Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Want proof? 45 pages > 44 pages (Want More Proof? see FB)

(1/26) > >>

Babblelot:
In 2009, the Australian Open discussion thread was 45 pages. In 2013, it's only 44. I claim it's proof that Nole, Rafa, and Murray are boring tennis fandom to tears with their brainless game of attrition. But you say, "WTF??? 1 page? You're basing this on the mere fact that in 2009 the discussion thread was a measly 1 page longer? WTF are you  :rasta: and pass some to me!" Well, let's take a look inside the numbers. For the three years 2009, 2010, and 2011, the discussion threads were 45, 48, and 41 pages, respectively. But here's the catch: those were WTA discussion threads!

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  :hysterical: :hysterical:

Yeah! here are the length of ATP and WTA Australian Open discussion threads by year.

2009 ATP 317 pages/WTA 45 pages
2010 ATP 86 pages/WTA 48 pages
2011 ATP 73 pages/WTA 41 pages
2012 ATP 74 pages/WTA 14 pages
2013 ATP 44 pages/WTA 12 pages

Nole and Murray have driven the ATP discussion threads down to truly WTA proportions!!  :lmao:  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

FreakyGOAT > CD:
The top 4 bores all.

Babblelot:
Now, show me a fanboy, and I'll point to this as proof that (s)he's only a poser. Here today, gone tomorrow...

Dallas:
I think other "media" types have taken away some of the post that we use to have.  For instance, Chris (who use to post regularly here), still post a lot about tennis but on Facebook.  Some use Twitter, etc. so it's a lot more competition in the cyber-world now than it was even 4 years ago.

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Dallas on January 27, 2013, 10:50:32 PM ---I think other "media" types have taken away some of the post that we use to have.  For instance, Chris (who use to post regularly here), still post a lot about tennis but on Facebook.  Some use Twitter, etc. so it's a lot more competition in the cyber-world now than it was even 4 years ago.

--- End quote ---

Nothing more than fanboy effect. And Nole and Murray can't generate interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version