Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

MEN -- Australian Open 2013

<< < (2/175) > >>

euroka1:
I always need to have someone to dislike on the tennis tour and that has been rather hard lately.  :mad1:

But it looks like Bernard Tomic is moving into that place, especially as he seems to be doing well in Sydney.   :scared:

It is a curious phenomenon in life that personality types stay more or less the same as individual people move in and eventually out of them.  :big boss:

Dallas:
Well, it's Roger/Murray on the same side;  and Novak/Ferrer on the same side.

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Dallas on January 10, 2013, 06:09:02 PM ---Well, it's Roger/Murray on the same side;  and Novak/Ferrer on the same side.

--- End quote ---

I think that's got conpiracy written all over it but we'll have to wait until sid weighs in and clears things up.

LOL at Alex.  :)

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Gawdblessya:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on January 10, 2013, 06:37:18 PM ---

I think that's got conpiracy written all over it ..........

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

--- End quote ---

:rofl_2:    To use a favoured word of some,  the draw has "cakewalk" emblazoned on the Djokovic side!!    :rofl_2:

To be serious for a moment, Djokovic was my pick for the title before & this draw cements it for him in my view. He ought to be fresh as a daisy for the final.  Federer / Murray have more of a challenge, which should provide some good matches.

Isner is out - withdrawn. 

Dallas:
I just watched James Blake lose to Donald Young... :yuk:  I was pulling for James...but to no avail.  He lost in straight sets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version