Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Freakyman's Journal

<< < (14/17) > >>

Slasher1985:
I come back to read this from time to time. When's your next tournament?  :king:

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Slasher1985 on May 09, 2013, 08:27:55 AM ---I come back to read this from time to time. When's your next tournament?  :king:

--- End quote ---

This reminded me, I forgot to write about my last tournament  :)~

1st round I won 6-0 6-0, but the kid was sooooooooooooo bad.

2nd round:

I played the kid twice before (first time 1-6 0-6 second time 1-6 6-7). I thought I could challenge him this time because in the last set we played I had figured him out. I started off by winning the first game at 15 and I was on fire. Then, my backhand showed up. I was missing left and right and I was having to run around way too much to avoid hitting my backhand. Needless to say it went downhill from there and I lost 2-6 1-6.

That was a huge blow for my confidence, so now I'm working with a coach and my backhand is getting fixed.

My next tournament is huge (usually around 64 competitors), and I might play a smaller tournament as a lead up. Should be in the next few weeks  ;-()

Will keep this updated!  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Lugburz:
GL in next HUGE tournament and keep us updated  ;-()

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Lugburz on May 09, 2013, 05:30:43 PM ---GL in next HUGE tournament and keep us updated  ;-()

--- End quote ---

Thanks man, will do  :))

Orange Wombat:

--- Quote from: Freak3yman84 on May 09, 2013, 05:05:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Slasher1985 on May 09, 2013, 08:27:55 AM ---I come back to read this from time to time. When's your next tournament?  :king:

--- End quote ---

This reminded me, I forgot to write about my last tournament  :)~

1st round I won 6-0 6-0, but the kid was sooooooooooooo bad.

2nd round:

I played the kid twice before (first time 1-6 0-6 second time 1-6 6-7). I thought I could challenge him this time because in the last set we played I had figured him out. I started off by winning the first game at 15 and I was on fire. Then, my backhand showed up. I was missing left and right and I was having to run around way too much to avoid hitting my backhand. Needless to say it went downhill from there and I lost 2-6 1-6.

That was a huge blow for my confidence, so now I'm working with a coach and my backhand is getting fixed.

My next tournament is huge (usually around 64 competitors), and I might play a smaller tournament as a lead up. Should be in the next few weeks  ;-()

Will keep this updated!  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

--- End quote ---

Every other match is 6-0 6-0  :rofl_2: keep it up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version