Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Rafa withdraws from AO 2013

<< < (2/15) > >>

Alex:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on December 28, 2012, 11:25:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: oracle86 on December 28, 2012, 10:25:42 AM ---http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2012/12/28/sports/tennis/28reuters-tennis-nadal.html

"My knee is much better and the rehabilitation process has gone well as predicted by the doctors, but this virus didn't allow me to practise this past week. Therefore I am sorry to announce that I will not play in Doha and the Australian Open, as we had initially scheduled."

--- End quote ---

STFU rafa........you have turned into a coward.........

--- End quote ---

that's too harsh. Shank (I do understand your frustration, and I'm frustrated too btw)

first of all, none of  us know what's happening with Nadal. knees, flu, whatever ... I, being a tennis retard as I'm, wanted to see Rafa/Murray in semis of the AO. miss him so much.  :(

Tennis4you:
What a bummer for tennis!  I cannot believe how long he has been out.  Bound to happen with that game style.  I always found it interesting that Noel, Murray and Federer make their opponents run more than they run.  But with nadal it is the opposite.  That has to take its toll...

FedFanForever:
Let me be honest, as a Fed fan I know this increases my guy's chances big time!

tennisfan78:

This is very sad news. I was hoping to see him get back to action. Tennis world just isnt the same without Rafa.

Start da Game:

--- Quote from: Alex on December 28, 2012, 04:19:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Start da Game on December 28, 2012, 11:25:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: oracle86 on December 28, 2012, 10:25:42 AM ---http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2012/12/28/sports/tennis/28reuters-tennis-nadal.html

"My knee is much better and the rehabilitation process has gone well as predicted by the doctors, but this virus didn't allow me to practise this past week. Therefore I am sorry to announce that I will not play in Doha and the Australian Open, as we had initially scheduled."

--- End quote ---

STFU rafa........you have turned into a coward.........

--- End quote ---

that's too harsh. Shank (I do understand your frustration, and I'm frustrated too btw)

first of all, none of  us know what's happening with Nadal. knees, flu, whatever ... I, being a tennis retard as I'm, wanted to see Rafa/Murray in semis of the AO. miss him so much.  :(

--- End quote ---

no alex, he is 100% fit and just running away from action........."lack of practice" is not a legitimate reason to skip a grandslam tournament.........

trying to avoid defeat by running away from it will not do any good........it actually hurts his confidence on clay when people expect him to win the moment he enters.........

there are zero expectations on hardcourts........so this is the best time to return and get a feel of things fast........instead of thinking positively, he and his stupid uncle are thinking negatively........

shame on uncle toni for being a wuss in public and openly discouraging his nephew by talking about some possible disorders which may not even be existing with rafa.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version