Author Topic: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) How To Manage  (Read 6781 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
sorry. i meant brisbane. i need to have a look at the draw now.

and then i will check the doha draw.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
general freaky are your instructions clear enough? do people know that they have to go to the games section to make their picks?

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
general freaky are your instructions clear enough? do people know that they have to go to the games section to make their picks?

Well now they should know :p
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
i read somewhere that vilas was known to practice as much as 2 hours and more after his matches at big events. how is that for dedication? so that is at a tournament like the iralian open and practicing right after a 2-3 hour match.

also a heavy topspin game requires amazig timing so you have to constantly hit the ball. you cant miss a single day.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
i read somewhere that vilas was known to practice as much as 2 hours and more after his matches at big events. how is that for dedication? so that is at a tournament like the iralian open and practicing right after a 2-3 hour match.

also a heavy topspin game requires amazig timing so you have to constantly hit the ball. you cant miss a single day.

I can't play every single day, I can't have the dedication. If I could, I would. I do have topspin, but I shank too much :/

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
naal showed the world that if you can hit with heavy topspin that also involves serious velocity and depth and consistency then there are no answers for it. period.

consistency goes without saying really because heavy topspin does mean sky high margins and hardly ever missing.

and that is what nadal was in his prime. and what him the toughest was that he hardly ever missed in the clutch and he could play all day.

and that unfortunately is no longer true. his movement is gone and his knee is in shambles because he will not get off the hard courts.

Offline tennisville

• Tennis Player
I am thinking instead of writing your picks , you can predict it on some bracketmaker website .Its free but the person who runs the bracket can see your email so dont use your actual one  . also you cam make predictions only once

Offline tennisville

• Tennis Player

Offline tennisville

• Tennis Player
Please guys are you interested , its easy to understand and make picks instead of writing the winner of every tournament  Just

1) Dont use your real email ID since the person who runs the bracket can see it
2) If you want to edit your prediction you will have to delete the full thing and redo the predictions , so dont make mistakes the first time you do it  :)
3) Other than that there are really no considerations and it just takes 2-3 minutes to make picks :D Its also more easier for the manager as the bracketmaker calculates the scores . You just need to input the result

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
are you going to play winnie?

Offline tennisville

• Tennis Player
are you going to play winnie?

What about you , will you play in BM . You can make an ID which hardly takes time and predict  :))
That BM is run by me by the way . There are there for Brisbane and Doha too but run by someone else

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
i dont have that much time on my hands winnie.

i will try to play this one here if  time permits.

Offline tennisville

• Tennis Player
i dont have that much time on my hands winnie.

i will try to play this one here if  time permits.

it takes 2  minutes to fill up your draw , much shorter time than FITD

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?t ... 42&tclass=

I am running this , this is Chennai

I might play for fun, but I'll still keep FITD because the main point of it was to bring more people to the forum, and have fun in doing so. If we left FITD out then it would get rid of the incentive to join T4U ;)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
affirmative.

the objective is to bring more folks here for games, competition, and clean fun. :))

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
Nice one!

As an MTF legend of the game (former #1 and winner of 1 Grand Slam and 2 MS 1000 titles) I'll play!  :king:

sweet generalito. i hear you cannot be defeated in battle.

vamosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>>

I'm a true boss as you already know generalito.

Of course I will play again. I'll compete against you!
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
Nice one!

As an MTF legend of the game (former #1 and winner of 1 Grand Slam and 2 MS 1000 titles) I'll play!  :king:

Thanks Javi :D Long time, no talk. Probably because I'm banned from MTF/TF :o Anyway, good luck!

Thanks Dylan, good luck to you too. You are going to need it if you are competing against me ;)

What did you do this time mate? How the hell did you get yourself banned from TF... :innocent:
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Nice one!

Thanks Javi :D Long time, no talk. Probably because I'm banned from MTF/TF :o Anyway, good luck!

Thanks Dylan, good luck to you too. You are going to need it if you are competing against me ;)

What did you do this time mate? How the hell did you get yourself banned from TF... :innocent:

Yes I will, I'll probably bend over for the FITD GOAT.

And this is quoted from the TF mods... "Persistent Trolling". At least I was persistent :p I get unbanned Jan. 7th though ;p

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro

Im playing strictly S&V game. No compromises there serve and rush to the net.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce

Im playing strictly S&V game. No compromises there serve and rush to the net.

Are you intoxicated General?