Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello!

<< < (2/4) > >>

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: mimi on January 02, 2013, 08:59:47 PM ---welcome welcome Orange Wombat :king:

they banned you of a crime that you did not commit?  Appeal for yourself!

--- End quote ---

He's appealed, but received no response.

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on January 02, 2013, 08:27:00 PM ---You may know me from MTF. I got permabanned for double account (which I did not have). I got told by an acquantance (Freakyman) about this forum.

:)~

Welcome, myself!

--- End quote ---

MTFs loss, our gain!  Welcome to the forums!  If you have any questions or need anything let us know!

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on January 02, 2013, 08:27:00 PM ---You may know me from MTF. I got permabanned for double account (which I did not have). I got told by an acquantance (Freakyman) about this forum.

:)~

Welcome, myself!

--- End quote ---

Hello Man, happy to have you here, listen man, you can get banned on MTF in a way that looks like you got banned for DA when you're interfering with the mods' interests, like the fact you've been defending a permabanned user like Freaky. Defending and nostalgizing about permabanned members can get you permabanned  too.....  Mods then simply permaban you and don't put you on the list...
Anyway, this forum is better, safer and faster than MTF, you are among family members here :friends:

Orange Wombat:

--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on January 02, 2013, 08:35:07 PM ---I keed. Welcome mate. Those of you who don't know, me and Wombat are practically twins.

--- End quote ---

Not Siamese twins, thankfully   :))

Orange Wombat:

--- Quote from: mimi on January 02, 2013, 08:59:47 PM ---welcome welcome Orange Wombat :king:

they banned you of a crime that you did not commit?  Appeal for yourself!

--- End quote ---

I sent several messages to the mods, but no reply. I would be glad if you could spread the word around on MTF (in THE Thread, Non-tennis section) about how I was permabanned for Double Account, even though I didn't have one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version