Tennis Discussions > Tennis Match Threads

AO R4: Djokovic def. Wawrinka 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5) 12-10

<< < (2/3) > >>

Orange Wombat:
Stan fought his heart out, but to me this was NID. Nole is tooo mentally strong.  :rofl_2: at the shirt ripping

Alex:

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on January 21, 2013, 10:21:01 AM ---Stan fought his heart out, but to me this was NID. Nole is tooo mentally strong.  :rofl_2: at the shirt ripping

--- End quote ---
Stan did play the match of his life. amazing performance. I haven't seen anybody pushing Nole so hard on HC for a long time. I really felt bad for him, but Djokovic just relentless. just when you think you got him, he comes up with something. Big, big, HUGE congrats to Stan. poor guy was almost crying after the match was over.

Rafa816:
That was such a good match. Stan's play dipped at the wrong time. If he could've kept it up just a few minutes longer, he would've gone up 2 sets to 0, and then probably would've won the match. His play in the first set was just unbelievable, though he was helped by a rather lackluster Djokovic. The second set started out well, but Stan lost some of his shot-making prowess and made some critical errors at the wrong times. The third set wasn't that great. Although it was 6-4, it seemed more like a Djoker beatdown. I unfortunately didn't get to see the fourth set or the beginning of the fifth, but they apparently had some great tennis judging by the scores. I picked up at the 5th set at 4-4. That was great tennis from both of them. Match point was ridiculous, but also depressing since I was pulling for Stan. Either way, though, it was an amazing match and really fun to watch.

paultim:
Dear i think this was NID. Nole is tooo mentally strong. ..?

gary:
The way Djocovic stroms in the second round  after defeating Ricardas Berankis. I feel he will go beyond becker too. And he has lead a way to words the slam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version