new hobby to follow?  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6046 on: April 22, 2016, 03:09:34 AM »
hello monster  :))

nice to see you.  wish you are doing well :)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #6047 on: April 22, 2016, 06:13:58 PM »
Yeah as MT put it, that's life I guess.  :)

I don't necessarily have a new hobby but I certainly read much more than I used to.
And interests are all over the place, anywhere from novels to astronomy, theoretical physics, philosophy etc.

There are also other hobbies that were already part of my life. I still listen to music a lot. Watch bunch of movies and documentaries.

Also it seems that I softened up a bit. There were times when I could get angry very easily about things like politics or religion and how that can change a person.
Nowadays, even though socio-political issues are maybe worse than ever I just laugh at it. You just have to accept that you really can't change a thing.
It's like a giant wheel that started moving long ago and you can't stop it.

True strength is in friends. I'm lucky enough to have bunch of great guys to hang out with and share experiences and other different stuff.
I have nice job so I won't complain(to put it simple: editing NBA live game and creating highlights)

As for other hobbies, I still play some basketball and tennis occasionally. Guitar and bass quitar when I have time.
Skiing during winter, windsurfing and some sailing during summer. Snooker here and there and that's about it.
Oh yeah and there's always some camping involved.  :)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 06:20:01 PM by Lugburz »

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #6048 on: April 22, 2016, 06:28:13 PM »

I sincerely thank you for your kindness and care.  I really mean it.  You know, my 3 old colleagues who I know for 25 years, even though they knew I was going to operate in April, but still send me nothing.  Even though it is so easy to just write a whatsapp message.  Now I know who are my friends and who are not...... ..-)

yeah, his serves are so poor but seems his movement is a bit better. 

see you :ice cream:

Didn't know that you had a surgery. Hoping everything went smooth and wish you a speed recovery.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #6049 on: April 22, 2016, 07:00:48 PM »
hello monster  :))

nice to see you.  wish you are doing well :)
All's well here.
Hope you get back on court soon Mimi.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6050 on: April 22, 2016, 11:33:57 PM »
hello Lugburz :grind dance:

I like reading too but as I usually read books in English which is not my first language, I read it very slowly.  I mostly read the detective stories my sister gave me. 

wow, you seem to have a lot of interests, I wonder whether you sstill have time to follow the internet and message boards? :innocent:

I am also glad that you like your job.  Most of my friends HATE their jobs  :rofl_2:

have a nice day  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6051 on: April 22, 2016, 11:35:26 PM »
thanks Lugburz and monster for your kindness.  My surgery went all right I guess, not too much pain but only slight ones.

I think I can only go back to tennis court after 1 month.  Meanwhile, i am enjoying rafa's live matches in Barcelona, I am glad that he finished Foggi in 2 sets :)

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #6052 on: April 23, 2016, 05:45:47 AM »
thanks Lugburz and monster for your kindness.  My surgery went all right I guess, not too much pain but only slight ones.

I think I can only go back to tennis court after 1 month.  Meanwhile, i am enjoying rafa's live matches in Barcelona, I am glad that he finished Foggi in 2 sets :)
I saw the 2nd set.
With the exception of the TB, I thought it was very entertaining.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6053 on: April 25, 2016, 12:30:08 AM »
hello Monster :grind dance:

I think rafa has lots to work on.  Though he won against Kei, he was not playing well.  He got broken when serving with 40-0 up.  Then could not convert any one of the 4 break points in one game of Kei.  Could not finish him off when he got one championship too.  Nole will kill him for these..............

how is yoru tennis?

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6054 on: April 25, 2016, 12:51:11 AM »
Hi Mimi  :trampoline:   as you said Rafa sucked against Kei too so it's no time to get too happy yet..... RG will be the real deal, and all the dangerous players will be there fully motivated!!!!

Valeria from Conan                 Exotic Girl from t4u       Viola from Suburra

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6055 on: Today at 12:01:07 AM »
OMG!!! OMG!!!  :scared: Looks like Emma moved on to play Path of Exile, but she couldn't escape her fate even there and became the victim of parasitic psychopaths again  :rofl_2:  :tounge-smile:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655154/page/1