where is general markus when you need him. we need his insight into this:
is nadal crying without being fully informed. also why the bloody hell is he crying anyway? is he not the ultimate tennis warrior and a fearless gladiator? and why worry about the tour when you cant even get your own crap together.
so with that as background, here is the deal. nadal is crying about the sport being too demanding and that ATP does not care.
really nadal. have you checked the bloody stats mate. do i need to get general markus and general masterlass to give your sorry ass a lecture or what.
1. the average age of an atp player on the top 100 is 28. it will be soon 29.
2. they are playing longer than ever before. there are pros over 40 that are playing and competing on the ATP tour. and they are not crying. they are fighting right through their injuries and glad to be competing and battling out there.
3. seniors are playing and competing too. and they are not crying. they are out there because they love the sport and also because they miss the days when they roamed the atp tour.
4. all players have made adjustments to the more demanding nature of the sport. nole and murray are not absolute beasts of fitness. they took their fitness higher than ever before. they are not crying.
5. roger is 32. he has a wife and 2 kids. he is not crying. in fact he is ranked #2.
5. so what the hell are you doing nadal besides crying. and wasting time with your stupid bottles and pulling on your underwear while you touch your stupid noese 15 times. do you think that will help you win a point on the court.
6. why dont you go fix your fitness. you have 1-2 years at best on the tour. fight through the pain and fight like a fearless warrior and gladiator that you once were.
7. 1-2 year at best nadal. then you can go fish, jack off, play poker, and your golf for the next 60 years. you will miss this atp tour for the next 60 bloody years and yet all you can do is cry about it now.
8. be the fearless warrior that you once were. train like a gladiator and fight like a spartan warrior king.
9. nole tore some pages from your own book and made them his own. he is the new nadal while you are the new coward.
fight mate. fight. fight like used to and fight like there is no tomorrow.