Author Topic: I need a job!  (Read 1868 times)

UsntaInstructorRita

I need a job!
« on: June 07, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »
://  :H
I recently move to Spring hill -Florida. And there are no job opportunities here.
I was driving to clearwater for awhile doing Marketing and Graphic Design but that was temporary.
Since i hold a USNTA certification i never been employed by any Tennis organization as of yet.
I spend my time in the gym - having people look at me funny when i soaking wet of sweet.
Why would I be sweating that much - anwer is because of my tennis pass: I work at Shipwatch Tennis Club and then was refrred to work for Dave Maccain Tennis academy where i book courts ,open the proshop and made members happy campers..

Since then I had one interview with Hopman academy but was offered any position. So now i just a bum seeking a real job.
Please email if you have a front desk position or teaching position thanks, Rita
my email address is Girl35single@cs.com

Or email me if you want me to teach you tennis here - in the tampabay area.
I wish i could help Mary Pierce - with Justin onehanded backhand!

USNTAInstructorRita

Oh i forgot to spell it this.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 09:47:58 PM »
I recently move to Spring hill -Florida. And there are no job opportunities here.
I was driving to Clearwater for a while doing Marketing and Graphic Design but that was temporary.
Since I hold a USNTA certification I never been employed by any Tennis organization as of yet.
I spend my time in the gym -- having people look at me funny when I soaking wet of sweet.
Why would I be sweating that much -- answer is because of my tennis pass: I work at Shipwatch Tennis Club and then was referred to work for Dave Maccain Tennis academy where I book courts, open the proshop and made members happy campers. Since then I had one interview with Hopman academy but was offered any position. So now I just a bum seeking a real job.
Please email if you have a front desk position or teaching position thanks, Rita

Or email me if you want me to teach you tennis here -- in the Tampabay area.
I wish I could help Mary Pierce - with Justin onehanded backhand! ://  :// [/b]

Offline chasruddy

• New Poster
    • http://www.tennisconnect.org
Re: I need a job!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 10:56:56 AM »
Quote from: "UsntaInstructorRita"
://  :H
I was driving to clearwater for awhile doing Marketing and Graphic Design but that was temporary.
Since i hold a USNTA certification i never been employed by any Tennis organization as of yet.
I spend my time in the gym - having people look at me funny when i soaking wet of sweet.
Why would I be sweating that much - anwer is because of my tennis pass: I work at Shipwatch Tennis Club and then was refrred to work for Dave Maccain Tennis academy where i book courts ,open the proshop and made members happy campers..

Since then I had one interview with Hopman academy but was offered any position. So now i just a bum seeking a real job.

Or email me if you want me to teach you tennis here - in the tampabay area.
I wish i could help Mary Pierce - with Justin onehanded backhand!

Hi girl35single:  Check out the recent post at http://tennis4you.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1602  You can also post at www.tennisconnectforums.org under the Business partners board to look for work.  Your graphics design background and tennis affiliation will provide our customers with a great resource!  BTW:  check out one of our local customers in your area at www.treasurebaygolfandtennis.com