Hi guys, since we also introduced FITD (Fill In The Draw) I have been excited about bringing another game to this forum.
FITD had it's origin on MTF and Suicide Tennis is also a game that's been played at MTF.
I've been a #1 on both of these games, and everyone knows MTF has a lot of users so it's quite an accomplishment!
These games are really fun so I hope everyone will play them. This game just takes 10 seconds a day so it's definately do-able!
Here are the rules:
Suicide Tennis - Tournament Name
1. Each day of play you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste your pick on Federer or Nadal to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. You have to submit your own pick, no one else can submit your pick for you.
4. Only in the case of a walkover or a withdrawal of your main pick, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurrence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identified like this:
Back-Up Pick - Andy Roddick
Make it clear and try to do it all in one post!
5. No commitments are necessary! If you wish to participate, just post your Day 1 pick in the correct time. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
6. Once the order of play is released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD, right below, to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
NOTE: You can't pick a player from a match scheduled for the previous day and postponed for the next due to rain or darkness! Choose only from the matches posted in the OOP here for the concrete day!
7. Picks will be acceptable until before the start of the FIRST match each day.
8. Edited posts are not allowed, as this can fool the manager if he's already made a note of what was there originally. Changing your mind before the deadline is allowed, but then one should make a new post.
9. The scoring system will be as follows:
Day 1: Federer