Poll

Who Will Make It To The Final From The Top Half?

Djokovic
Berdych
Ferrer
Almagro

Author Topic: Who Will Make It To The Final From The Top Half?  (Read 1520 times)

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Re: Who Will Make It To The Final From The Top Half?
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 02:12:39 PM »
:head-bash: :hammer:

OK, enjoy your time here, kid.

:bye1:

I'll cosign this!  ://

And for the 2nd time.....

Personally insulting someone, a true sign of a loss of an argument. :gleam:

And I'll add this just for icing on the cake:

Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »
Djoker

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 08:54:28 PM »
freaky, I've known hunting for a long time, he is a very smart guy, very knowledgeable about tennis.

I'm not sure if Nole will win the AO or not but chances are he'll crush Berdych. Ferrer is not a concern at all IMHO. he won some odd matches against tired and unmotivated Djokovic who literally didn't give a sh!t. trust me, not sure how old you are, but I've seen all of their matches. Ferrer simply doesn't have a power or speed (and yeah Ferrer is fast but not fast enough) to hang out with Novak and Novak is as fit as hell.

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Re: Re: Who Will Make It To The Final From The Top Half?
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »
freaky, I've known hunting for a long time, he is a very smart guy, very knowledgeable about tennis.

I'm not sure if Nole will win the AO or not but chances are he'll crush Berdych. Ferrer is not a concern at all IMHO. he won some odd matches against tired and unmotivated Djokovic who literally didn't give a sh!t. trust me, not sure how old you are, but I've seen all of their matches. Ferrer simply doesn't have a power or speed (and yeah Ferrer is fast but not fast enough) to hang out with Novak and Novak is as fit as hell.

I'm not questioning hunting's tennis knowledge, nor do I understand how my age is relevant here...

But I do find it rather immature to scratch off 5 wins because Nole, "...didn't give a sh!t."

So with your logic, I can say that Muger Frauderer didn't give a sh!t 198 times, and is therefore undefeated at the ATP level in singles :))

Does that sound logical?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2013, 09:20:06 PM »

I'm not questioning hunting's tennis knowledge, nor do I understand how my age is relevant here...

But I do find it rather immature to scratch off 5 wins because Nole, "...didn't give a sh!t."

So with your logic, I can say that Muger Frauderer didn't give a sh!t 198 times, and is therefore undefeated at the ATP level in singles :))

Does that sound logical?
you are not listening, or I'm not being clear here. I was referring to Nole/Ferrer matches. not to Stan. and yes, you are young, nothing wrong with that btw but you haven't seen enough matches and you tend to be all over the place with your opinions :). please do not talk about logic, my logic is just fine (well, most of the time  :))) ...

don't get me wrong, go ahead, I think you are a nice guy and I'm not posting this to argue with you... but, but ... don't try to be too smart (that's reserved for myself, OK  :)>>>>)

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
Re: Re: Re: Who Will Make It To The Final From The Top Half?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 09:54:57 PM »

Does that sound logical?
you are not listening, or I'm not being clear here. I was referring to Nole/Ferrer matches. not to Stan. and yes, you are young, nothing wrong with that btw but you haven't seen enough matches and you tend to be all over the place with your opinions :). please do not talk about logic, my logic is just fine (well, most of the time  :))) ...

don't get me wrong, go ahead, I think you are a nice guy and I'm not posting this to argue with you... but, but ... don't try to be too smart (that's reserved for myself, OK  :)>>>>)

That is no better. Sure I exaggerated in my example, but just shrugging off 5 matches to not giving a s**t is immature, so don't mock my age OK? Also, how in the hell would you know which matches I have and haven't seen? Do you stalk me, mate? O_o Again, it's quite immature of you to assume that, which, yet again, contradicts you calling me immature :o

My opinions are all over the place? Well support your claim before making such an oblique statement.

Check your logic before you try to act ageist towards me please. And for the record, most of those matches I HAVE watched :gleam:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 10:14:15 PM »
oh boy, now I'm mocking you and stalking you trying to talk to you on a tennis board, like really, as JMac said 'you can not be serious' (I was right, you must be very young). the only person I stalk here is my lovely Emma.  :)). oh well, one more thing ... If people agree with you, you love them ... If they don't you feel hurt, uh oh .... :)~ ... sorry bud, I say sh!t here all the time and people who know me know I joke a lot. so relax and be happy, I'm not against you  :)

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2013, 10:21:23 PM »
oh boy, now I'm mocking you and stalking you trying to talk to you on a tennis board, like really, as JMac said 'you can not be serious' (I was right, you must be very young). the only person I stalk here is my lovely Emma.  :)). oh well, one more thing ... If people agree with you, you love them ... If they don't you feel hurt, uh oh .... :)~ ... sorry bud, I say sh!t here all the time and people who know me know I joke a lot. so relax and be happy, I'm not against you  :)

Just because we're arguing doesn't mean I'm mad. And I was joking with the stalking thing... If I wasn't on my phone I would use the facepalm gif...

Yet another group of false assumptions in the combination of lies that make up your argument.

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 05:36:02 AM »

LOL... Alex, stop harassing the kid here!!!  :rofl_2:

Not everyone in this forum knows you good enough to know when you are joking or being dead serious!! :))

Anyway, congrats on Novak's win!! I'll see you in the final where Fed will crush Novak this time!!! :)) Anyway, I am hoping Fed can come through, we'll see!!

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 11:28:26 PM »

Not everyone in this forum knows you good enough to know when you are joking or being dead serious!! :))

Anyway, congrats on Novak's win!! I'll see you in the final where Fed will crush Novak this time!!! :)) Anyway, I am hoping Fed can come through, we'll see!!

I don't think the part about my opinions being scattered was a joke.....  :Confused:

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2013, 05:00:39 AM »

I don't think the part about my opinions being scattered was a joke.....  :Confused:
No disrespect Freak, but you don't know Alex and he is all about ironic, confused, get-in-your-face kinda guy when it comes to joking... I don't seriously believe Alex was picking a fight or disrespecting you, he has no beef with nobody on this forum, I don't see him starting now... :))

Offline huntingyou

• Tennis God
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 05:34:58 PM »
Novak is the fittest guy on tour, yesterday's match took place in the 4th round which gives him two more matches before the final to recuperate or waste his reserves.

Having watched last year SF-Final, I see no reason to be worry for Novak. Another 4+ hour match BEFORE the final could be detrimental of course, but only if he were to face Murray.

For the record, Ferrer has ZERO chance to beat Novak..........Birdman it's the only obstacle; but if I was a betting man, smart money says Novak in straights.

I have to apologize; Ferrer did not have zero chance.....it was NEGATIVE 100; zero was too high of a number. I will re-calibrate future analysis.