<< < (2/5) > >>

Brick Top:
A Man vs his ego
Revolver Elevator Scene - Jake vs Jake

EnriqueIG8:

--- Quote from: Brick Top on February 07, 2013, 06:46:07 PM ---A Man vs his ego

--- End quote ---

Is that Jason Statham mate? He looks totally different there.

Can you explain this scene a little bit to me/us. I never checked the movie before, it seems like Jason Statham's character has trouble with his evil self and he is trying to take control?

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: EnriqueIG8 on February 07, 2013, 06:45:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Clay Death on February 07, 2013, 06:43:11 PM ---generalito was that the guy who was in "gladiator" also?

--- End quote ---

You have an eye for detail generalito. That guy is Djimon Hounsou and he has now played in 2 endings of 2 epic movies.
He also received an Golden Globe for Amistad if I'm not mistaken. Have you ever checked that movie?

I'm trying to edit and post the ending of him in Gladiator as well. He played the black slave and companion of Maximus.

--- End quote ---

i have not seen that movie generalito.

i have to agree. this dude is a fantastic actor. he can really make an impression on the silver screen.

dont forget we have some movies coming up that we will need to see:

1. the great gatsby
2. the remake of 300 that will probaably hit the theatres in the summer or after summer

3. gerard butler is involved in about 10 projects. that is how much demand he is in. so we will have to keep an eye on some of his new movies.

Brick Top:

--- Quote from: EnriqueIG8 on February 07, 2013, 06:50:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Is that Jason Statham mate? He looks totally different there.

Can you explain this scene a little bit to me/us. I never checked the movie before, it seems like Jason Statham's character has trouble with his evil self and he is trying to take control?

--- End quote ---

Yep its a third movie of Guy Ritchie and little bit different of his previous works (Lock Stock, Snatch)
You were pretty accurate with analysis, but i recommend you to watch a movie

There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning, the only reason you suffer the s**tty boss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. "Fear or revere me, but please think I'm special." We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The "hip, hip, hoo-f**king-rah." Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on, you crazy diamond. Cos we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others. "

Jake Green (J.Statham)

Clay Death:

--- End quote ---

interesting. that sounds like jason statham. he had to work on an accent for this if he is an american.

i am not sure if he is an american or an elglishman or a scot.

i have only seen him in 2 movies: the expendables and war.

he worked with jet li in "war".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version