Author Topic: Andy Murray ready to dedicate himself to assault on French Open title  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Andy Murray ready to dedicate himself to assault on French Open title
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 06:52:19 PM »
I think you are the one who is biased here.  The guys movement on clay is below par, he cant slide to save his soul and high ball bounce of the  clay is not doing any  good to him. Objectively he has no chance against any in from top 5 player on clay.

I'd biased if I were to say it's a sure thing for Andy but I have yet to say it, right? Andy in 2011 took a set from Nadal in Madrid but got injured in the 3rd set. He also took a set from Nole in Rome and quite convincingly so. In fact, he came very close to win that one. That year he also made the RG semi and lost to the eventual champion there. It was a straight setter but all three sets were very tight. I guess time will tell.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:53:14 PM by Emma »
You are everything I am not.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »
nick the greek, I am not angry but I can be aggressive, yes. It's very hard to tell who has real interest in tennis and in a more decent tennis discussion these days. Just look at the responses on the thread so far. It's been negative and sarcastic not that I am taking any of this personally, but it doesn't leave for a discussion. So my responses are likewise. What Andy said is a very realistic thing to say...that he has a chance. He has to believe in it first to have a chance. I get tired of stupid and biased responses.
e
the problem is when someone disagrees with  you you call them stupid and biased. lately you've been very biased btw. and Nick is right that you are agressive. I doesn't matter that think you are the sweetest girl, it is the actual impression you leave behind your posts.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:56:09 PM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 06:55:12 PM »
Last year Andy completely dedicated himself to win a Slam. This year and going forward it will be a different story. I remember what people used to say about Sampras back in 1992/1993 or even 1994 and I know what I used to believe.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 06:57:28 PM »
nick the greek, I am not angry but I can be aggressive, yes. It's very hard to tell who has real interest in tennis and in a more decent tennis discussion these days. Just look at the responses on the thread so far. It's been negative and sarcastic not that I am taking any of this personally, but it doesn't leave for a discussion. So my responses are likewise. What Andy said is a very realistic thing to say...that he has a chance. He has to believe in it first to have a chance. I get tired of stupid and biased responses.
e
the problem is when someone disagrees with  you you call them stupid and biased. lately you've been very biased btw. and Nick is right too agreyhossive too. I doesn't matter that think you are the sweetest girl, it is the actual impression you leave behind your posts.

Why don't you show me one example where I've been biased?

And I don't come here to be either very sweet or to be popular. I leave that for other girls. I am not going to be your wife, you see.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 06:58:51 PM »
Last year Andy completely dedicated himself to win a Slam. This year and going forward it will be a different story. I remember what people used to say about Sampras back in 1992/1993 or even 1994 and I know what I used to believe.
Murray dedicated himself to win slam when he started playing tennis. It's not something that happened 'last year'. no excuse that he  failed to win any masters last year. that's just lame. give me more excuses please.

read my last post on the previous page btw. and that thing, Murray took as set from Nole and Rafa, uh, oh ... he lost, period. i.e. Wawrinka, who Nole destroys on a regular basis pushed Nole to 5 sets and 'almost' win , but almost does not count. Nole won another major.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:07:46 PM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 07:04:52 PM »
best he  can hope for is SF

But he has already made the semi in 2011. Why should he stop there? Isn't it only ideal to go one step further?
Emma, it's not that he should stop, it's like there are other players who are stronger on clay. I hope he can go further but he'll be probably stopped. don't be silly  :)~. I simply don't buy Murray and clay, not yet. just being realistic here. you are too over protective of Murray tho  :)

I am over protective? You should talk. Take a good look at your avatar and your signature. You are screaming for some Nole attention all over the place. I mean you've surrounded yourself with Nole's pictures.  :rofl_2:

Also, how is it over protective when Andy is a great tennis player who believes in himself? Leave it to him and see what he can do or can't do. Hey, there was a time not so long ago when no one believe Andy would win a Slam. And I wasn't one of them.

Btw, Nole has yet to win RG. Got ousted by Federer and Nadal in succession. You should really talk.  :rofl_2:

Oh good times.  :ice cream:
you are simply not listening. I'm a Nole fan but I also criticize him and I never worship him.  I was his fan when he was a nobody btw. Novak won 3 masters on clay, numerous smaller clay tournaments. He won his first tennis tournaments on clay when he was only 19yo. Nole def. Rafa on clay 2 times, in masters.

Djokovic is much more  likely to win RG than Murray. Murray was never even in the final of any clay tournament (not even a small MM tournament). Use some logic woman. I'm very objective here. Ferrer, Berdych, DP, Almagro are better players on clay than Mandy. think woman before you open your big mouth  :)>>>>

No you don't worship him. You only surround yourself with his pictures.  ..-)

You are Serbian and that's why you support Nole. I am not a Brit and I have no agenda behind liking Murray. My support of him is very genuine. I get tired of the hatred that he gets unnecessary from these posters. Andy is living a much bigger life than all these posters combined but never mind that. I support him as a player and that's all there's to it.

If you had paid any attention, you would have seen that I am not saying Andy has the most chance or that it's a sure thing he'd win RG. I am saying there's nothing wrong when he says he has a chance. I am mostly defending him because some of you got all out of shape at the mention of just a chance. Do you get now get it? I am showing you the differences between what was said and what is being deducted. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:09:07 PM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 07:06:49 PM »
Murray dedicated himself to win slam when he started playing tennis. It's not something that happened 'last year'. no excuse that he  failed to win any masters last year. that's just lame. give me more excuses please.

It's not an excuse. He didn't get Tsonga in any of his finals. He didn't fail to win Masters; Masters weren't just his priority last year so he didn't give it as much effort. To be honest with you Alex, I have no intention of talking tennis with you. You still have a long way to go.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:08:09 PM by Emma »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 07:12:26 PM »
yeah, I'm Serbian. are you out of your mind?  :rofl_2: Nobody let me know that Serbia occupied Alberta  :confused1:. it's incredible how you manage to twist things all the time  ..-).

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 07:13:35 PM »

read my last post on the previous page btw. and that thing, Murray took as set from Nole and Rafa, uh, oh ... he lost, period. i.e. Wawrinka, who Nole destroys on a regular basis pushed Nole to 5 sets and 'almost' win , but almost does not count. Nole won another major.

This is the reason why I call you stupid because after watching so many years of tennis, you still make these sorts of  stupid statements - as if you are learning nothing - not a thing. Andy winning those sets mean he's coming close just like Nole was closing in on Nadal on clay; hence those big Masters win over Nadal in 2011. But I am glad Nadal now has all the clay victories over Nole since 2012. Let's see how Nole does on clay especially against Nadal this year. I'll be rooting for Nadal of course.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 07:15:51 PM »
yeah, I'm Serbian. are you out of your mind?  :rofl_2: Nobody let me know that Serbia occupied Alberta  :confused1:. it's incredible how you manage to twist things all the time  ..-).

You are originally from Serbia. Nothing wrong with that. I have a Serbian friend at work...also a big supporter of Nole. There are many Serbians in Canada. I am not originally from Canada though I am a Canadian citizen. This is the thing about you Alex. You just plain lie all the time.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 07:33:09 PM »

You are originally from Serbia. Nothing wrong with that. I have a Serbian friend at work...also a big supporter of Nole. There are many Serbians in Canada. I am not originally from Canada though I am a Canadian citizen. This is the thing about you Alex. You just plain lie all the time.
think whatever you want. My grandparents moved from Ukraine to Canada long time ago. My family is a European mix if you need to know. Not sure why you are calling me a liar plus it has nothing to do with this discussion, but suit yourself. You and I joke about many things and that's great but I'm serious here.

I can send a copy of you my birth  certificate  :). It says there that am Serbian and gay  :)~

Offline nick the greek

• Tennis Player
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 08:06:09 PM »
Well, If you're gonna be aggressive every time you hear something bad being said against your fave than you'll be very busy.
Winning any GS is hard and is reserved for real champions.You claim to know tennis.Okay, fair enough.But, how about being realistic?Andy is yet to win a title(any title) on clay, not to mention RG.He can say whatever he wants.Reality is, No1e, Rafa and even Fed have more chances to win RG than Andy.
TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY.
NO1E, HE CAN DO IT 3 TIMES IN A ROW
NOVAK "WIZARD OF OZ" DJOKOVIC

Quote from: Prodigy.
nick is god

THE AGE OF DJOKER THE BARBARIAN HAS COME

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 08:39:41 PM »

think whatever you want. My grandparents moved from Ukraine to Canada long time ago. My family is a European mix if you need to know. Not sure why you are calling me a liar plus it has nothing to do with this discussion, but suit yourself. You and I joke about many things and that's great but I'm serious here.

I can send a copy of you my birth  certificate  :). It says there that am Serbian and gay  :)~

Other than your support of Nole, I've never once believed a word you said so far. Starting from 2008. Anyway, I think your world will collapse entirely if you find a person who doesn't like you, so you feel the need to please everyone. People like you do very little to this world. Also, you need this place so you are busy playing Mr. Kissinger. I am independent of all this attachments. If this place goes down tonight, I won't miss a thing. I come and go as I please. You badly need this place so you play along and you are afraid to speak up, because you don't want to lose it.

Anyway, you have yet to find an example where I was biased. Pronto.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »
Well, If you're gonna be aggressive every time you hear something bad being said against your fave than you'll be very busy.
Winning any GS is hard and is reserved for real champions.You claim to know tennis.Okay, fair enough.But, how about being realistic?Andy is yet to win a title(any title) on clay, not to mention RG.He can say whatever he wants.Reality is, No1e, Rafa and even Fed have more chances to win RG than Andy.

I am not aggressive every time someone says something bad about Andy (hey, I'd be on MTF by now if that were the case). I am aggressive when I see a wrong is being done/said; I am aggressive when I see it fit.

Andy is being very realistic when he says he has a chance. He never said he has more chance than those (Nadal, Nole, Federer etc). That's you putting your own words into his mouth. Your fanaticism has gone so far up that if Andy even says that he has a chance at RG, you get offended. If you were a true fan or at least if you knew anything about probabilities, then you would have said, yes, he too has a chance.  But you are not there yet. Most fans these days aren't.

As to reality, neither you nor I know for sure what's in the future so I won't be so sure about everything. In this regard, I am being far more realistic than you.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:48:15 PM by Emma »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 09:00:23 PM »
Nick, you  are a smart guy, and you'll figure out who Andy fans on this board are. Sid and Emma. Sid, who is very passionate about Mandy is more sensitive (very passionate but a great guy). Emma just goes with her agenda. I tried to explain to her, what you just mentioned in your post ... Murray has won nothing on clay and it's not realistic to talk about him winning RG, then she trows all of this BS 'but Murray won a set against both Nole and Rafa in 2011  :rofl_2:' and he needs to believe??? Next thing she says 'Murray was gunning for a slam last year, so he ditched a lot of tournaments by exiting early'  :rofl_2:. that is just beyond stupid. Murray didn't ditch anything, he got outplayed by better players, but that's the concept she can't comprehend.

then I try to explain few other things related to the topic and she says, out of nowhere,  'you are Serbian, that's why you support Nole' and call me a liar. oh, boy. women  ..-).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:10:36 PM by Alex »

Offline nick the greek

• Tennis Player
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 09:08:02 PM »

I am not aggressive every time someone says something bad about Andy (hey, I'd be on MTF by now if that were the case). I am aggressive when I see a wrong is being done/said; I am aggressive when I see it fit.

Andy is being very realistic when he says he has a chance. He never said he has more chance than those (Nadal, Nole, Federer etc). That's you putting your own words into his mouth. Your fanaticism has gone so far up that if Andy even says that he has a chance at RG, you get offended. If you were a true fan or at least if you knew anything about probabilities, then you would have said, yes, he too has a chance.  But you are not there yet. Most fans these days aren't.

As to reality, neither you nor I know for sure what's in the future so I won't be so sure about everything. In this regard, I am being far more realistic than you.
You amuse me.You really do.Fanaticism?Well, you really have problems, labeling people like that.I can tell you one thing, I am NOT Alex.So, if you wanna "dance" with me I'll "spin" you so hard you'll be feeling dizzy for weeks.

Sure, in theory everybody has a chance.Trouble is, reality is much more cruel.Andy took a set of No1e in Rome 2011 and lost in str8ts but close to Rafa in 2011 RG SF?That might be the case, but he almost lost to Troicki(of all people) in 2011 RG QF.It's not about shoulda woulda coulda, it's what you've achieved.Andy achieved nothing on clay.End of story.
TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY.
NO1E, HE CAN DO IT 3 TIMES IN A ROW
NOVAK "WIZARD OF OZ" DJOKOVIC

Quote from: Prodigy.
nick is god

THE AGE OF DJOKER THE BARBARIAN HAS COME

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 09:28:28 PM »

Other than your support of Nole, I've never once believed a word you said so far. Starting from 2008. Anyway, I think your world will collapse entirely if you find a person who doesn't like you, so you feel the need to please everyone. People like you do very little to this world. Also, you need this place so you are busy playing Mr. Kissinger. I am independent of all this attachments. If this place goes down tonight, I won't miss a thing. I come and go as I please. You badly need this place so you play along and you are afraid to speak up, because you don't want to lose it.

oh, you come and go as you please, lovely, as if we care. do you look at your mirror every morning, pose and say 'I'm a strong woman'. I'm so impressed. You are actually very insecure. your big ego is not sexy btw. you need to say how you are independent, who cares. when you talk like this, me, me, me, me and I ... I can only laugh.

and poor Alex wants to please everyone, hm, OK. and I need a place so I'm busy playing Mr. Kissinger. Didn't you mention that you've found that safe heaven where everyone is agreeing with you, and is a such a great place? double standards?  How did you get to be so smart and intuitive? You are literally making a fool of yourself, sorry.

Emma, watch this video and learn how to listen to people who disagree with you. try to tone down your huge ego sister.
The Muppets: Ode To Joy

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 09:29:49 PM »

You amuse me.You really do.Fanaticism?Well, you really have problems, labeling people like that.I can tell you one thing, I am NOT Alex.So, if you wanna "dance" with me I'll "spin" you so hard you'll be feeling dizzy for weeks.

Sure, in theory everybody has a chance.Trouble is, reality is much more cruel.Andy took a set of No1e in Rome 2011 and lost in str8ts but close to Rafa in 2011 RG SF?That might be the case, but he almost lost to Troicki(of all people) in 2011 RG QF.It's not about shoulda woulda coulda, it's what you've achieved.Andy achieved nothing on clay.End of story.

I have no reason to dance with you. It would be your privilege if you thought that. I am not labelling you. You labelled yourself. You are having problems getting past the notion that Andy might stand a chance at RG. Two years ago you wouldn't have said that because you would be in the same boat as I am right now. But Nole's success has made you far more arrogant than I will ever be.

Yes, Andy has yet to achieve anything on clay but that doesn't mean he won't. Past is not a sure indication of the future. If that were the case then no one would have achieved anything ever anywhere. Reality is cruel but only if you allow it. You are always in charge of your own reality and you create it too, but I won't teach you so much tonight. I'd rather you learn the hard way.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:40:03 PM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 09:38:05 PM »
Alex, did you realize that you are acting like a girl and still demanding me to be sexy? Why do you expect sex on a tennis forum from a person you don't even know? Take a very good look at this thread and see what it's all about. I am talking about Andy and  his chances at RG. That's why Sid opened this thread. You are as usual making it all about personal attacks.

You are now b**ching about me to other posters, new posters who have no knowledge about our past. I have yet to do so. I have yet to talk about you espeically in a bad way to anyone. You cannot seriously be anymore pathetic. Whatever I have to say, I can say directily to you. I don't need to go door to door to b**ch about you. You are so sad. And then you go and act all goody goody.

Anyway, do me this favour. Stop talking about me. Stop mentioning my name everywhere. That's why I told you a few weeks ago that I don't want to speak to you anymore and yet, you don't listen. You want me to listen? Start with yourself first. You will be set free once and for all.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 09:46:15 PM »

oh, you come and go as you please, lovely, as if we care. do you look at your mirror every morning, pose and say 'I'm a strong woman'. I'm so impressed. You are actually very insecure. your big ego is not sexy btw. you need to say how you are independent, who cares. when you talk like this, me, me, me, me and I ... I can only laugh.

and poor Alex wants to please everyone, hm, OK. and I need a place so I'm busy playing Mr. Kissinger. Didn't you mention that you've found that safe heaven where everyone is agreeing with you, and is a such a great place? double standards?  How did you get to be so smart and intuitive? You are literally making a fool of yourself, sorry.

Emma, watch this video and learn how to listen to people who disagree with you. try to tone down your huge ego sister.
The Muppets: Ode To Joy

I came here to tell Babbs that I know what his thread is all really about which had nothing to do with you but you've made it your business since then. Frankly, I am not even sure why we are having a conversation at this poin,t because I had no intention speaking to you in the first place.

Besides, I said I will stop by from time to time. Who are you to question me? Just leave me and my name alone. Mind your own business. You have friends here. Just go and spend time with them.