Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 145740 times)

Alex and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #4760 on: Yesterday at 03:09:00 AM »
i also like computer more coz i see better in computer but not the small screen mobile phones  :innocent:

yes, I also thought Nicky was from Greece  :king:

yeah, if monica was not stabbed, she may have 20 slams instead of 9 slams, no one could beat Graf at that time except Monica  :king:

I like Germany, I have a passion for those beautiful houses with lots of flowers on the balcony and those fairy tale like cities in Germany. Wow, i don't know that some of them are so bad, they look quite serious and fair for me.  Poisoned the horse, holy s**t  ..-)
Yes lol but in sports they are horrible, omg, boxing in Germany is a joke, they protect their fighters like babies, they want to hold all matches in Germany and then they cheat when there's points decision.... They're also totally into this image of the "invincible German", they had this boxer, Sven Ottke, he sucked so much, hardly had any kos in his long career, he won most of his matches in Germany by corrupt points decisions and then they pedestalled him as some hero or god  :rofl_2:

ok Mimi I bolt, have fun  and cu :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #4761 on: Yesterday at 03:25:33 AM »
Yes lol but in sports they are horrible, omg, boxing in Germany is a joke, they protect their fighters like babies, they want to hold all matches in Germany and then they cheat when there's points decision.... They're also totally into this image of the "invincible German", they had this boxer, Sven Ottke, he sucked so much, hardly had any kos in his long career, he won most of his matches in Germany by corrupt points decisions and then they pedestalled him as some hero or god  :rofl_2:

ok Mimi I bolt, have fun  and cu :king:
[/quote]

oh god, cheating is no good...... the boxers are already very powerful, no need for protection, lol.

tomorrow is our public holiday, i gonna have one day's rest

see you soon  :rim shot: :welcome) :ice cream: :thank-you:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4762 on: Today at 05:47:34 PM »
Mimi, do you know who 'Hilter is'. Watch this, it's good  ;-().

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg