Author Topic: The Brilliant Video Gallery  (Read 2001 times)

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
The Brilliant Video Gallery
« on: February 07, 2013, 06:27:50 PM »
Since videos from movies, sports or other stuff can move us I want to dedicate a thread to it.
Feel free to post the videos who are in your opinion, very special. Maybe a small description why it's a special video would be nice.

It can be a sports highlights/tribute video, a movieclip or something else. Try and post it in HQ or HD so we can enjoy the full experience!

The floor is yours!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:29:30 PM by Brick Top »
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
Re: The Brilliant Video Gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 06:39:00 PM »
Ending scene from Blood Diamond, in my opinion a very underrated movie.

Blood Diamond Epilogue - Solomon Vandy

In this scene, the world listened to an African witness of the diamond war. This scene shows how good and fitting music combined with a great actor turns into a great scene.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 06:41:59 PM »
this is a fantastic idea generalito. :))

this will further enhance the appeal and attraction of this great forum.

i am working on my sports images and you guy here are the world`s foremost experts on inspiring sports and movie videos.

so  we are offering a lot to the folks. chat section is fast becoming a 1 stop shopping experience for people.

maybe we should let the movie lounge drop to the very bottom and non-sticky it. i think this thread here is the one people will want to see and enjoy. vidoes are far more fun and exciting.

it does not look like there is a lot of interest in terms of people wanting to talk about movies at the movie thread. and we can always talk movies at the castle anyway.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 06:43:11 PM »
generalito was that the guy who was in "gladiator" also?

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 06:45:07 PM »

You have an eye for detail generalito. That guy is Djimon Hounsou and he has now played in 2 endings of 2 epic movies.
He also received an Golden Globe for Amistad if I'm not mistaken. Have you ever checked that movie?

I'm trying to edit and post the ending of him in Gladiator as well. He played the black slave and companion of Maximus.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 06:46:07 PM »
A Man vs his ego
Revolver Elevator Scene - Jake vs Jake

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 06:50:31 PM »
A Man vs his ego

Is that Jason Statham mate? He looks totally different there.

Can you explain this scene a little bit to me/us. I never checked the movie before, it seems like Jason Statham's character has trouble with his evil self and he is trying to take control?
Fill In The Draw @ T4U

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 06:52:18 PM »

You have an eye for detail generalito. That guy is Djimon Hounsou and he has now played in 2 endings of 2 epic movies.
He also received an Golden Globe for Amistad if I'm not mistaken. Have you ever checked that movie?

I'm trying to edit and post the ending of him in Gladiator as well. He played the black slave and companion of Maximus.

i have not seen that movie generalito.

i have to agree. this dude is a fantastic actor. he can really make an impression on the silver screen.

dont forget we have some movies coming up that we will need to see:

1. the great gatsby
2. the remake of 300 that will probaably hit the theatres in the summer or after summer

3. gerard butler is involved in about 10 projects. that is how much demand he is in. so we will have to keep an eye on some of his new movies.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 06:56:05 PM »
A Man vs his ego

Is that Jason Statham mate? He looks totally different there.

Can you explain this scene a little bit to me/us. I never checked the movie before, it seems like Jason Statham's character has trouble with his evil self and he is trying to take control?

Yep its a third movie of Guy Ritchie and little bit different of his previous works (Lock Stock, Snatch)
You were pretty accurate with analysis, but i recommend you to watch a movie

There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning, the only reason you suffer the s**tty boss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. "Fear or revere me, but please think I'm special." We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The "hip, hip, hoo-f**king-rah." Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on, you crazy diamond. Cos we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others. "

Jake Green (J.Statham)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 06:57:03 PM »
A Man vs his ego

interesting. that sounds like jason statham. he had to work on an accent for this if he is an american.

i am not sure if he is an american or an elglishman or a scot.

i have only seen him in 2 movies: the expendables and war.

he worked with jet li in "war".

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 06:58:51 PM »
I've read some comments on that youtube video of yours BT, and some people said that movie changed their lives.
People saying it's one of the best scenes in moviehistory says a lot. I'm going to start up usenet and download it immediately.
I'm a big fan of Guy Ritchie (Lock Stock, Snatch, RocknRolla, Sherlock Holmes etc.)
Fill In The Draw @ T4U

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 07:00:32 PM »
are people going to be able post tennis matches or clips of tennis matches here also?

that is if they want to of course.

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 07:00:55 PM »
Guy Ritchie is a Brit, an English to be more precise
Well I can partialy  agree with those guys The movie had a great effect on me and I highly recommend it

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 07:01:06 PM »
Most epic scene in the LOTR trilogy for me.

Rohirrim Charge (HD)

King Theoden's speech followed by the charge of the Rohirrim in which they defeat the first wave of Sauron's army. Howard Shore's music is perfectly fitting for this.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 07:01:58 PM »
are people going to be able post tennis matches or clips of tennis matches here also?

that is if they want to of course.

yeah of course it's in the first post.

highlights or tributes are fine with me.

i'd like people who post videos here, add a small description though why the video is so special and optionally what it means to them.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:02:43 PM by EnriqueIG8 »
Fill In The Draw @ T4U

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 07:03:08 PM »

Rohirrim Charge (HD)

King Theoden's speech followed by the charge of the Rohirrim in which they defeat the first wave of Sauron's army. Howard Shore's music is perfectly fitting for this.

I share the opinion, my favorite trilogy ad fav scene, in fact it just gave me idea to play Battle for Middle Eart 2 (I am an gaming freak  :)~ ) Javi have you got the Pm with TE  link?

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 07:05:30 PM »

Rohirrim Charge (HD)

I share the opinion, my favorite trilogy ad fav scene, in fact it just gave me idea to play Battle for Middle Eart 2 (I am an gaming freak  :)~ ) Javi have you got the Pm with TE  link?

Have you seen the Hobbit yet? LOTR was a great movie, I like Rohan's style.
Battle for Middle Earth 2 is that strategic game right? Red Alert style? I also played that game couple years back.  :))

Affirmative mate, downloading it now. I'll let you know if it works.
Fill In The Draw @ T4U

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 07:08:15 PM »

Rohirrim Charge (HD)

Have you seen the Hobbit yet? LOTR was a great movie, I like Rohan's style.
Battle for Middle Earth 2 is that strategic game right? Red Alert style? I also played that game couple years back.  :))

Affirmative mate, downloading it now. I'll let you know if it works.

Yep and it felt like the first time when I watched Fellowship of teh Ring..happy times  :)
Yes BFME2 is strategy similar to C&C series  :)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 07:08:23 PM »
memo to generalito:

**remember the epic movie 'troy".

the most memorable exchange---for me anyway--took place between achilles and that woman he talking to in his tent. achilles, the mightiest of the mightiest greek warrior--is telling her something about the gods.

he says something to the effect that the "gods envy us". he goes on to say that "for us everything is more beautiful because we know it can end anytime".

anyway that little lecture by achilles remains inspiring in a way. for me that was the most memorable moment in that movie.

i thought that was his best movie by the way. people still dont quite realize how hugely talented he is as an actor.

anyway can you post that clip here when you have time. i think you will me amazed too with what he has to say and in a way he says it.

you probably already know anyway.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:11:53 PM by Clay Death »

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem Força
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 07:08:57 PM »
I know there are a couple of posters who can't stand Fed over here, but as a tennis admirer you have to appreciate this.
Classic music combined with the elegant, gracious strokes of Fed = win.

First Brilliant tennis video:

Australian Open 2013 - The Art of Roger Federer HD
Fill In The Draw @ T4U