Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

ATP/WTA INDIAN WELLS, 3/4-17/2013

<< < (72/72)

Swish:
Gulbis did announce himself here at IW.

Just a few weeks playing seriously and a few tournaments he was already on level with Nadal.

I'm eagerly awaiting what is next.

If he does dedicate himself I think he'll be top ten very soon.

Keep your eyes on this guy, he's got more than a few bucks, I think he has a champions demeanor.

You can take that ot the bank.  :king:

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: Rafa816 on March 17, 2013, 06:47:33 PM ---AND HE WINS! That's truly amazing. His first Master's tournament after 7 months off, it's on hard court, and he wins it. His first Master's tournament back, his first hard court title since 2010, and the record for most Master's titles all in one win.

--- End quote ---

Been on vacation...

All I can say is, how many times has T4U sent Rafa to an early retirement? 50? 150? I alone must have done it a dozen times. And after every win I tell myself I'll not be fooled again!!! LOL

He's got to be the most remarkable player of ever in this respect. More can-do than an army of modern tennis players.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: swish on March 18, 2013, 09:31:50 PM ---Gulbis did announce himself here at IW.

Just a few weeks playing seriously and a few tournaments he was already on level with Nadal.

I'm eagerly awaiting what is next.

If he does dedicate himself I think he'll be top ten very soon.

Keep your eyes on this guy, he's got more than a few bucks, I think he has a champions demeanor.

You can take that ot the bank.  :king:

--- End quote ---
I've been lovin' this guys game for awhile now but disappointed in his lack of dedication to the game.  Perhaps he has seen the light and is about to realize his potential.  If that is the case, you could be right about his cracking the top 10.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on March 18, 2013, 10:07:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rafa816 on March 17, 2013, 06:47:33 PM ---AND HE WINS! That's truly amazing. His first Master's tournament after 7 months off, it's on hard court, and he wins it. His first Master's tournament back, his first hard court title since 2010, and the record for most Master's titles all in one win.

--- End quote ---

Been on vacation...

All I can say is, how many times has T4U sent Rafa to an early retirement? 50? 150? I alone must have done it a dozen times. And after every win I tell myself I'll not be fooled again!!! LOL

He's got to be the most remarkable player of ever in this respect. More can-do than an army of modern tennis players.
--- End quote ---
That sums it up nicely. 
Or as we say 'round these pahts-  'there ain't no quit in that boy'. :lifting)

Alex:

--- Quote from: tio_toni on March 18, 2013, 08:27:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Clay Death on March 18, 2013, 11:23:41 AM ---dont worry about general alex. there is nothing wrong with him that a few stiff drinks would not cure.

:)) :)) :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

--- End quote ---

Indeed ! :rofl_2::rofl_2::drinks:

On a serious note, I suggest you demote Alex to rank of Private for his childish behavior and slanderous accusations backed by nothing except his butthurtness !  :mad1:.   His wild outbursts and juvenile behavior here (and at MTF) since Rafaelito's glorious victory is unbefitting a true Generalissimo! :nono::thumb-down:

--- End quote ---
right. I'm very vocal about Nadal complaining about his knees and injuries, then running like a rabbit. It's about COMPLAINING/WHINING not Rafa per se. I hate his late behavior. and what the heck are you talking about regarding my butt being hurt bud? My boy is #1 in the world. suck it now  :rofl_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version