Author Topic: There are only BIG 3  (Read 875 times)

Offline Rafa816

• Tennis God
Re: There are only BIG 3
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »
I think that's a little unfair. He made it to the Wimbledon finals, won the Olympics, won the US Open, and made it to the finals of the of the Australian. So, theoretically, he's playing better than anyone else in the last six months. History isn't on his side, but as of now, he's been elevated to Big 4 status.

Rafa is the FIRST to qualify for WTF this year! :D

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 05:36:25 PM »
Listen guys, I'll be honest here. I don't care if it's top3 or top4. I opened this thread to annoy/provoke one person who is posting on this board. and no, it's not Sid. :innocent: :yup: :ice cream: :ice cream: :ice cream:

however guys you keep talking  :))

Offline sid

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »
Listen guys, I'll be honest here. I don't care if it's top3 or top4. I opened this thread to annoy/provoke one person who is posting on this board. and no, it's not Sid. :innocent: :yup: :ice cream: :ice cream: :ice cream:

Look i've always got on well with you both,i think this is enough don't you Alex.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 05:50:28 PM »

Look i've always got on well with you both,i think this is enough don't you Alex.
yes mate. I'll try to behave but sometimes I just can't help it. I'm mentally weak  :Roll:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
 :)) :)) :rofl_2: