Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Freakyman's Journal

<< < (4/17) > >>

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: viruzzz on February 16, 2013, 07:08:02 PM ---Keep it up, dude, I enjoyed this so much, my friend.
Keep uploading it every time you have news :D

I'm sure your next one will be better  :cool: . Everyone has a bad day, look at Roger (I know you don't like him so much but you can't deny his talent and that yesterday he had a really OFF day, lol)

--- End quote ---

I'll keep you filled in :)) Thanks Johnny! :D I have a tourney next month I think :)~

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on February 09, 2013, 05:39:37 PM ---2nd match: I lost 5-7 3-6

I played like s**t. Bad volleys, bad footwork, no testicles. On a good day, I could've won... Oh well, I'll keep trying.

--- End quote ---

lol, no testicles...  Been there...

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on February 17, 2013, 09:51:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on February 09, 2013, 05:39:37 PM ---2nd match: I lost 5-7 3-6

I played like s**t. Bad volleys, bad footwork, no testicles. On a good day, I could've won... Oh well, I'll keep trying.

--- End quote ---

lol, no testicles...  Been there...

--- End quote ---

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: Let me tell you, it's one of the worst feelings on court  :)~

FreakyGOAT > CD:
I forgot to update this yesterday  :)~

I had a match on (green) clay yesterday in a tournament, and I won 6-0 6-0. Though, I'm never satisfied with how I play. I was hitting like a wimp, hopefully things go better today. I'm scheduled to play a match this afternoon, but it's snowing badly outside so we don't know if we'll make it over to the tournament  :mad1:

FreakyGOAT > CD:
6-1 6-4. The first set I was on fire, I started off with 15 straight points, and then finished off the set easily. In the second, the kid started to take FOREVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER between points! So while I was sitting there having to wait for him to pretend he was fiddling with his shoes/racuqet, I started thinking about the Hewitt match going on and how I wish I could be seeing it, and then the fact that he was wearing the same shirt as Verdasco did at the USO when he beat Ferrer, and then I thought about how he got crushed today by Nieminen. Then I snap out of it and realize I'm down a break. Suddenly I realized I was missing an important part of my game: my testicles. From then on out I was a pushing mug, and if it weren't for me yelling "COME ON!" after every point I won and pissing him off, I could've easily lost.

On MP, he hit a shot about a foot out, which I called out. Then he starts b**ching about how it was in and my call was crap, then I just said, "Nope." and gave him a classic b**ch handshake (where you just touch his hand and then walk away).  :)~ :rofl_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version