Author Topic: ATP Entry Rankings for January 14, 2013  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: ATP Entry Rankings for January 14, 2013
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 11:05:41 PM »
Fed's taking it easy now, he'll make another charge and take over #1 again next year.

:king:
swish, not so sure about that. He'll need to do something great during the clay season plus defend his Wimbeldon and still won't cut it ... Novak would need to fail really badly ... It's more likely Rafa overtaking #1 but I don't see that happening either. btw, I'm not really saying this as a Nole fan. 

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
Re: ATP Entry Rankings for January 14, 2013
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2013, 02:16:05 AM »
Fed's taking it easy now, he'll make another charge and take over #1 again next year.

:king:
swish, not so sure about that. He'll need to do something great during the clay season plus defend his Wimbeldon and still won't cut it ... Novak would need to fail really badly ... It's more likely Rafa overtaking #1 but I don't see that happening either. btw, I'm not really saying this as a Nole fan.

Well, all he really has to do to reclaim #1 next year is to take more points than anyone else the 12 months from, say, May 2013 to April 2014. Or July 2013 to June 2014. Your comment seemed more as an argument against him doing it in 2013, for which I agree, this is very unlikely.