A young couple, married just a couple of weeks, returns from their honeymoon to face the beginning of their new lives. The next morning the husband wakes up, showers, dresses and makes his way to the kitchen where he sees his new wife crying. So the husband inquires,
- "Whatís wrong, Honey?"
- "Well, I came down here this morning to surprise you with a big breakfast, but I canít cook or clean."
The husband smiles his biggest smile and says,
- "There, there sweetie! I donít care that you canít cook and clean. Come on up to the bedroom and Iíll show you what Iíd like for breakfast." So off they went to the bedroom.
That afternoon, the husband comes home for lunch to find his new wife crying again in the kitchen.
- "Whatís wrong now, Sweetie?"
- "Well, the same thing as this morning. I came in here to make you something for lunch and I just canít cook."
Again the husband smiles and says,
- "Why donít you come back up to the bedroom and Iíll have my lunch there!" So off they went to the bedroom again.
That evening the new husband comes home, walks in the house and sees his new bride naked sliding down the banister of the stairs. Up she runs, and WHOOSH down the banister. After the third trip the husband asks,
- "What are you doing, Honey?"
- "Warming up your supper!" she replies.