Tennis Contests & Games > Fill-In-The-Draw

Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) How To Manage

<< < (2/27) > >>

Nekro t4u:
Wow, awesome and overwhelming work general Freaky :worthy:, I will read everything when in the right state of mind... Keep up the fighting spirit Bro... :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Nekromanta on December 25, 2012, 11:32:33 AM ---Wow, awesome and overwhelming work general Freaky :worthy:, I will read everything when in the right state of mind... Keep up the fighting spirit Bro... :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate :))

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on December 25, 2012, 11:31:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Clay Death on December 25, 2012, 11:30:05 AM ---now you need to pass  the word on about your great thread general. it is here and it has top billing for those who want to compete and win :) .

--- End quote ---

How do I go about spreading it?

--- End quote ---

well you can mention it at TF for instance. and i too can mention it there.

i ran into general tiger there a few days back. he said he was going to make the time to stop by here.

he has not been here in a while. he will like the new foremat. there is something for everyone here at tennis4you.

general nekro can mention it at the "toxic dump".

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Clay Death on December 25, 2012, 11:39:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on December 25, 2012, 11:31:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Clay Death on December 25, 2012, 11:30:05 AM ---now you need to pass  the word on about your great thread general. it is here and it has top billing for those who want to compete and win :) .

--- End quote ---

How do I go about spreading it?

--- End quote ---

well you can mention it at TF for instance. and i too can mention it there.

i ran into general tiger there a few days back. he said he was going to make the time to stop by here.

he has not been here in a while. he will like the new foremat. there is something for everyone here at tennis4you.

general nekro can mention it at the "toxic dump".

--- End quote ---

I can't mention at TF do to my ban  :\ But if you could then it'd be awesome.

And if nekro could tell the toxic dumpers then that'd be awesome as well.

Clay Death:
will do general freaky. :))

i like that new description by the way: "toxic dumpers". too cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version