Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 130269 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #4620 on: Yesterday at 07:39:12 PM »
Nek, re: Legion. I exaggerated of course when I said he has a basement full of snakes but he does have two very big snakes that should occupy at least half the basement. One of the snakes is yellow so he calls her Blondie.  :rofl_2:

He posted his pictures of snakes and of himself somewhere here to show me but I am not sure if they are still there. He might have deleted those.

As to music, he's mostly a metal fan (isn't it very obvious?) but he'd post different songs too. He knew I didn't like metal much. It's too dark for me. I am more of a rock girl.
When the night comes with the action, I just know it's time to go
Can't resist the strange attraction from that giant dynamo...

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4621 on: Yesterday at 07:47:28 PM »
As to Connor getting banned for 30 days at MW - I did say that I am against banning; however, last night I realized it has its good points too. Sometimes some people do tend to get carried away so making them stay away from forums may give these people some time to think about things. Everyone has to suffer from consequences after all. Alex got banned here too, no? I am not sure for how long but it was agreed upon by most posters here. That might have done some good to him, who knows - though I strictly believe that change comes from within and can't be forced upon.

I never got banned but I deliberately took myself out of forums when it became too much for me. If it's not fun, I tend to stay away. There's no point forcing it, really. Have you ever done that or got banned? 

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4622 on: Yesterday at 07:58:07 PM »
wow, what a story  :scared: quality date/friend/person, whatever that guy was also, as you said, very desperate, in many ways lol  :zipped: , well, for girls it sucks it's usually the guys who bring the drinks for them, i surely don't let anyone bring drinks for me , except my police buddy (and ofc my gf), beer from my own fridge  :rofl_2: ( he spends all his money on his chicks, new phones and muscle powders so he never has any left for beer  :tounge-smile:) and i'm very pissed at him cause he's always drinking it much faster than me (he's ard 10 years younger) and keeps asking me if he can bring new ones when i'm not finished yet :lol:

My biggest worry was getting pregnant but he must have been careful. Anyway, later I forgave him. Desperate people do unthinkable things no doubt. My dad would have killed him with his bare hands had he found but thank God he never did. I got completely quiet and was goody two shoes for a while.  :rofl_2:

There was another guy who tried to seduce me in every possible way and when he couldn't he told his friends that I should be renamed to 'Ice Queen'.  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

And not so long ago Alex was implying I might be asexual because I am not interested in relationships.  Oh Alex, what am I gonna do with you? :rofl_2:

A very close friend of mine is so interest in this guy but he doesn't seem to return the favour so now she thinks he just might be gay.  :rofl_2:

Some people just can't take rejection or accept the idea that someone might just not be interested in them because they are not his/her type.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4623 on: Yesterday at 08:06:19 PM »

I demand to know when!
well, when you make posts that are crazy even for your standards  :tounge-smile:

Well, I guess I don't mind those as long as people are enjoying and I am not going overboard.  :innocent:

Nikkitm  ;-() would win a drinking match easily, she drinks vodka shots and also likes tequila, so she's apparently (<- that's her favourite word btw) a pro drinker :P she's also a bit younger than us :P  imo Mimi would go out first, small body weight+she drinks rarely  :king:

Look, do not underestimate me. I can have different shots/drinks and keep my cool. It's all up to me whether I am going to keep it cool or let it go, samjhe?
Bring it on, Nikki! Heck, I'll fight you, Nek. Not sure about Alex. He's easily drunk but Mimi would go out first, no doubt.  :rofl_2: :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #4624 on: Yesterday at 09:51:28 PM »
wow, so many posts, I am a bit busy so I can just reply briefly

hello to Emma/Nek/Connor/Alex  :)

Emma: I am very sorry for your bad experience with that bad man.  I am glad that you were so strong and it did not affect your mentally and physically.  You are a great lady  :)

Shanker was per-banned in mtf so I cannot disclose his new account in MTF, otherwise the mods will find out and ban him again.  ://

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #4625 on: Yesterday at 10:47:04 PM »
Nek, re: Legion. I exaggerated of course when I said he has a basement full of snakes but he does have two very big snakes that should occupy at least half the basement. One of the snakes is yellow so he calls her Blondie.  :rofl_2:

He posted his pictures of snakes and of himself somewhere here to show me but I am not sure if they are still there. He might have deleted those.

As to music, he's mostly a metal fan (isn't it very obvious?) but he'd post different songs too. He knew I didn't like metal much. It's too dark for me. I am more of a rock girl.
omg!!!  :lmao: totally cool guy, now i really hope he comes back!!!!! Unless you were his only interest here but now he's happily married with Blondie as his wife  :tounge-smile: or his husband  :scared:  :zipped:

Have you ever done that or got banned? 
ofc i stayed away from forums, not because they were too much but because i wanted to focus on serious things or fun things irl...... I don't take forums very seriously,  it depends on the forum and the people there though......   i got banned many forums many times, especially music forums, those are the ones i like best.... there are tennis forums which are very nice like this one and tw, but on many, like that murraysworld one, people mostly just want to clapclap to Andy when he wins and stay grumpy the rest of the time, also, i saw they are discussing politics and their health problems like a bunch of pensioners  :rofl_2: ofc those are important things but come on, if i go to a forum i want to have some fun and relax. Now a music forum is much different, there are mostly artists there, with more wit and much better sense of humour (in general ofc, there are narrow-minded ppl everywhere). My all time favourite board is http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ The best music forum ever, with the best posters and best trolling,  i've had the most fun in my net life on that board, you have to spend a long time there though to get what's going on, the nerds, the trolls, everybody's incredible there, a truly otherworldly experience  :king:

Look, do not underestimate me. I can have different shots/drinks and keep my cool. It's all up to me whether I am going to keep it cool or let it go, samjhe?
Bring it on, Nikki! Heck, I'll fight you, Nek. Not sure about Alex. He's easily drunk but Mimi would go out first, no doubt.  :rofl_2: :)~
It would get even more interesting with some heavyweights thrown in like Legion and monster, he would probably use some dirty tricks like gobble a few steaks before the contest  :rofl_2:

wow, so many posts, I am a bit busy so I can just reply briefly
hi Mimi  :kisses: , i'm busy too so i bolt now, cu later  :trampoline:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #4626 on: Yesterday at 11:10:36 PM »
hello Sherlock Holmes the second :grind dance:

another poor rafa fan got per-ban: Mark Chan.  We have no more rafa fans  :crying: :crying:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times