Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

MEN -- Australian Open 2013

<< < (55/175) > >>

Djokovic Champion:
Wow!!! Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Andy Murray are playing very well, I think they will face and they will do fantastic matches.

Alex:
Davydenko, at his best, was never able to do anything against Fed. I think his biggest problem was his self confidence. His tennis skills were great. anyway, I enjoyed the match.

I read on some other tennis boards, so many people are writing off Fed ... I find it funny but whatever.

I'll say one more thing, as a Nole fan,  I'm getting annoyed by all hype around him right now. He can't lose, blah ... just give him the trophy, blah ...

FedFanForever:

--- Quote from: Alex on January 17, 2013, 01:30:57 PM ---Davydenko, at his best, was never able to do anything against Fed. I think his biggest problem was his self confidence. His tennis skills were great. anyway, I enjoyed the match.

I read on some other tennis boards, so many people are writing off Fed ... I find it funny but whatever.

I'll say one more thing, as a Nole fan,  I'm getting annoyed by all hype around him right now. He can't lose, blah ... just give him the trophy, blah ...

--- End quote ---

Why are you worried about your guy Alex? You know that the title is in da bag for Nole...

Dallas:
I stayed up to watch Roger (2:00 am my time).  I went to bed around 4:30 am...Glad I'm retired.

I was concerned with Davydenko because he's a clean ball striker and you never know how "on" he can be.  But I'm glad Roger came through the match.  I also liked the fact that Roger didn't give any "board" material when they tried to get him to say something about Tomic.  As far as Tomic goes... I think it's fine to 'talk trash' as long as you can back it up.  He (Tomic) hasn't really backed anything up yet...so I hope Roger can put him in his place when they next meet like he did last year.  I just hope Roger comes out and plays well.  Tomic beat Novak in an exhibition match and now all of a sudden Tomic is saying he 'can't be beat'... Come on Roger....I'm counting on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

As far as the "pink".... You know I have NEVER been a fan of men wearing pink.  I didn't like Rafa's outfit years back.  I'm just glad the majority of Roger's outfit was grey...and not pink.  The color's together look ok...I just have a hard time seeing men in pink (unless it's for breast cancer awareness or something)...  I said maybe his twin girls liked the color and wanted their dad to wear it? :rofl_2:  I think that's just his "night" outfit.  I believe he's wearing blue during the day.

In any case...I'm just glad he's different and not wearing yellow like 99% of the players seem to be wearing during this tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl_2:

sid:

--- Quote from: Alex on January 17, 2013, 01:30:57 PM ---Davydenko, at his best, was never able to do anything against Fed. I think his biggest problem was his self confidence. His tennis skills were great. anyway, I enjoyed the match.

--- End quote ---

True tennis fans know the trophy is a 3 horse race this year,i'm loving watching as it's going to be so hard to win this year.Nole might be fav with the bookies,who knows the other side of the draw could open up yet,time will tell.Wawrinka or Anderson may get hot but Berdych would be my fav to face Nole. Stepanek will be brushed aside i don't see any problems in this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version