Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Freakyman's Journal

<< < (2/17) > >>

Orange Wombat:
Wow! Lot of detail, you must be a very high level player. Also, your description of your game sounds a lot like mine   :)) I'll do a tennisjournal too, when I have the time.

Good luck in your highschool team, but they may discriminate against freshman  :Confused:

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on February 06, 2013, 12:46:55 PM ---Wow, what a great assessment of your game for such a young player!!! :))
I liked the bit about the 'jumping/swinging 2HBH volley'.  That must be a sight to behold.
Sorry to hear your parents are pushing on the tourney play.  I hope they have your best interests at heart.
Keep having fun & practice as much as you can and are willing to.
Both will yield huge results in the long run and will increase your enjoyment of the game.
Good luck on the HS tennis team!

--- End quote ---

Thank you :))

It is  :rofl_2: I usually get a few smiles when I hit it  :)~

Maybe playing tournaments are for the best if I want to get better. I don't mind winning tournaments, but I'm a bit of a sore loser  :\

Thanks!  :)

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on February 06, 2013, 04:00:34 PM ---Wow! Lot of detail, you must be a very high level player. Also, your description of your game sounds a lot like mine   :)) I'll do a tennisjournal too, when I have the time.

Good luck in your highschool team, but they may discriminate against freshman  :Confused:

--- End quote ---

I'm decent, yes.

I don't think they do, as long as I'm better  :king:

Brick Top:
I would like to see how would you return my 220km/h serve (if it gets in)  :)~

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Brick Top on February 07, 2013, 05:39:55 PM ---I would like to see how would you return my 220km/h serve (if it gets in)  :)~

--- End quote ---

Bring it on. My specialty is playing against power. I'm a bit of a counterpuncher  :)) Give me no pace, and I can't do much  :)~

FreakyGOAT > CD:
On my way to my first match :scared:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version