Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello T4Y

<< < (2/6) > >>

FreakyGOAT > CD:
Welcome GOATotes ;D You're gonna like it here ;)

OW, Mugerators shut THE Thread down :o

Litotes:

--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on January 22, 2013, 08:25:16 AM ---Welcome GOATotes ;D You're gonna like it here ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! :) Good to see you again :)

Yes, I noticed your request to keep THE Thread alive before your new posts were deleted, and that request was probably the reason for THE Threads closure. You really managed to get on the bad side of the mods. Or at least one or two of them, I know nothing about how these mod things work but I don't think such desicions include all af them.

Btw, I wanted to ask, why did you become so upset with Amber and Mae?

Dallas:
Yes welcome - we have a lot if members here that you may know from the other forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Litotes on January 22, 2013, 08:34:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on January 22, 2013, 08:25:16 AM ---Welcome GOATotes ;D You're gonna like it here ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! :) Good to see you again :)

Yes, I noticed your request to keep THE Thread alive before your new posts were deleted, and that request was probably the reason for THE Threads closure. You really managed to get on the bad side of the mods. Or at least one or two of them, I know nothing about how these mod things work but I don't think such desicions include all af them.

Btw, I wanted to ask, why did you become so upset with Amber and Mae?

--- End quote ---

The mods are just unfair, lucky for you we have the best mod team here :))

Well, they supported my ban which made me feel betrayed :dunno:

Litotes:

--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on January 22, 2013, 09:33:23 AM ---The mods are just unfair, lucky for you we have the best mod team here :))

Well, they supported my ban which made me feel betrayed :dunno:

--- End quote ---

I've never had any mod trouble on MTF, no infraction points. Do such things exist here? Not that I expect to get any. Just my natural curiosity. And I've noticed the mod team is quite familiar. Not bad becoming mod in less than two months on the forum :)

They did? Must have missed that. I'm sure they didn't support a permaban though. Now they are confused and say they have no idea why a friend turned on them. Just saying. They don't know I'm talking to you here, in case you were wondering. Not planning on telling them either, unless you should want me to give them a positive message.

How does things work here with finding posts made in threads you have posted, after your last login? Like the "Subscribed threads" in the User CP function.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version