Tennis Contests & Games > Suicide Tennis

Suicide Tennis Rankings 2013

<< < (3/6) > >>

Clay Death:
this is war.

and i am planning to win. :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

EnriqueIG8:
Markus, I don't know how good you are with excel and stuff but maybe you can make the table somewhat like Dylan does for FITD?
That adds a little more color to the tables!

Of course nobody won a title yet, just won the events. Maybe we can add that table too if someone finally snatches the title (winning on day 7)

Litotes:

--- Quote from: EnriqueIG8 on March 06, 2013, 11:13:00 AM ---Markus, I don't know how good you are with excel and stuff but maybe you can make the table somewhat like Dylan does for FITD?
That adds a little more color to the tables!

Of course nobody won a title yet, just won the events. Maybe we can add that table too if someone finally snatches the title (winning on day 7)

--- End quote ---

I am comfortable with Excel, but poor with colours and even worse with pictures. Dylan posts not Excel charts but images of them. Posting images is definitely not my strong suit. Getting colours here simply by copy-pasting might be possible but I haven't discovered how yet.

I will add more colums as they become interesting. A lot of zeros or a headline with nothing below did not seem to me to fit the bill. But again, presentation is not something I do well. I am open for any suggestions for improvement.

Litotes:
Rank      Prev      Name        Latest   Total      Wins
1         2         JayR                   250   711         3
2         1         Litotes                10    500         2
3         3         Clay Death          1     441         2
4         4         EnriqueIG8          10   390         2
5         5         Freak3yman84     1     257         
6         6         Orange Wombat   0     220         
7         7         Clash                   10   116         
8         8         Masterclass           10   51         
9         9         Brick Top               0    15         
10                  Lurker                   1      1      

Ann storms to a convincing lead after winning Indian Wells in style. Miami could easily change things, though. 1000 points await the one who can go all the way.

JayR:
Many thanks for keeping us updated Markus.  :))

So true. Very early days yet and as you so rightly say, it only takes one good week to change it all round.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version