Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 57887 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #3020 on: September 26, 2014, 02:12:46 AM »
mimi - you got an iPhone 5S for free? Lucky you...
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3021 on: September 26, 2014, 04:02:33 AM »
I have a s**tty cell phone, I don't even use it that much ... and I'm not kidding. I couldn't care less. If you want to talk to me phone my land line  :king:. I hate cell phones and text messaging ... I miss black&white TV's, I like radio ... it might be strange because I'm a Computer Systems Engineer ... hate technology. I want to become a gardener  :).

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3022 on: September 26, 2014, 04:07:34 AM »
mimi - you got an iPhone 5S for free? Lucky you...

she gave it to me just because it would be easier for her to whatspp me 24/7  :rofl_2:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3023 on: September 26, 2014, 04:08:25 AM »
I have a s**tty cell phone, I don't even use it that much ... and I'm not kidding. I couldn't care less. If you want to talk to me phone my land line  :king:. I hate cell phones and text messaging ... I miss black&white TV's, I like radio ... it might be strange because I'm a Computer Systems Engineer ... hate technology. I want to become a gardener  :).

you are not alone, i like older things too.  I hate people texting and look at their phones 24/7  :gleam:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #3024 on: September 26, 2014, 11:16:05 AM »
I have a s**tty cell phone, I don't even use it that much ... and I'm not kidding. I couldn't care less. If you want to talk to me phone my land line  :king: . I hate cell phones and text messaging ... I miss black&white TV's, I like radio ... it might be strange because I'm a Computer Systems Engineer ... hate technology. I want to become a gardener  :) .

you are not alone, i like older things too.  I hate people texting and look at their phones 24/7  :gleam:

No one is just looking around anymore, just staring at their phones.  ..-)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #3025 on: September 26, 2014, 07:54:17 PM »
I have a s**tty cell phone, I don't even use it that much ... and I'm not kidding. I couldn't care less. If you want to talk to me phone my land line  :king: . I hate cell phones and text messaging ... I miss black&white TV's, I like radio ... it might be strange because I'm a Computer Systems Engineer ... hate technology. I want to become a gardener  :) .

I cannot live without my cell phone.  Addicted!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3026 on: September 26, 2014, 11:02:51 PM »

I cannot live without my cell phone.  Addicted!
Scott, you need to talk to your grand grandparents and ask them how they survived without cell phones,  TVs ... trust me. Oh, well maybe I'm a hypocrite a little bit, couldn't live without the internet ...  :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:07:25 AM by Alex »

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #3027 on: September 27, 2014, 07:47:34 PM »
I was out of college before the cell phone became a must, even then we just had it for emergencies only.  It did not even have internet capabilities yet.  I am aware of life without a cell phone.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #3028 on: September 27, 2014, 08:18:45 PM »

The Disconnected
Trying to Connect
Meanwhile life passes them by....

Small wonder our society is collapsing around us.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3029 on: September 27, 2014, 08:49:36 PM »

The Disconnected
Trying to Connect

Monster, are you trying to describe my miserable life? Please don't coz it hurts  :rofl_2:.  just tell me some sweet lies  :gleam:

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #3030 on: September 27, 2014, 09:16:03 PM »

The Disconnected
Trying to Connect

Monster, are you trying to describe my miserable life? Please don't coz it hurts  :rofl_2:.  just tell me some sweet lies  :gleam:
I think you may be just the opposite despite your career choice. ;-()
Not glued to a phone
texting someone else
while ignoring the people you are with.

CONK da ball!!!