Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 78891 times)

mimi, Nekro t4u and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #3480 on: Today at 12:03:29 AM »
I always preferred Dr. Csábi Bettina as a boxer, you know she's a lawyer but also boxing world champion, she could totally box with brains....

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3481 on: Today at 12:32:12 AM »
seems monies is more important than beauty, brain and power.  A lawyer still sells her half naked body for money ..-)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Online Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #3482 on: Today at 12:58:21 AM »
seems monies is more important than beauty, brain and power.  A lawyer still sells her half naked body for money ..-)
It's more than that, you know she earned a lot of money with kickboxing and boxing too, defended her world champs title many times, she just wanted to show herself imo, you know it must be especially good feeling for someone like a fighter and a lawyer to do something sexy for a change....

In this vid she knocks out a romanian boxer, not only TKO, the Romanian chick couldn't get up, trainer had to help her.....

Dr. Csábi Bettina knocks Romanian fighter out

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3483 on: Today at 01:12:34 AM »
I am impressed.  HOw could she does both the lawyer and boxer's job at the same time  :confused1: :innocent:

Online Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #3484 on: Today at 01:33:13 AM »
I am impressed.  HOw could she does both the lawyer and boxer's job at the same time  :confused1: :innocent:
imo she suspended the lawyer job during her pro sports career but I'm not sure about it....

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3485 on: Today at 01:42:03 AM »
a woman with both beauty, brain and power.  I am sure that her admirers are longer than River Nile  :lmao:

Online Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #3486 on: Today at 01:49:17 AM »
a woman with both beauty, brain and power.  I am sure that her admirers are longer than River Nile  :lmao:
she has a consistent hub, her former trainer, and cute little children now

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3487 on: Today at 02:02:24 AM »
what a great woman! ://

Online Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #3488 on: Today at 02:05:17 AM »
mimi you could help me with the matchmaking between Alex and Emma, i'm failing hard and doing a crappy job and the christmas in on our necks lol Imo Emma has huge ego and she won't come back even if we're jumping with our asses on the ground right?

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3489 on: Today at 02:10:52 AM »
mimi you could help me with the matchmaking between Alex and Emma, i'm failing hard and doing a crappy job and the christmas in on our necks lol Imo Emma has huge ego and she won't come back even if we're jumping with our asses on the ground right?

how can I do it?  I don't have their contacts.  I can pm Alex here but I am not familiar with Emma and even don't know how to find her  :)~

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3490 on: Today at 02:17:39 AM »
or may be, they don't want to be togeher, it is just your wisful thinking  :innocent:

Online Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #3491 on: Today at 02:20:29 AM »
how can I do it?  I don't have their contacts.  I can pm Alex here but I am not familiar with Emma and even don't know how to find her  :)~
I have no idea mimi how :confused1: I've been trying the teasing stuff but it looks like it wasn't a good idea cause no reaction at all, and I totally forgot teasing works only in like 1% of the cases..... maybe I should go into ass-licking  mode and try that way:D  :cool:

Oh Queen Emma, mistress of all the tennis forums, best of the Mugray fangirls, champion of the esoterical sciences and dominator of all the biatchy biatches on the whole internetz, would you honour us muggy mortals with your presence here for a short while so General Alex can pick you up or something?

Good lord that was lame :zipped: Come on mimi, come up with something better, I'm totally uninspired lately.....
« Last Edit: Today at 02:21:54 AM by Nekro t4u »

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3492 on: Today at 02:33:58 AM »
I have no idea mimi how :confused1: I've been trying the teasing stuff but it looks like it wasn't a good idea cause no reaction at all, and I totally forgot teasing works only in like 1% of the cases..... maybe I should go into ass-licking  mode and try that way:D  :cool:

Oh Queen Emma, mistress of all the tennis forums, best of the Mugray fangirls, champion of the esoterical sciences and dominator of all the biatchy biatches on the whole internetz, would you honour us muggy mortals with your presence here for a short while so General Alex can pick you up or something?

Good lord that was lame :zipped: Come on mimi, come up with something better, I'm totally uninspired lately.....

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Queen Elizabeth the third, Jennifer Lawrence the second, Miss World 2015, Emma.  Please come here to sooth Alex's poor broken-heart

:Bleh: :ice cream: :laugh-bounce: :harp: :cheer: :cloud 9: :hysterical: :hysterical: