Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

This is sad: Rebecca Marino quits tennis because of depression

<< < (2/4) > >>

Swish:
Too bad they make up stories to attract attention, what happened to truth in reporting?

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: swish on February 21, 2013, 10:49:57 PM ---Too bad they make up stories to attract attention, what happened to truth in reporting?

--- End quote ---

://

Babblelot:
Rebecca has been on my radar since I first heard of her because I'm a Marino (mom) and we share the same birthday. Now this! I wasn't much older than she is now when I was telling a doctor:

"I've had days where I haven't been able to get out of bed. I've had days where I can't even go to put my clothes on. It's really hard to describe, but you just have this smothered feeling of grey."

EDIT: Ooops! re birthday, no we don't lol

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on February 21, 2013, 11:23:52 PM ---Rebecca has been on my radar since I first heard of her because I'm a Marino (mom) and we share the same birthday. Now this! I wasn't much older than she is now when I was telling a doctor:

"I've had days where I haven't been able to get out of bed. I've had days where I can't even go to put my clothes on. It's really hard to describe, but you just have this smothered feeling of grey."

EDIT: Ooops! re birthday, no we don't lol

--- End quote ---
:(  Hope she has a good support system in place.

Too bad she can't just laugh off the negative feedback from social media.

Swish:
Maybe she'll get it together and come back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version